** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Aston Villa v Manchester United > Sunday December 15th

Aidymac

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester United > Sunday December 15th 4pts Villa (+0.75AH) to beat Man U 1.85 Bet365 Despite having a solid record over Villa, United look very short to me in current form. Villa have goals in them even though they are likely to concede some along the way too but United have suddenly got very leaky at the back so the home side should have plenty of belief going into the match. Villa look a massive price in this match but given their lack of consistency I’ll take them on a big Asian handicap line rather than the straight win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/aston-villa-vs-man-utd-betting-villa-look-very-underrated-on-the-asian-lines-on-sunday

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester United > Sunday December 15th Thinking of moving at United at 1.76 (Pinnacle). United struggling with form but with potential in the squad. United without RVP and Carrick, Villa without Delph, Kozak, Vlaar, Luna and Bennet. Think United will make a statement here and win pretty easy. Also might move on win and odds to move on the SpiffX-market in order to secure against injuries etc!

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester United > Sunday December 15th Today in Birmingham will be the match of the sixteenth round of the English Premier League , a match between Aston Villa and Manchester United. Speech MU this season exposed a significant number of critics. Indeed, accustomed to fight for the championship is not easy enough fans to put up with a 9th place in the Premier League. But the patient is more alive than dead, and such a low position in the standings soon necessarily leave. Successfully completed the first group stage of the Champions League , and now Moyes can concentrate fully on the championship. And the best opponent to break losing streak than Aston Villa , will be hard to find Manchester United players. Hosts traditionally play poorly with United. Slightly weakens the potential guests , where are out Vidic, Fellaini , Evra , Carrick , Van Persie , Smalling and Fletcher. But rather complicated ukrainian Shakhtar in the Champions League was beaten without these players , good bench enables to replace even such strong performers. And the main arguments for the victory Man Utd will be fighting spirit and the support of the red devil fans. Bet in this match : Manchester United victory 1.80 WilliamHill and some sort of "specials" , penalty awarded in the match at 3.75 PaddyPower Some stats: - Wayne Rooney has scored 8 goals in the last ten matches against Aston Villa , and every time he scored , he did a double - Aston Villa won only one of the last 35 games against Manchester United (= 9-25) - Aston Villa has not won any of the previous 17 home meetings with Manchester United (= 6-11) - Wayne Rooney has not scored to any other team as many goals to Aston Villa (10) - Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke not scored for 10 hours and 40 minutes of playing time - Over the last 11 matches of the Premier League Manchester United kept clean sheets only once - Manchester United lost only three times in three games in a row in the Premier League - in November 1996 , May 2001 and December 2001 . Red Devils lost previous two games of the championship For the match Aston Villa - Manchester United : guests will win without conceding goals.

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester United > Sunday December 15th De Gea, Rafael, Jones, Evans, Evra, Giggs, Cleverley, Valencia, Rooney, Januzaj, Welbeck Subs: Lindegaard, Ferdinand, Young, Fabio, Fletcher, Buttner, Zaha Guzan, Lowton, Clark, Baker, Luna, Westwood, El Ahmadi, Sylla, Albrighton, Agbonlahor, Benteke Subs: Steer, Bacuna, Weimann, Bowery, Gardner, Tonev, Kozak

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester United > Sunday December 15th

De Gea, Rafael, Jones, Evans, Evra, Giggs, Cleverley, Valencia, Rooney, Januzaj, Welbeck Subs: Lindegaard, Ferdinand, Young, Fabio, Fletcher, Buttner, Zaha Guzan, Lowton, Clark, Baker, Luna, Westwood, El Ahmadi, Sylla, Albrighton, Agbonlahor, Benteke Subs: Steer, Bacuna, Weimann, Bowery, Gardner, Tonev, Kozak
Is that definite starting for man U ? If so I am sickened by it. Seriously what is Moyes doing playing Giggs ? The man is 40. What is the point of this nonsense ? I would play Nani all day ahead of Giggs, and Zaha all day ahead of Cleverley. I can live with Nani's inconsistency, he is capable of opening up and turning a game. As for Cleverley, how he gets into the starting 11 is frightening. The man brings nothing to the table . NOTHING ! How can Zaha just never get a run? He made all the difference to Palace last season. Pace and ability and never a start under Moyes. The guy scored some seriously good goals !! Januzaj has been a world beater ? He's done nothing last 4 games, yet he's an automatic starter. Definitely losing some respect for Moyes and these muddled garbage, joke selections. Fergie knew it last season. Defense is poor, lets go out and score three. Moyes need's to get his head outta his #2 hole

Is that definite starting for man U ? If so I am sickened by it. Seriously what is Moyes doing playing Giggs ? The man is 40. What is the point of this nonsense ? I would play Nani all day ahead of Giggs, and Zaha all day ahead of Cleverley. I can live with Nani's inconsistency, he is capable of opening up and turning a game. As for Cleverley, how he gets into the starting 11 is frightening. Another muddled garbage starting lineup from Moyes.
yes thats the lineup. quite surprising indeed. For me , I just cant understand why moyes keeps leaving chico out?

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester United > Sunday December 15th Odds on Villa keep rising on pinnacle, can't really see a reason for it. Can you remember a worse United bench than that one!? Villa aren't any great shakes and I certainly wouldn't play them straight but +1.0AH is 1.725 now and I can't see United winning by two goals if at all. If Rooney doesn't produce a spectacular performance there is little to get excited about in that line-up. Aston Villa +1.0AH - 1.725 - pinnacle - 5 Points

Is that definite starting for man U ? If so I am sickened by it. Seriously what is Moyes doing playing Giggs ? The man is 40. What is the point of this nonsense ? I would play Nani all day ahead of Giggs, and Zaha all day ahead of Cleverley. I can live with Nani's inconsistency, he is capable of opening up and turning a game. As for Cleverley, how he gets into the starting 11 is frightening. Another muddled garbage starting lineup from Moyes.
Nani's injured and certainly no central midfielder? Zaha is a winger and Cleverly is a central midfielder? What are you on about dude..:lol A team of wingers probably wouldn't work too well..

Jonesy still has Ozil in his pocket from the other week :rollin He's our best defender IMO
Agree with that, Jones needs to be played in his natural position more often. Be interesting to see how he does there today, has to be a better option than Ferdinand and Vidic currently.

Nani's injured and certainly no central midfielder? Zaha is a winger and Cleverly is a central midfielder? What are you on about dude..:lol A team of wingers probably wouldn't work too well..
Where do I say play Nani as a central defender ? I don't care . United need to win. A draw is crap. ONLY A WIN COUNT's here. I don't even care if they lose, but you may as well setup all out for attack, because that's what will happen in the 65th minute (if it's NIL NIL) in any case. I would play Zaha over cleverly all day, in or out of position. Cleverly is fkcing useless. Soccer and betting is my business. I watch 30 hrs of soccer a week (I decided to cut right back from 50 :D) I have seen Cleverly have one decent game this season (against Shaktar away in the Champion league). Only 1

Sir Ryan Giggs has been our most creative midfielder all season and at 40 is still running in the 95th minute - unlike a lot of others
The point is , if you never give your youngsters a chance, they go to other clubs (Pogba and soon Zaha), and you are left with a 40 year old as your best midfielder.

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester United > Sunday December 15th TBH Pogba would have played more if he hadn't pissed off SAF with his bad attitude - same with Ravel United have probably given youth more chances than any other club over the years - e.g. class of 92 :notworthy

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester United > Sunday December 15th More than ok with Wellbeck as a striker. He has genuine pace ( I never mentioned him in my post). Cleverly with 1 touch of the ball in 30 minutes. Can't figure if United are playing well , or Villa are atrocious :\ probably both

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester United > Sunday December 15th Yes Danny has got all the attributes to be a striker ... apart from his finishing :( He's got great pace and strength Valencia has looked impressive today :) Jeebus - Ed Woodward is an ugly bugger - no wonder he can't sign anyone :D

Re: Aston Villa v Manchester United > Sunday December 15th Right lads, this is a betting thread.. If ye want to continue talking about United, go to the sports banter page, this thread should be used for bets in the main and it has turned into a farce...

Today in Birmingham will be the match of the sixteenth round of the English Premier League , a match between Aston Villa and Manchester United. Speech MU this season exposed a significant number of critics. Indeed, accustomed to fight for the championship is not easy enough fans to put up with a 9th place in the Premier League. But the patient is more alive than dead, and such a low position in the standings soon necessarily leave. Successfully completed the first group stage of the Champions League , and now Moyes can concentrate fully on the championship. And the best opponent to break losing streak than Aston Villa , will be hard to find Manchester United players. Hosts traditionally play poorly with United. Slightly weakens the potential guests , where are out Vidic, Fellaini , Evra , Carrick , Van Persie , Smalling and Fletcher. But rather complicated ukrainian Shakhtar in the Champions League was beaten without these players , good bench enables to replace even such strong performers. And the main arguments for the victory Man Utd will be fighting spirit and the support of the red devil fans. Bet in this match : Manchester United victory 1.80 WilliamHill and some sort of "specials" , penalty awarded in the match at 3.75 PaddyPower Some stats: - Wayne Rooney has scored 8 goals in the last ten matches against Aston Villa , and every time he scored , he did a double - Aston Villa won only one of the last 35 games against Manchester United (= 9-25) - Aston Villa has not won any of the previous 17 home meetings with Manchester United (= 6-11) - Wayne Rooney has not scored to any other team as many goals to Aston Villa (10) - Aston Villa striker Christian Benteke not scored for 10 hours and 40 minutes of playing time - Over the last 11 matches of the Premier League Manchester United kept clean sheets only once - Manchester United lost only three times in three games in a row in the Premier League - in November 1996 , May 2001 and December 2001 . Red Devils lost previous two games of the championship For the match Aston Villa - Manchester United : guests will win without conceding goals.
0-3 Won

BUMMER Reason: Clear line error, line should have been 2½ ov -450Contact customer support if you need further clarification regarding this deleted ticket.
Wouldn't have ben a line error if the result was 0-2