** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Juventus v FC København > Wednesday November 27th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Juventus v FC København (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Juventus v FC København > Wednesday November 27th Must win game for both teams. I expect Juve will want to impose themselves and put the game away early. On paper they are levels above their opposition. Kobenhavn have given up 7 goals in 2 away games so far in this tournament. I think there is value in Juve -1 Asian half time at 1.9 (b365). This bet would have paid out and pushed in Kobenhavn's other two away games. Im considering parlaying with the same bet in City' favour.

Re: Juventus v FC København > Wednesday November 27th

Must win game for both teams. I expect Juve will want to impose themselves and put the game away early.
I don't think either side has to win. It's between these two and Galatasaray for second place, and everyone has two games left. Juventus are behind Copenhagen, so you could say they need the win more tonight, and they might feel more pressure to get it.

Re: Juventus v FC København > Wednesday November 27th Did somebody think about the number of corner kicks? In the first match between these two teams the result was 16-3 for Juventus. I think that tonight, considering this game's stake, the aggressive game that Juventus will play with a lot of pressure on the danish team and FC Copenhagen's style of defending we can see the barrier of 11-12 corner kicks over-passed. So, my picks are: Over 10 corner kicks at 1.83 @bet365 Over 11 corner kicks at 2.20 @bet365 Over 12 corner kicks at 2.75 @bet365

Re: Juventus v FC København > Wednesday November 27th Surely, if the dominance of corners was so great, might be more value in looking at the corner handicap market. Not sure what the line is currently set at, but I would imagine a handicap of 5 or 6 corners should be within their grasp to be covered?

Re: Juventus v FC København > Wednesday November 27th Just a quick reminder. Fc Copenhagen will play against their rivals Brøndby this weekend, meaning, if they get behind 2-0 they will spare some of their better players. They have generally improved alot over season with the arrival of manager Solbakken, but I just can't see them getting anything in Italy. Last year it was the exact same situation. Nordsjælland travelled to Torino and was trashed 4-0, giving Juventus the momentum for qualification. Copenhagen is of another caliber with more Champions League routine, but a 2-0 or 3-0 is very likely.