** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Celtic v AC Milan > Tuesday November 26th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Celtic v AC Milan (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Celtic v AC Milan > Tuesday November 26th those are crazy odds on celtic. ac milan are just going from bad to worse balotelli is out of form, defence is shambles, kaka is the only one chipping in the goals but he is too old for this competition. they are not winning away or home. they seem stuck and going nowhere. this is Celtics chance. easy call for me home win all the long.

Re: Celtic v AC Milan > Tuesday November 26th Yes, without any information yet, the best I can see Milan getting is a draw. They struggle away to average Serie A sides (& away in general) and a fierce hard-working Celtic could be Milan's kryptonite here. If Celtic win, they'll leapfrog Milan into 2nd place provided Ajax don't beat Barca. So plenty of motivation to take another scalp for the Scottish. Also in Italy Celtic looked the better side most of the game before Milan scored twice in the last 10 mins to escape with 3 points.

Re: Celtic v AC Milan > Tuesday November 26th In Serie A Milan are having a stinker away from home. Teams are bombing goals past them in away games. Parma 3-2 Juventus 3-2 Bologna 3-3 Torino 2-2 Verona 2-1 Celtic will be more than motivated to win this one. Ajax lose to Barcelona, Celtic win here, and they could qualify. Cold conditions with the travel, coupled with no defense spells danger. Happy to take the Celtic home win coupled with Dortmund to beat Napoli. Both games teams are highly motivated 2 units Celtic win onto Dortmund to win

Re: Celtic v AC Milan > Tuesday November 26th

Yes, without any information yet, the best I can see Milan getting is a draw. They struggle away to average Serie A sides (& away in general) and a fierce hard-working Celtic could be Milan's kryptonite here. If Celtic win, they'll leapfrog Milan into 2nd place provided Ajax don't beat Barca. So plenty of motivation to take another scalp for the Scottish. Also in Italy Celtic looked the better side most of the game before Milan scored twice in the last 10 mins to escape with 3 points.
i absolutely agree!!! :)

Re: Celtic v AC Milan > Tuesday November 26th 4pts Celtic (+0.25AH) to beat AC Milan 1.80 Bet365 Celtic aren’t easy to beat at Celtic Park but the Italians aren’t the easiest to beat either so this one does have the air of a draw about it even with injuries to both sides. Celtic have a win and a defeat at home in this campaign so far although the defeat to Barcelona was unlucky. I’m surprised they are the outsiders here but given how hard they are to beat at home I like the look of them on the +0.25. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/celtic-vs-ac-milan-betting-celtic-can-avoid-defeat-in-crunch-champions-league-encounter

Re: Celtic v AC Milan > Tuesday November 26th I like the draw in this match. When Italian teams need a draw they usually get it. Milan have struggled mightily in Serie A, the fans even locked the players at the San Siro after their draw on Saturday to Genoa. But they're experienced and seem to know how to grind out results in the CL. Milan have become a bit like Liverpool in that they struggle domestically but prove the naysayers in the CL, they still have quality in the side. A draw will put them in a great position assuming Barca defeat Ajax.

Re: Celtic v AC Milan > Tuesday November 26th I don't see ac Milan being able to impose themselves against celtic who will be in their faces all ninety minutes. they have a lot of concerns all over the team with many players just not able to play at this level. inexperience has really showed in their domestic league. celtic are not world beaters but they make it difficult for any team as was the case for Barcelona who only just managed to slot one single goal against them. celtic know they can get through to next stage of champions league if they win and I think their motivation will be high as ac Milan are clearly there for the taking.