** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Nov 16

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 16 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alfreton Town v Braintree Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chester FC v Luton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Halifax Town v Aldershot Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Forest Green Rovers v Lincoln City (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gateshead v Salisbury City (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Kidderminster Harriers v Wrexham (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Macclesfield Town v Dartford (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/20 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southport v Hereford United (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tamworth v Grimsby Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 21/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.70 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Welling United v Nuneaton Town (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Woking v Hyde FC (15:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barnet v Cambridge United (17:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Nov 16 I'm with addpea on Halifax and Welling for the same reasons which I won't repeat :ok , except to add that Aldershot are missing a few experienced pros through medium term injuries and our manager admitted in our Fans' Forum this week that the youngsters making up much of the team are struggling. My third punt is Luton (available at slightly longer than evens), who are running into form after a slow start (7 wins, 3 draws from their last ten) against Chester. Although Chester are slowly improving, they still have only one win against a top half side, and in their recent draw against Aldershot (wasn't there but read reports etc) neither side looked particularly strong enough to repel the better sides.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Nov 16 Alfreton Town haven't been in any sort of form, but they got stronger as the game wore on at Tamworth, with Paul Clayton returning for a 20-minute cameo at the end. I think it's worth buying their supremacy at 0.1 with Spreadex. Opponents Braintree have signed Exodus Geohaghon today, with an eye on Tuesday and Newport I guess as their defensive roster is looking a little depleted. Though the Big Ex has played some games for Worcester City (though not cup games) he's likely to be a bit ring rusty and I think Alfreton are going to be far too powerful. I fully agree with addpea's and Wiltshireshot's analysis of the Halifax/Aldershot game - and I've sold the time of the 2nd Halifax goal at 75 with Spreadex. Aldershot's problems are as much off the pitch as on the pitch at the moment - the Shortwood defeat has cost them the licence to boost the squad, which needs more bodies sooner rather than later. The average time of Halifax's second goal at home is well inside the 75 mark and Aldershot in their current state don't seem the sort of side to push that average higher. I've also sold the time of the second Nuneaton goal at 78 with Sporting Index. It's a risk, of course, given Nuneaton's form, but I don't think there is much between the sides. At home, Welling have a great record but they were bossed by Lincoln and Luton for good spells in their last two, and keeper Lee Butcher has been keeping them alive. In fact, most sides who've gone to Welling have given it a good go: though they deserve huge credit for a great season, Welling have been mightily fortunate in their results at home. Nuneaton have played poorly in recent weeks but there are signs of improvement - Nuneaton were the better side at Forest Green in midweek, and it was only poor finishing and a dubious call by the officials that kept FGR in it. Poor finishing is a theme with Nuneaton at the moment, with Andy Brown a massive loss and Jake Moult nowhere near as sparky as he was early season, but their away record isn't bad and if they can match Welling's work-rate they can notch twice against a defence that is surely going to give under pressure sooner rather than later.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Nov 16 TV game preview: 5pts Barnet vs Cambridge - Under 2.5 goals 4/5 Ladbrokes There will be plenty of egos around the sidelines of this game but despite that I don’t expect to see many goals. Cambridge have the tightest defence in the league while Barnet don’t concede many either. In fact Barnet have only conceded one in their last five Conference games. With the hosts missing a number of strikers under 2.5 goals looks very good to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barnet-vs-cambridge-betting-two-tight-sides-likely-to-play-out-a-low-scoring-game-at-the-hive

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Nov 16 I fancy macclesfield at home against dartford. Home team is on fire at the moment and they are very hard to beat at their own ground. Late equaliser against a decent side on tuesday gave their morale another boost. In most games they are scoring at will and I don't see how dartford who are really struggeling can hold them down. I see at least 2 goals here for Macclesfield and it should be enough for a win cause dartford isnt scoring many especially away. Home team won 6 out of the last 8 home games and drew 2 times while Dartford lost 6 out of the last 8 away. Odds are not great but 1.68 is enough for some combo's. Any important team news? Goodluck anyways today. Ill follow on halifax too!

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Nov 16 I make Gateshead, Halifax, Macclesfield, Woking and Welling favourites. On prices, I'll be taking Gateshead to beat Salisbury and Halifax to beat Aldershot. As above, Halifax appeal on the basis of their home form. I'm a bit negative on Salisbury as I think minds may be a little bit focused on the forthcoming FA Cup tie at Port Vale. I would back Welling, but am a little wary given the influx of the two new players at Nuneaton.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Nov 16 Another stand-out session on the spreads - Nuneaton's deserved winner came too late to prevent a 12 point loss on that trade: right call, wrong trade. But Halifax scored their second on 27 for a 48 point profit. Icing on the cake was Alfreton putting to bed a tired Braintree for a 1.9 point success on the supremacy trade. Great calls by addpea on Halifax and FGR, Wiltshire Shot on Halifax, Senk on Macc, and LG's two picks on Halifax and Gateshead. Yet another superbly profitable spread!

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Nov 16 A luxury trade - but I don't really care as I'm creaming it on the spreads at the moment - a buy of Barnet's Luisma Villa's player goal minutes at 8. He'll get forward more as the game goes on and possibly will end up as an attacker if Barnet go a goal down. He's one of the only Barnet players on the pitch at the moment who knows where the goal is.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Nov 16 Luisma is making up 38 for a 30 point profit, or I can sell-out at 42 for a 34 point profit. I'm keeping it open - the 30 points is already bagged and there is the chance of him adding. I'm also keeping an eye on bookings as it drops (23 to buy at Spreadex, 24 at Sporting), with an eye to buying under 20 as we go into the last 25 or so, but only if the match is still level and feisty.