Wednesday Night Poker 4/12/13

teaulc

Ppmag & Boyle Santa Received some tokens on winamax for my 1 and only deep run last time out. If anyone has any suggestions as to what to play (3x €10's), would be gratefully received. And yeah don't leave regging too late, ipoker having a bad day, saying tournament ended when doesn't start for half hour lol

Re: Wednesday Night Poker 4/12/13 Suggestion for the €10 tickets, have a look at the Sunday surprise. It's on Sunday (surprise!) at 7:30pm, is €50k gtd and they give away some random interesting prize to the winner every week. It's a 5 night trip to Denmark to watch the world handball championships this week, but has been a trip to watch the world beer pong championships and also a trip to get a custom made suit at a reknown tailor in recent weeks. You can use €10 euro tickets to play in it.

Re: Wednesday Night Poker 4/12/13 8.00pm: Winamax - PokerPlayer freeroll.. 34/90.. all-in raise pre-flop, Q/Q v J/J... haha, it was a nothing game anyway unless I finished 1st, so that's one used up.. :p 8.00pm: Winamax - €5 Bounty (NLH).. 292/2470.. -$7.46 8.00pm: Winamax - €5 Bounty (PLO).. Finished 267/752.. -$7.46

Re: Wednesday Night Poker 4/12/13

Al' date=' had a quick count up and I believe you may need Rossy or MR Software to take it down to squeeze in but not sure about bounties. Hope to see you there.[/quote'] bit of bugger Rossy having a pair when i shoved my ace :( hope to see you there