Tourneys on iPoker skins

ExcitableBoy

I've just withdrawn my bankroll from iPoker skin Poker770 as they have started to have the most annoying advertising popups ever (even worse than stars) which you cannot opt out of. Can anyone confirm whether this is the same across all of the iPoker network? Also which skin do you all recommend/prefer on iPoker? I've kinda gotten used to playing on there although I may go back to bwin/Ongame. Thanks EB

Re: Tourneys on iPoker skins I've noticed it too on a couple of the smaller skins, maybe it's just on the fishy tier that they do it? Haven't noticed it on my 'main' skins. My preferred ipoker have always been Grosvenor & Genting due to the access to bigger tourneys such as GUKPT, PPUKT, GPS etc. Have to say though I've been pretty impressed with BoylePoker since signing up for the PL league. Lots of others have promise, Coral sometimes have some decent exclusives, Paddy although not used the latter much myself. Just bear in mind that ipoker are moving shortly to all € tournaments (scrapping all $ buyins), shouldn't make much difference as such but worth bearing in mind. Ongame is I would personally suggest even fishier than ipoker, lots of good value to be had on there too and software has improved a lot in recent years imo. As with all networks, keep a look out for the exclusive tournaments & promos, these always represent good value. As such, worth having a little in a couple of different skins at the same time, but agree it's wise not to store too much money in any one site or network just in case. Bwin is no longer on Ongame, it's joined Party on Partygaming, you probably already knew this, but just in case any other readers didn't ;)

Re: Tourneys on iPoker skins Thanks Bart, Grosvenor it is then as I already have an account from one of the leagues. I hadn't realised that bwin had moved, but might have another look at it as I used to play a lot on Party (didn't we all, lol). I suppose I should put some money in an ongame skin too ;) Anyone else have a view?

Re: Tourneys on iPoker skins For me the best ipoker is paddy, coral has some good exclusives at times, william hill too but I run so bad there and their special series after they switched to rebuys is nothing for me either. And don't forget everest and clones (expekt, betclic) - there are good exclusive freerolls there, but somehow for me the everest client is currently super laggy in cash game, even when I turned off all sites I couldnt play cash... But good that I am writing this, I just got an idea I can try the same instead of everest on the other clones. And of course many other skins have special promos or tournaments at times.