** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

NFL Week 11 Picks

paulcat14

Re: NFL Week 11 Picks

Indianapolis @ Tennessee - Pick : Indianapolis -3 21/20 BV Tie Record Won 6/Lost 7 -1.24
Cleveland @ Cincinnati - Pick : Cincinnati -5.5 10/11 William Hill New York Jets @ Buffalo - Pick : New York Jets -1 10/11 Skybet San Francisco @ New Orleans - Pick : San Francisco +3 EVS Skybet Kansas City @ Denver - Pick : Kansas City +7.5 20/21 BV Record Won 6/Lost 7 -1.24

Re: NFL Week 11 Picks TV previews: 4pts Cincinnati vs Cleveland - Under 41pts 10/11 Stan James This is a much closer match than it looked like being at the season’s outset and I wouldn’t say it is a foregone conclusion that the Bengals will win it. One thing I do expect is the defences to be on top so I think points could be at a premium here. They may well have been anyway but when you factor in the competitiveness of the match and the importance then we could well see a defensive clinic in this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cleveland-browns--cincinnati-bengals-betting-defences-can-shine-in-the-battle-of-ohio 4pts New Orleans (-3) to beat San Francisco 20/23 BetVictor The Saints look a real good side right now whereas the 49ers have a few questions to answer so I’ll side with the home side here. At the end of the day while you can slow down Drew Brees very rarely do you stop him completely and at some point he’s going to make enough plays to allow the Saints to cover a field goal start. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/san-francisco-49ers--new-orleans-saints-betting-brees-can-lead-the-saints-to-another-win 4pts Kansas City (+7.5) to beat Denver 20/21 BetVictor This should be a great game but I think the Chiefs are being slightly underrated getting more than a touchdown in this match so I will take them with the start. It wouldn’t surprise me if they won but we’ve got to respect Denver’s record in their own stadium. The Chiefs have been in great form this season and we’re beyond the stage where they’re a flash in the pan now. They’ve had the extra week to prepare and can keep this close if not win. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/kansas-city-chiefs--denver-broncos-betting-unbeaten-chiefs-can-run-the-broncos-close

Re: NFL Week 11 Picks Pats vs Panthers Interesting match up. Pats +3 is screaming at me, but i am gonna try and avoid it. I think the clear bet here is the Under. Under 47.5 10/11 SkyBet The Panthers defence is rated no.1 in the NFL. IMO, its not as i believe the hawks have the greatest D this year, but there is no denying the panthers defence is quality. The Pats have been struggling this season by all accounts, but Brady is still Brady, which could be a worry, but i can't see him putting up huge numbers. Fun bet. Gronk to score first 7/1 with Skybet. Been back a while but i can see brady using him as his main weapon, and 7/1 seems a good price.

Re: NFL Week 11 Picks I took small Pats ml, T.Brady is 17-7 ATS, when he's underdog and he won 8 of 9 regular season games, after bye week, since his breakout year 2003. The defense is hurt, but offense is fully fit after a while, except already replaced S.Vollmer. Mainstream media is crazy about Panthers lately and I believe, it's the perfect situation for Pats, since both coach Bellichick and T.Brady are really pissed. Good teams generally comes sharp after bye week and C.Newton was not that perfect as he thought to be in last couple weeks and his main target S.Smith will be covered by one of the best corners A.Talib. Current odds for Patriots is must take for me.

Re: NFL Week 11 Picks

Cleveland @ Cincinnati - Pick : Cincinnati -5.5 10/11 William Hill Won New York Jets @ Buffalo - Pick : New York Jets -1 10/11 Skybet Lost San Francisco @ New Orleans - Pick : San Francisco +3 EVS Skybet Tie Kansas City @ Denver - Pick : Kansas City +7.5 20/21 BV Lost Record Won 6/Lost 7 -1.24
Record Won 7/Lost 9 -2.33