Liverpool v Cardiff City > Saturday December 21st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Liverpool v Cardiff City (12:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]15[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Liverpool v Cardiff City > Saturday December 21st Lots to be doing the next few days so going through these games 1 by one when I have the chance. On the face of it this appears to be a waste of time betting wise. You expect Liverpool to win this easy, but as a fan I know only to well how patchy our form can be so you wouldn't be so sure Liverpool will continue their current form and score a hatful against these. While some people here seen Tottenham as the favourites for the Liverpool game, I didn't really see it and most of the positive comments about them before the game were lost on me personally, so I wouldn't get to excited about that win, although winning 5-0 anywhere in the league is obviously a vracking result. Things at spurs were obviously not all rosey, so take that result with a pinch of salt. That being said I still expect Liverpool to win, suppose it just depends how many Suarez will score. You would expect at least 2 :-) but I wouldn't be confident about Liverpool keeping a clean sheet either. The last game between these finished 5-4. I'm using that past result as well as Liverpools tendency to have bad games and a tendency to score some goals, they don't seem to be involved in low scoring games lately. Total Goals over 2.5 @ 4/9 - 3pts & Liverpool win over 3.5 Goals @ 13/10 - 1pts

Re: Liverpool v Cardiff City > Saturday December 21st Suarez is in sensational form and I think pips Aguero to be the top striker in the league. He has an abundance of ways to finish and seems to be going through the whole catalogue at the moment. I know someone has to give him the ball but recently it looks like Suarez vs *addteamhere* Suarez to score anytime 8/13 Bet365

Re: Liverpool v Cardiff City > Saturday December 21st Well Malky Mackay has been told tonight he should 'resign or be sacked' by the lunatic Cardiff owner who seems intent on relegation! I can't see that helping morale at a club who have been poor away for a while, recent results against mediocre sides have been poor, ignore the 4-1 loss against Chelsea, drew 0-0 away to Stoke and Norwich with 2-0 losses to Villa and Palace thrown in. Liverpool have been virtually flawless at home and I'm sure something will give eventually but coming off their best performance of the season away to Spurs I can't see it coming here. Suarez, Henderson, Coutinho all in great form, Liverpool have covered this handicap in their last 4 home Premiership games against similar opposition. It's always seen as a risk backing Liverpool at home on a handicap but with Cardiff in a mess and Liverpool in such good form I think it's justified here. Liverpool -1.75AH - 1.775 - pinnacle - 7 Points

Re: Liverpool v Cardiff City > Saturday December 21st Malky Mackay told to 'resign or be sacked' by Cardiff owner Vincent Tan Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/cardiff-manager-malky-mackay-told-2944788#ixzz2nxWzaJpF Seems gonna be another Suarez's demo here....!!!! Many facts here: 1.Liverpool won both ht/ft in their last 8/9 home matches in the Premier League. 2.Over 2.5 in LFC last 6 games. 3.Cardiff lost last 5 away games. 4.Most importantly Liverpool will go to Man City on 26th Dec then go to stamford bridge after receiving low morale Cardiff @ Anfield so securing 3 points here is crucial to move to the summit of the table knowing Arsenal can drop points with Chelsea. All in all with the pressure in Cardiff's admin right now seems to be another prey for Luis Suarez. Suarez first goalscorer @ 3.09 betfair seems fair here and Liverpool ht/ft @ 1.67 paddypower seems powerful...!!!

Re: Liverpool v Cardiff City > Saturday December 21st I really like suarez to score here. He is simply on fire and since his return Liverpool looks really confident even without Gerard. He is a real leader of the team and with his incredible work rate the whole team gets a boost every time he steps on the pitch. Suarez to score is a no brainer for me here. But I also like suarez to score 2 or more goals. Suarez to score and liverpool to win very likely too. This guy just signed his new contract, amazing achievement for the club and their fans. Everyone expected that he would leave to Real or something but he is really enjoying his life in england. I have no doubt he wants to give something special back to the club an the fans. Cardiff at home is a good oppurtunity for that. Cardiff conceded 4 against chelsea, 3 against Arsenal and 2 against villa and crystal palace away. Liverpool at home is pretty tough and suarez seems unstoppable at the moment. Player of the year award for Suarez and This guy is at his best when he feels comfortable. I'm all over him with my bets to give a great display tomorrow afternoon. Goodluck all!

Re: Liverpool v Cardiff City > Saturday December 21st I look at this one and it reeks to me of the Man City-Reading match last year, where I sadly did my b*llocks and blighted the lead up to my Xmas. Reading came off the back of a 4-0 home spanking by Arsenal and the City were in good form.What followed was a turgid 90 minutes where I was only saved from double my losses by a very suspect Gareth Barry injury time winner. One difference here is I think Cardiff are a better team than Reading, and capable of putting up a fight. And surely the Mackay situation will motivate the players to show the owner what a c*nt he's being? In conclusion, value here, for me, is on Cardiff.

Re: Liverpool v Cardiff City > Saturday December 21st

Lots to be doing the next few days so going through these games 1 by one when I have the chance. On the face of it this appears to be a waste of time betting wise. You expect Liverpool to win this easy, but as a fan I know only to well how patchy our form can be so you wouldn't be so sure Liverpool will continue their current form and score a hatful against these. While some people here seen Tottenham as the favourites for the Liverpool game, I didn't really see it and most of the positive comments about them before the game were lost on me personally, so I wouldn't get to excited about that win, although winning 5-0 anywhere in the league is obviously a vracking result. Things at spurs were obviously not all rosey, so take that result with a pinch of salt. That being said I still expect Liverpool to win, suppose it just depends how many Suarez will score. You would expect at least 2 :-) but I wouldn't be confident about Liverpool keeping a clean sheet either. The last game between these finished 5-4. I'm using that past result as well as Liverpools tendency to have bad games and a tendency to score some goals, they don't seem to be involved in low scoring games lately. Total Goals over 2.5 @ 4/9 - 3pts & Liverpool win over 3.5 Goals @ 13/10 - 1pts
Don't think this is correct mate. Last time they played was Carling Cup final which finished 2-2 AET (1-1 on 90 mins). Liverpool won 3-2 on penalties, which I assume is giving you the 5-4 scoreline!?!

Re: Liverpool v Cardiff City > Saturday December 21st 4pts Liverpool (-2AH) to beat Cardiff 1.95 Ladbrokes Liverpool are on fire at the minute and with the best will in the world Cardiff are going to find it tough going here. In Luis Suarez, Liverpool have a guy who already has all the end of season awards sewn up he’s been that good but you sense there’s still plenty more to come from him. Cardiff struggle for goals so won’t be able to go toe to toe with Liverpool so I expect the home side to win this comfortably. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/liverpool-vs-cardiff-betting-liverpool-can-continue-their-goal-glitz-and-go-top-of-the-table

Re: Liverpool v Cardiff City > Saturday December 21st This year at home, games with the Reds finished over 4.5 goals 5 out of 8 times. the other 3 matches were under 2 goals. Curious fact: not a single game in 8 finished with 2 or 3 goals. Brendan Rodgers praised Makay after the episode with the Cardiff´s owner. Rodgers showed such a respect to the guy that almost made me weep. If this was a friendly match i would even risk a victory for Cardiff :) Anyway, Suarez is on fire, Liverpool is on fire, everything points out to another smash. However any bettor around for a couple of years almost for sure lost money somewhere in the past with a situation like this. The thing is that Brendan Rodgers will have two nightmares to deal with in the next week...the Reds travel to Manchester to face City and then to London to face Chelsea. Two dificult matches around the corner, i can easily see 1-0, 2-0, 2-1. Liverpool gets the job done with no worries, Brendan Rodgers cuts Makay some slack making him the guy that didn´t get smashed at Anfield. Everyone is happy but the bettor. Im with 2-3 goals at 2.25 @ 188bet GL

Re: Liverpool v Cardiff City > Saturday December 21st Following the previous idea, i think that Liverpool will try to get the job done and relax. If they get the advantage i think they wont push as much as usual. This being said, and adding the fact that corners stats at Anfield shows: Liverpool: 6.8 vs Oponents: 4.7. Also Cardiff away from home: 4.6 vs Oponents 6.8. I see great value on corner line Cardiff +5 1.92 @ 188bet. GL

Re: Liverpool v Cardiff City > Saturday December 21st Liverpool - Cardiff City * The last meeting between these teams was in the League Cup final in 2012 when Liverpool won on penalties after a 2-2 draw in regulation and extra time * In the Premier League , these teams have not played since December 19, 1959, when Cardiff City won at Anfield 4-0 * In the 25 matches of the English Premier League, played in 2013, Liverpool striker Luis Suarez scored 27 goals. In the past calendar year became the top scorer Robin van Persie , who scored 27 goals in 39 matches (!) * 18 of 27 goals Suarez this year they have been hammered at Anfield * This season in the English Premier League only Suarez managed a hat-trick. And the Uruguayan did it twice already. Last season at this point four players already noted three balls in one game , including Suarez * In 16 games this season, Liverpool scored 39 goals. Last time , showed the same high performance at this stage of the championship in the 1987/88 season , when became champions (!) * Liverpool's record for most goals after 17 rounds of the championship is the 45 goals scored in the season 1902/03 * Cardiff City won the last game , but did not win in the top division of English twice in a row since April 1962 Tips for the match Liverpool - Cardiff City... hosts win by scoring at least three goals (odds 1.72 Bet365), and Luis Suarez hit the target at least two times (at 2.40 Bet365) Liverpool this season strong as ever. The reds a few seasons in a row did not claim a place in the Champions League. Now Liverpool may well compete for a ticket , and even for the title of the Premier League. Although Brendan Rodgers said his team is still too early to fight for the gold. Anyway , Liverpool is on the second line in the championship standings and just two points behind leaders Arsenal. True , the loop of the candidates to catch up , is large enough and lasts until the fifth line. Handicap over eternal rival Everton - 2 points over Manchester City - 1 point , but with Chelsea equal. This indicator - the number of goals scored - 39. More scoring only Manchester City. To a large extent the impact of the credit for the successful game Luis Suarez. Uruguayan , as you know, missed the first five rounds due to prolonged suspensions and more than compensated for his absence. Suarez scored a really great deal. So it is not surprising that he unconditionally leading topscorers , and this despite the fact that he played matches less than Sergio Aguero, who is in second place among the goalscorers. From the leadership of the club Luis terrific game could not be seen and want to make the highest-paid player in the Premier League. In the last round Liverpool destroyed Tottenham. Rogers broke the Spurs 5-0 , which later Londoners sacked head coach Andre Villas-Boas. Reds not just won , their advantage was unconditional. Again the credit for this victory almost on the shoulders of Luis Suarez , who was captain of Liverpool in that game. He did a great job with responsibilities. And the absence of injured captain Steven Gerrard remained almost unnoticed thanks to a brilliant game in midfield Henderson , Allen and Lucas. Note that without Gerrard and has long been without the injured Daniel Sturridge deal will have to cope for a few weeks. And if a frankly feeble Cardiff again can pull the game through the talent and skills of Suarez , in the next two rounds against its major rivals Manchester City and Chelsea will be extremely difficult. In addition, both of these match the Reds will have to spend on the road. As for Cardiff , the last round Welsh side prevailed over West Brom. Thus, the Bluebirds managed to get ahead in the standings, and went right on to 17th place. Malky MacKay guys do not spoil their fans victories. This win was for them only the 4th of the season. In attack team playing mediocre. Before victory over West Brom had five fights without a win , in which Cardiff bothered to score only 2 goals. And indeed in the whole championship less scored only Crystal Palace. Liverpool win with odds -2.5 , based on the statistics, and not only a favorite of confrontation is Liverpool. It is clear that Cardiff wich is a team that play long balls from defender to the striker all the time - in the last three rounds Liverpool chop already 14 goals. So the odds of a handicap Liverpool -2.5 (at 2.25 Bet365) - a very good option too.

Re: Liverpool v Cardiff City > Saturday December 21st

I really like suarez to score here. He is simply on fire and since his return Liverpool looks really confident even without Gerard. He is a real leader of the team and with his incredible work rate the whole team gets a boost every time he steps on the pitch. Suarez to score is a no brainer for me here. But I also like suarez to score 2 or more goals. Suarez to score and liverpool to win very likely too. This guy just signed his new contract' date=' amazing achievement for the club and their fans. Everyone expected that he would leave to Real or something but he is really enjoying his life in england. I have no doubt he wants to give something special back to the club an the fans. Cardiff at home is a good oppurtunity for that. Cardiff conceded 4 against chelsea, 3 against Arsenal and 2 against villa and crystal palace away. Liverpool at home is pretty tough and suarez seems unstoppable at the moment. Player of the year award for Suarez and This guy is at his best when he feels comfortable. I'm all over him with my bets to give a great display tomorrow afternoon. Goodluck all![/quote'] Alll winners! Only took him 1 half. This man is amazing!