FA Cup > November 18th - 20th

Aidymac

Re: FA Cup > November 18th - 20th Wow, oxford is really depleted for tonights game. If constable will miss the game too they lack real power upfront and gateshead are no push-overs at home. They are rock solid in the conference league. Scoring a lot against decent teams. They will score tonight I have no doubts about that. Huge money to be made gull house expected and motivation should be big. I think its crucial to know wether constable will play or not. With him out I will back the home win otherwise BTS is very likely for me and a 1-1 wont surprise me. We saw yesterday that a lot of underdogs achieved a positive result. Can anyone add this info please? Thx in advance.

Re: FA Cup > November 18th - 20th No confirmation but... Striker James Constable, who netted his 100th goal for the club last Saturday, is optimistic about his chances of recovering from a foot injury picked up during the 3-1 win at Mansfield Town. He said: “It won’t do any lasting damage, so maybe it will need an injection and will then be alright. “We’re down to the bare bones, so I’m desperate to be involved and hopefully it will just be a case of strapping it up to get out there.”

Re: FA Cup > November 18th - 20th My double went down on Monday, but worth backing no goalscorer in the Plymouth V Lincoln game with cover bets on either team to win 1-0. In the TV game James Marwood is a big price to score first and at anytime. He is in cracking form of late and could easily score again tonight.

Weather hereis crazy, no surprise at all that its off. Bought tickets yesterday but made the decision at 6:15 we weren't going as didn't think it was weather for an 8 yr old. Now instead of losing the money we'll get to the rearranged fixture #winning :lol Mind you, Oxford won't be 6/4 when it gets played now Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum