Bowles' flat racing bets

Re: Bowles' flat racing bets beau nash scraped a 3rd place @ 4/1 for a return 20pts staked 9 pts returned onto tomorrow, a couple of early pointers: Ground change at Sandown invariably means low numbers favoured over 5f. The 3.30 race looks ideal with a high number of runners. The Jobber (drawn 1) looks to have a great chance to register another win at the track. lightly raced to date this season has been well placed by the trainer. Currently 12.5 on Betfair. Cape Royal(drawn 3) has come back to a winning mark (now off 87). king of sprints Milton Bradley will have him ready & the draw is good. Ryan Moore rides & i am confident this will run close. At 19.0 on Betfair, i'll take a chance. 5pts win The Jobber @ 12.5 5pts win Cape Royal @ 19.0 will have some place money when the morning odds are available. Over at Beverley, I'll be out to back Baltic King. Sidestepped the stewards cup this year & is being aimed at listed races like these which are well within its grasp. Drawn 8 of 9 which is ideal. was 3rd in this race last year which was dominated by Chookie heiton. Re-opposes this year with same horse 4lb worse off however Baltic King didnt get in the race until final furlong & needs to be a bit closer, on this ground should be able to do that. Has won at beverley this term & I will be hoping for about 5/1 in the morning prices.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Bowles' flat racing bets

ANOTHER big priced winner - quality Bowles :clap
typical isnt it, most of my winners are large prices & when i pick a 3 or 4/1 shot, they get beat. i will continue to try to find the value out there. i was just pleased it kept the race as i felt the 2nd looked for an impossible gap despite the ramblings of Tommo & francome who seemed certain the winner would be thrown out.

Re: Bowles' flat racing bets cheers guys nothing much on the flat in UK today, going to have a punt at Deauville in France on the following: 2.45 Karens Caper @ 5.40 10pts win........NR 3.15 Red Bloom @ 3.60 10pts win............2nd 3.45 Reefscape @ 4.40 10pts win............2nd all prices with Betfair 20pts staked

Re: Bowles' flat racing bets both horse 2nd on sunday at deauville, pity i missed the channon horse at 9/1 though:wall onto tonight, rained all day in this part of the country, so will not get involved too much tonight at Windsor, although the following horse has come down the ratings abit onto a winning mark & is reasonably drawn. 7.55 WINDS PRINCE CYRANO 16/1 Sp odds 5pts ew 10pts staked

Re: Bowles' flat racing bets 3.45 at yarmouth tomorrow CATCH THE WIND 22.0 on Betfair - 5pts win & 5.90 5pts place. Down to a winning mark (77) lowest so far this season. if the horse can produce the type of run it had at Sandown a few runs back, it should be thereabouts. Significiant jockey booking in Jamie Spencer who rode the horse once 2 years ago but not ridden it since. 10pts staked

Re: Bowles' flat racing bets nil return yesterday out of the frame saturday: 3.25 Y Banjo patterson 5pts ew @ 7/1 Sp odds 3.35 G Currency 5pts ew @ 14/1 Sp odds 4.10 G Ali Bruce 10pts win 7/2 Sp odds 4.20 N Buy on the red 5pts ew @ 14/1 Sp odds 40pts staked:ok

Re: Bowles' flat racing bets a reasonable day in the end with Banknote winning @ 12/1:clap 3.25 Y Banjo patterson 5pts ew @ 7/1 Sp odds.......unpl 3.35 G Currency 5pts ew @ 14/1 Sp odds..............3rd 14/1:D 4.10 G Ali Bruce 10pts win 7/2 Sp odds..................3rd 5/2 4.20 N Buy on the red 5pts ew @ 14/1 Sp odds.......unpl winds 645 COMMON WORLD 10pts win @ 4/1 W Hill...unpl winds 715 BANKNOTE 5pts ew @ 12/1 W Hill...........1st 11/1:D 60pts staked 107.5pts returned:ok

Re: Bowles' flat racing bets will just put up a couple: 4.10 Y Prime Recreation 5pts ew@ 20/1 Betdirect 3.15 G Chic 5pts ew @ 12/1 Sp odds 20pts staked both horses won these races last year. Lisa Jones rode the 1st selection to it's victory after coming down the weights during the season, much like it has today. It has a reasonably high draw 13 of 17 & if it gets the rail & in front, may be dificult to peg back. Chic is top rated in this quality race. The others have to prove they have the guts to beat it. Won this last year with a thrilling fallon ride, Ryan Moore rides today but hopeful of at least a place at those odds.

Re: Bowles' flat racing bets 3 today: 3.25 Epsom CAPE ROYAL 5pts ew @ 8/1 Sp odds After last win at Sandown, if the horse gets to the front with same vigour, then will not be caught. Obvious danger is Texas Gold but there are enough blind alleys down the epsom straight for this hold up horse to find trouble at the death. Cape Royal looks a knocking ew bet. 2.35 Warw EXTREMELY RARE 10pts win @ 4/1 Sp odds Won at Bath on friday night & just kept plugging away. The others never caught it up & it still had a few lengths at the finish. Undeterred is on a 4 timer, but i just think these are closely matched so the 6lb my selection gets should count. 3.35 Ripon CARDINAL VENTURE 5pts ew @ 20/1 Sp odds The horse when on form is much better than this class. Has to get things it's way during the race but a big price for a horse that can do better once back on form. 30pts staked