What are we playing Thursday 07/11/2013

PokerWolf1

Pokerstars 20.00 - THMF League - Full Tilt 12.51 - $5.5 Ten Game $100 GTD - 3rd for $20 13.36 - $3.3 Sat to $26 Tournament - OUT 14.46 - $6.5 Sat to $26 Tournament - OUT 15.31 - $11 Courchevel $250 GTD - OUT 16.16- $8.7 Sat to $109 Tournament - OUT 16.30 - $11 HILO $500 GTD - GRRRRRRRR BUBBLED 23 SNGS worth $175 - Cashed for $165.65 More TBC

Re: What are we playing Thursday 07/11/2013 thanks al got first for 131 euros and 100 euro ticket not bad going thanks again for reminding me dunno how I found the game in the lobby as I did as that's one thing I hate about a site finding a game just clicked on community wd on third mate :clap

Re: What are we playing Thursday 07/11/2013 So get into chip lead on No Lose half way through 22 of 45 players remain get JJ > A9 of next biggest stack 20K when average 6K of course runs out 4K523 :clap Oh yeah he 7x from Button then couldn't fold to my 50BB shove in Small Blind lol

Re: What are we playing Thursday 07/11/2013

Seems to be the way to play them ' date=' so far lost 55 > k2 after 234r board , but doubled back up 77 > 99 AIPF so in it to gamble up , albeit with some so-called logic hopefully[/quote'] oh i expect some shoves with anything early on but after 45 mins youd think it would settle down a little?

haha' date='of the cash ................. lol,only kidding mate, well played again,nice recovery when he got you with the AK[/quote'] transferred 50 euros to your stars account as a big thanks to get them at wpt to get game running and railing me you deserve it cheers and reminding me of the game of course :cigar

transferred 50 euros to your stars account as a big thanks to get them at wpt to get game running and railing me you deserve it cheers and reminding me of the game of course :cigar
dont you dare ;) and thanks :) :P

Got training so wont be back till 9,30pm, bolox, will do a few then though! Good luck at the tables. Anyone binks a toney I will buy them in to the Sunday Storm! Gotta be over 100 runners, so get winning and keep us all update on progress
Nemo send me your stars name and I will transfer the $11 for Sundays Storm mate, and well done

Re: What are we playing Thursday 07/11/2013 Picked up 3rd in No Lose , not sure if should have folded turn or river Hero/Button 51K , SB 59K and BB 24K Min-raise A8 on button 3 handed to 5K , SB calls BB fold , Flop J A 5 rainbow , Sb bets 7.5K Hero Calls , Turn 5 still rainbow , SB bets 14K Hero calls , River 10 he bets 25K putting me All In , I call think this is where should find fold ?? I think A10 & AJ is in his range , discounted AK as probs 3 bets me pre , think he as ace rag alot but do those that triple barrel?

Re: What are we playing Thursday 07/11/2013 wasn't think about how bad the river card was for me as his A10 combo's that had in his range when called turn improved on river , but my only thought was when I call turn bet have to be calling river. But thinking back the line is tough to be a bluff