Chelsea v Steaua Bucuresti > Wednesday December 11th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chelsea v Steaua Bucuresti (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]18[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Chelsea v Steaua Bucuresti > Wednesday December 11th From UEFA.com

Group E FC Schalke 04 (7pts) v FC Basel 1893 (8) Chelsea FC (9) v FC Steaua Bucureşti (3) • Chelsea have qualified, yet still need to beat Steaua to guarantee pole position. • Basel will be top if they collect more points than Chelsea; Schalke will come first if they win and Chelsea lose. • Schalke must overcome Basel to at least pip the Swiss side to second place. • Steaua will finish fourth.

Re: Chelsea v Steaua Bucuresti > Wednesday December 11th Well you say nothing to play for, but a win in the CL group stage nets you €1m and a draw €500,000. Perhaps something to keep in mind for 'smaller' sides playing against teams who have already qualified. (Chelsea still have 1st to play for but it applies to other games maybe)

Re: Chelsea v Steaua Bucuresti > Wednesday December 11th Can't see anything beyond a Chelsea win. Chelsea always bounce back after a bad result in the Champions League and they usually deliver when it matters. They would want to finish the group as winners. A clear Chelsea victory for me. 2-0, 3-0, 4-0.

Re: Chelsea v Steaua Bucuresti > Wednesday December 11th Wouldn't like to guess what kind of side Jose will put out for this one, heads will have rolled after the shambles at Stoke and it wouldn't surprise me to see plenty of changes from that side, odds too low for me and I wouldn't trust Chelsea to beat the handicap.

Re: Chelsea v Steaua Bucuresti > Wednesday December 11th 4pts Chelsea (-2AH) to beat Steaua Bucharest 2.05 Ladbrokes Steaua have been hard to break down in their last few games but Chelsea should be looking to do a bit of a job on them here. They cruised to a victory in Romania and if they can get an early goal in this match then this should be a comfortable night for Jose Mourinho’s men. Ideally Jose would like to have rested some players but with top spot not secure I don’t think that will be the case so a strong Chelsea side should be a couple of goals better than Steaua at least. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/chelsea-vs-steaua-bucharest-betting-chelsea-can-be-too-good-for-the-romanians-once-again

Re: Chelsea v Steaua Bucuresti > Wednesday December 11th Steaua will miss its captain and probably the best player of the team, Bourceanu due to suspension. Prepelita will play instead but he is a weak player... If you ask me I think Chelsea will win 2-0 maybe half time/full time result. I will skip the game because Chelsea will not be focused on this game and the odds are to small for my taste...

Re: Chelsea v Steaua Bucuresti > Wednesday December 11th UEFA Champions League - Chelsea to beat Steaua Bucharest @ 1.21 Betfair Despite some defensive lapses in recent matches, Chelsea's form isn't all that bad. They have won all but one of their home matches this season in the Premier League, and have been scoring plenty of goals. In the reverse fixture Chelsea ran out easy winners, and although Steaua are unbeaten in their league, their form has tailed off as they have only been able to draw in their last four league fixtures. I think Chelsea will be keen to get a good result in this match to make up for a poor performance last time out against Stoke, and a comfortable win should be within their grasp here.