Swansea City v Everton > Sunday December 22nd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Swansea City v Everton (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Swansea City v Everton > Sunday December 22nd i think swansea is going to struggle for results for a bit longer as they have problems scoring and injured players. i have to take everton to win on the current form and unbeaten run. i can't see them losing as they are good match for any side in the league. another win for away team for me.

Re: Swansea City v Everton > Sunday December 22nd I agree they have a lot of tough games over the next month and they have been struggling.Norwich were unlucky not to beat them last week in a match where they didnt create much apart from a gift of a goal courtesy of inept Bassong defending coupled with Ruddy rushing out to help save him from Dyer.(a must watch).Dyer will not be playing for sure and apart from the newcastle game have not been getting great results.Swansea still pass the ball well with good control and possession but they just dont seem to be able to create many clear cut chances.Michu was non existent against Norwich and got subbed(has he just returned from injury?).As we saw in the Newcastle game they can get the job done but thats beginning to look like the exception rather than the rule.

Re: Swansea City v Everton > Sunday December 22nd I dunno about this. Swansea have most of their squad to chose from, yes Dyer is out but hes not been a regular starter this season anyway. Michu has just had a decent pause after injury. Earlier this season swansea have had changes across the back 4, a different keeper to get used to, and the europa league has been interfering with their preparations. They were excellent at home last season though, tight at the back and hard working through the middle. Everton have just had a great run and everyone will expect them to win this one just by turning up, including themselves. Deuolofeuo is out and in my opinion Lukaku hasnt really been firing in the last couple of games. I would say this is a banana skin for everton, and will be laying the everton win at 2.5 on bf.

Re: Swansea City v Everton > Sunday December 22nd Deuolofeuo is a sore miss but Dyer is still a big part of their less than lucrative attacking threat,Michu is a doubt with an ankle problem but every chance of playing,during Swanseas good run last year Everton beat them quite easily (0-3).A good case can be made for both teams but im in favour of Everton,not because they are so much better but the several games that i have backed Swansea they have failed to deliver.

Re: Swansea City v Everton > Sunday December 22nd This game is very hard to judge. Go against Swansea and they'll produce another freak result (3-0 win over Newcastle) Have watched and bet on them the last 3 weeks and they have fkced me every time (except the Europa game) I find that when there is no clear pattern, taking a smaller bet based on stats is best. Also I tend to favor the statistics for the stronger team (in this case Everton) Everton have played 8 away games this season. In these games they have 0-0 in 6 1st halves. They have scored exactly 1 1st half goal, and conceded 3 (2 to Man City and 1 to West Ham) 5 times they have been under 2.5 match goals. If Everton play similar, I just can't see Swansea setting it alight in the goals department. Swansea have scored just 2 1st half goals in 8 home games this season So it's a fair assumption in thinking there will be few 1st half goals. The stats are definitely against a high scoring game here. Thus I am looking at the combinations of HT/FT 1) Draw/Everton is 5/1 bet365 2) Everton win and under 2.5 is 4/1 on bet365 3) Under 0.5 1st half goals is 7/4 on bet365 4) HT / FT correct score 0-0 and full time 0-1 is 10/1 on bet365 To me the best two bets are #1 for a unit and #4 for a unit

Re: Swansea City v Everton > Sunday December 22nd 4pts Everton to beat Swansea 6/4 Bet365 I have enjoyed watching Everton this season and while Swansea may well be better suited to this Everton style than the David Moyes’ Everton style I still expect the Toffees to have too much for the home side here. Injuries aren’t helping Swansea and their form seems to have deteriorated. Everton are very consistent and don’t lose many and they can head to Wales and bring back the three points here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/swansea-vs-everton-betting-everton-can-close-in-on-the-leaders-with-swansea-win

Re: Swansea City v Everton > Sunday December 22nd

4pts Everton to beat Swansea 6/4 Bet365 I have enjoyed watching Everton this season and while Swansea may well be better suited to this Everton style than the David Moyes’ Everton style I still expect the Toffees to have too much for the home side here. Injuries aren’t helping Swansea and their form seems to have deteriorated. Everton are very consistent and don’t lose many and they can head to Wales and bring back the three points here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/swansea-vs-everton-betting-everton-can-close-in-on-the-leaders-with-swansea-win
Your 20,000 posts...WOW..Hats off Sir Kev :clap

Re: Swansea City v Everton > Sunday December 22nd Everton have won over many neutrals this season. Whilst myself would like to see them get a win and continue their marvelous form for the top 4, around 2.50 at best is very thin for any value indeed. Everton would really need to dig in to get all 3 points like against Fulham. The 4 - 1 scoreline was flattering, as Fulham could have easily nicked a draw in a game Everton were below 1.5 to get the win. Swansea +0.25 at around 1.900 is the value

Re: Swansea City v Everton > Sunday December 22nd

Thus I am looking at the combinations of HT/FT 1) Draw/Everton is 5/1 bet365 2) Everton win and under 2.5 is 4/1 on bet365 3) Under 0.5 1st half goals is 7/4 on bet365 4) HT / FT correct score 0-0 and full time 0-1 is 10/1 on bet365 To me the best two bets are #1 for a unit and #4 for a unit
works for me :cigar