** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Crystal Palace v Newcastle United > Saturday December 21st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Crystal Palace v Newcastle United (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Crystal Palace v Newcastle United > Saturday December 21st Crystal Palace have won 2 of their last 3 games, one loss being at 2-1 at Stamford Bridge where they did not perform bad. I think they will go into this one with confidence and I think they have a good chance to get at least a point.

Re: Crystal Palace v Newcastle United > Saturday December 21st

Crystal Palace have won 2 of their last 3 games' date=' one loss being at 2-1 at Stamford Bridge where they did not perform bad. I think they will go into this one with confidence and I think they have a good chance to get at least a point.[/quote'] Looking at this game we see that Palace have a couple of doubts in the central midfield positions with both Dikgacoi and O'Keefe doubtful with knocks. If only one is out it should be fine but if both are missing it will be a blow for Palace since Guedioura is also out which could potentially leave Jedinak as the only midfield destroyer (albeit the best). Newcastle have virtually a full strength squad heading into this game, interestingly their away form is polarised so far this campaign with a P8 W4 D0 L4 F9 A14 record. My brain and my gut both tell me that neither side will get the 3pts in this contest and so it's one of those games where X holds the best long term value imo. Time for Newcastle to get their first away draw of the season? It just might be. If the Palace midfield holds together when the lineups are announced then X @ 12/5 (Bet365) is the prudent move for me.

Re: Crystal Palace v Newcastle United > Saturday December 21st Newcastle with or without Cabaye are chalk and cheese. With him rested after suspension and with Palaces injury doubts in the centre of the park I reckon he'l run the show and Newcastle could cruise this one barring any red cards etc. Newcastle play with no pressure away from home and from what Iv seen of both teams this year I think Newcastle should be the bet.

Re: Crystal Palace v Newcastle United > Saturday December 21st Cristal Palace +0,25 1,90 4/10 over 2,25 1,91 4/10 I have seen very well in the race lost Cristal Palace in London against Chelsea team seems on the upswing after a difficult start, true that Newcastle away from home but I think it plays well here against a team that is hungry for points is very difficult to win , I also see the match by networks

Re: Crystal Palace v Newcastle United > Saturday December 21st well, i`ll have two bets here.... one to cover another and hopefully both win both teams to score @ 1.80 10 % of my betting fund and newcastle to win @ 2.40 5 % of my betting fund, both with paddypower seems crystal p under pulis have found second believe to their season, and they are all ready and will be gathering points especially at home, seems chamack has redeemed him self :D and crystal p doing well of late, i don`t see this game going 0 - 0 because in other hand newcastle is doing well and they are coming here for 3 points, as they are aiming for europe place this season. even though crystal p, have become and will tighten up even more under pulis, pretty sure whit these two setup ups goal will gone come somewhere ( newcastle have scored 4 out of last 5 as well as crystal p)... so as long as it`s not 1 - 0 or 2 - 0 to crystal p... i should get something :)

Phantom' date=' what are your early thoughts on Pulis? He will forever be a legend in my eyes![/quote'] He is a manager which totally suits the players we have in our squad. We don't have many ball players, most of our team is comprised of physical players who are strong in the air so Pulis is a good fit for us. Holloway was trying to transform the team from a hoof and destroy model to a slick passing/possession team (partly motivated by the wishes of chairman Parish) but the graft wouldn't take and Holloway quit when he realised he couldn't take the team in the direction the powers that be wanted. Right from the off Pulis has got the team highly motivated and highly organised and the players want to play for him which is massive. He might not have been Parish's first choice but in my opinion he is the best man for the job in the short to mid term. Selhurst has now become the fortress I expected it to be at the start of the season and completely reminds me of the Britannia when Pulis was incharge there. I'm not suprised he's a legend in your eyes, his acheivements in English football are often overlooked but his record speaks for itself. For me he is the right man for the job at Palace and has the skill set best placed to establish the club in the premier league, a task that is still going to be difficult but no longer impossible now he has taken charge.

well, i`ll have two bets here.... one to cover another and hopefully both win both teams to score @ 1.80 10 % of my betting fund and newcastle to win @ 2.40 5 % of my betting fund, both with paddypower seems crystal p under pulis have found second believe to their season, and they are all ready and will be gathering points especially at home, seems chamack has redeemed him self :D and crystal p doing well of late, i don`t see this game going 0 - 0 because in other hand newcastle is doing well and they are coming here for 3 points, as they are aiming for europe place this season. even though crystal p, have become and will tighten up even more under pulis, pretty sure whit these two setup ups goal will gone come somewhere ( newcastle have scored 4 out of last 5 as well as crystal p)... so as long as it`s not 1 - 0 or 2 - 0 to crystal p... i should get something :)
slight loss.... 3 - 0..... really thought crystal will manage a goal at home on recent "up" form