Swansea City v Hull City > Monday December 9th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Swansea City v Hull City (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.81[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Swansea City v Hull City > Monday December 9th Bony probably still sidelined, question marks about Michu and Álvaro injured as well. Seems like Jonjo Shelvey's leading the attack on Monday and he already netted three times this season and if the above three won't play, it's definitely worth a punt for me @ 4.33 (William Hill).

Re: Swansea City v Hull City > Monday December 9th 4pts Under 2.5 goals 4/5 Stan James I think this has the look of a low scoring game about it. Swansea are solid going forward but Hull don’t leak too many away from the top sides. Hull don’t score too many though and don’t have someone that you’d look at and say they are an out and out danger to the home side. Both sides pack the middle of the park too so this has the feel of a game which will finish with less than 2.5 goals. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/swansea-vs-hull-betting-goals-unlikely-to-flow-at-the-liberty-stadium-on-monday-night

Re: Swansea City v Hull City > Monday December 9th

Bony probably still sidelined' date=' question marks about Michu and Álvaro injured as well. Seems like Jonjo Shelvey's leading the attack on Monday and he already netted three times this season and if the above three won't play, it's definitely worth a punt for me @ 4.33 (William Hill).[/quote'] This is old news. The new news is that bony and Michu have trained on Sunday and recovered from injury and should play. I personally feel that Swansea will be too good for hull on home soil and that it should be a comfortable victory for the home side .. Swansea @ 1.75 betfair

Re: Swansea City v Hull City > Monday December 9th My initial feeling was that this game would go under 2.5 I have been running some software that does over/under 2.5 predictions It is pretty hot at the moment (last week it had 15 of 18 winners, and 10 of 10 right on Sunday, which is kind of freaky. Monster payday:cow) The software likes the over 2.5 goals in this game So why is this ? Swansea have really been an overs team at home this season, going over in 6 of 7 Only one game has finished less than 2 goals (against the West Ham 11 man wall). Hull have failed to score in 4 away games all against tough teams (Arsenal, Tottenham, Man City , Chelsea) otherwise they have held their own. Just another interesting stat that may be count as well 6 Monday Night games in the EPL this season Man City v Newcastle 4-0 Man United v Chelsea 0-0 (thanks Jose for playing 11 defenders against that powerhouse 'United' :D. would have been 4 defeats at OT if he had come to play. Scared sissy !! It looks like 2 points dropped now) Swansea v Liverpool 2-2 Everton v Newcastle 3-2 Palace v FUlham 1-4 and WBA v Villa 2-2 Teams seem to get themselves up for these big audience games. 5 Monday games in 6 have gone over 2.5 goals Gotta go with the software which has been bringing the green :cigar , and bet the over 2.5 here for 3 units at odds of 2.1 bet365 Some food for thought ........:\ The bookmakers really don't know what will happen in this game. They just try and make a market that will generate bets. (make their over-round and get 5%) I wrote a little prog to test how accurate the bookies are in the EPL for a range between 1.68 and 1.8 when the fav is the over 2.5 bet. This season up to the FUlham v ARsenal game (don't have the date onhand), the bookies showed accuracy of 12/23 for 52%, when the odds range was between 1.68 and 1.8 2012 they were not accurate either with 47/92 winners for 51% 2011 not to clever either at 40/73 for a great 54% Basic logic says go with the higher priced bet, when the stats look ok, and the bookies indicators are a clueless guess (1.71 under v 2.1 over)

Re: Swansea City v Hull City > Monday December 9th

Some food for thought ........:\ The bookmakers really don't know what will happen in this game. They just try and make a market that will generate bets. (make their over-round and get 5%)
I wish more people understood that this is the case for every set of odds the bookmakers put out. Their object is always to split the market, and no one knows what will happen, including them. A "bookie mistake" is when they misjudge what the market will do, not what the teams will do.