Serie A > November 9th & 10th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 9 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Catania v Udinese (17:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.56 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Internazionale v Livorno (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.36[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.91 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 10 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Genoa v Hellas Verona (11:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.05 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Roma v Sassuolo (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.23[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]18[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.22 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atalanta v Bologna (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.25 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cagliari v Torino (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.08[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.65 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chievo v AC Milan (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]97.04 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Parma v Lazio (14:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.92[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.70 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fiorentina v Sampdoria (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.39 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings, align: center][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Juventus v Napoli (19:45 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A > November 9th & 10th Inter -1 AH @ 1.50 (shop around for best price) Last 3 home games for inter 2-0-1 (lost to Roma) GF 6 GA 6 and 5th on the form ladder. Last 3 away games for Livorno 0-0-3 GF 1 GA 7 and 18th on the form ladder (they have been getting their wins at home). Saw inter beat Udinese at the Friuli and they played with swagger and energy and looked really good especially Cambiasso. Inter have alot of young players and I think the key to their good play is the leadership and calm that Cambiasso gives them and tells them what to do when needed. Throw in the rest of the attacking talent they have and it should be more than enough to see off Livorno by a couple of goals. The fact they only play in Serie A really benefits Inter this season. :hope

Re: Serie A > November 9th & 10th I think that Catania's odd is too big. OK they are have had a nightmare start, but things should change as they still have a very nice squad and this is surely a game in which they will be very motivated. Udinese has never been great away from Friuli.

Re: Serie A > November 9th & 10th

I think that Catania's odd is too big. OK they are have had a nightmare start, but things should change as they still have a very nice squad and this is surely a game in which they will be very motivated. Udinese has never been great away from Friuli.
You say Catania have a nice squad and I agree but the trouble for this game is that Barrientos, Bergessio, Plasil and maybe even Spolli have been ruled out of the Udinese game. They are such key players for Catania and their absence really hampers the home teams goal threat imo. Maxi Lopez will lead the line but he has been out of form thus far and struggling with personal problems off the pitch. Di Natale out for Udinese but he has been pretty poor by his own high standards this campaign, his inability to finish his dinner in that Udinese V Roma game is still giving me nightmares, how Udinese didn't get at least a point from that game is mind-boggling. Muriel will probably lead the line against Catania, he is a really impressive forward and very dangerous on the counter. Catania will be pushing for all 3pts in this game and could be left very exposed against Muriel as a consequence. Is the Catania price too big? On the surface yes but when you look a little deeper this game troubles me as do a lot of Serie A matchups this weekend. Catania price peaked @ 4/5 on the +0.25 line which ordinarily would be ridiculous, now +0.25 line is 3/4 and doesn't really appeal to me considering the home teams injury list. Should be noted that after all that's been written above, I'm not trying to put people off Catania here, back them if you have a strong feeling for them, I just can't get involved myself all things considered.

Re: Serie A > November 9th & 10th Hello, sorry for my english. Catania, this year, hasn' t a good squad. They have lost marchese, gomez and lodi. Barrientos is out. I think that catania is one of the team that can go in serie b. I quity like chievo-milan 2. Chievo isn't a good team and milan needs a victory. This is the true match!

Re: Serie A > November 9th & 10th I agree with you: Catania has serious issues this year and they are struggling in every single match. Loosing the best player, Bergessio, for the next two months will cause a major problem for Sicilians in scoring gols. Against Udinese there will be a total of 6 unavailable players including Barrientos. Udinese will be without Di Natale but they will try to win this one after being hardly criticized by their supporters during the week. with a least one point. Udinese Draw no bet @ 1.72 with Bet 365

Re: Serie A > November 9th & 10th Catania's missings really are a blow, but look at the rest of the available players! They still have a pretty good team, nothing worse than Udinese's. My feeling is that the fear from relegation and the pressure from the stands will prevail in Catania's favor. How many times have we seen that teams playing without best 2-3 players win unexpectedly (previous night Ligue 2).

Re: Serie A > November 9th & 10th Interested at moving on Napoli asian +0,5 at 2.24. Both teams with 5 wins in the 6 latest games, but I think Napoli has slightly better form then Juve. Napoli missing Zuniga, Britos, Mesto. Juve missing Quagliarella, Lieschteiner, Pepe. Overall I think Napoli should have a fair chanse to take at least one point this crucial game!

Re: Serie A > November 9th & 10th Many interesting games on sunday, definetly value to be found: Chievo - Milan Atalanta - Bologna Genoa - Verona Cagliari - Torino Whats in common for all these games is that the guests are arriving to snatch a result. Odds are great on the away sides, the form indicates attacking football from both sides in all cases (yes even chievo demonstrates attacking football when given the chance). So far I am very inclined to believe that the away teams mentioned will score. 1 reason lying in the quality these teams carry up front and the tendency to allow goals by the home sides. I will almost surely try an accumulator combining BTTS and over 2,5 . But i will get into deeper analysis tomorrow, hopefully somebody will have some additional info as well regarding these games.

Re: Serie A > November 9th & 10th Chievo - Milan: 2 @ 2.02 Betfair I was watching the last game of Chievo and they were really horible in terms of offense, but they got lucky to held on the draw here. The way Chievo played was absolutely impossible to watch and I am not doubting that Milan simply must win this game because of few factors. 1) AC Milan have won their last . 13 matches against Chievo in all competitions 2) Even though Milan will miss Balloteli, I find Matri creating many problems to the home team with their slow defenders. 3) Ricardo Kaka will be the key player here as his improvisation likely to decide this game outcome. 4) If Milan will not win this fixture they are likely not to reach the Europa league and may well have their coach sacked for the next game, so I feel Milan will give his best here. Verdict: It is one of the last chance for Allegri and I think Milan should be able to beat the home team without significant issues, they have much better squad and Chievo style of play is well suited to Milan. I am going huge on guests here. Good luck.

What if Milan players are waiting for Allegri to be fired before they start trying?
I doubt that Milan players are doing that(get humiliated) on purpose.They showed some signs of consolidation and improving against Barcelona.Chievo's form is getting from bad to worse.They are awful at the back.They were lucky not to concede last round against Bologna.I remember a couple of fixtures ago when United visited Sunderland and everybody thought that beacuse of United's bad run of games they will lose again against one of the worst teams in the divison.The won of course and i think the situation is pretty much the same.Milan should win this gmae with not much of an efforts and rise to the occasion.I am happy to back Milan at 2.75 (-1AH)with bet365.CHievo's style of play suits Milan,because they will park the bus trying not to lose the game.Milan will posses the ball and push them into their field.Gl

Chievo - Milan: 2 @ 2.02 Betfair 1) AC Milan have won their last . 13 matches against Chievo in all competitions 2) Even though Milan will miss Balloteli, I find Matri creating many problems to the home team with their slow defenders. 3) Ricardo Kaka will be the key player here as his improvisation likely to decide this game outcome. 4) If Milan will not win this fixture they are likely not to reach the Europa league and may well have their coach sacked for the next game, so I feel Milan will give his best here. Verdict: It is one of the last chance for Allegri and I think Milan should be able to beat the home team without significant issues, they have much better squad and Chievo style of play is well suited to Milan. I am going huge on guests here. Good luck.
Winning against Chievo in the previous 13 meetings simply means nothing under these circumstances as Milan have never been as bad as for the last 20 years, having great squads and being title candidates most of the time. But now situation is completely different. If Allegri fails to win, unfortunately he probably will not be sacked. I agree with your Milan -0.5 bet as Chievo are a horrible side, only trying to defend in their penalty area with 8 men and have no other game plan. I hope the joke players like Birsa and Constant are not going to be starters in this match. I'd prefer Emanuelson as a LB and Niang anyday over them. Probably I'll be backing Milan -0.5 in this one, but I am not planning to bet on them a huge amount while Milan are in a deep crisis.

Re: Serie A > November 9th & 10th Fiorentina -1.25 AH seems to be decent bet at 2.09 Pinnacle. Despite having very important absentees, Montella's side has been doing great lately. They only lost 1-2 against Napoli - where they robbed by the referee - in their nine matches in all fixtures. Now, arguably the team's most effective player winger Cuadrado is back from suspension. Neither they have any fresh injury nor suspension problems. Only playmaker Pizarro is doubtful and likely to be replaced by Chilean Fernandez. Borja Valero and Rossi have been awesome lately and expectedly we are going to watch an one way traffic match. Sampdoria have a lot of important absentees and the team has been struggling with their bad form. They will have to do without defenders Costa and Gastaldello who are suspended, while forward Sansone is going to miss out due to injury. Also defender Mustafi and important striker Gabbiadini is doubtful. Montella is likely to switch his formation back to an offensive one 4-3-3, using Cuadrado and Joaquin up-front alongside in-form striker Rossi. Yesterday Inter won over Livorno. Fiorentina simply can't afford of losing points at home against an out-form and weakened Sampdoria side in the top three spots race.

can you really see atalanta scoring without denis?
Well you make it sound like Denis is mr. Falcao himself and that he is the sole scorer for Atalanta, I agree he is the most prolific striker, but generaly in game his shots on goal are matched by Cigarini or Flocari. So with Denis out, Livaja should probably get more space upfront and create a chance or 2. Usualy Atalanta Bologna matches are a tough game to predict, but regularly we see goals in both nets. Notable absences: Atalanta - Yepes, Bellini, Carmona, Denis Bologna - Natali (most significant CB), Pazienza, Perez Atalanta will surely miss Carmona and Denis, but they have enough attacking power that they can capitalize. As mentioned, Livaja tends to be a dangerous striker, due to his ability to finish up a good assist with one shot. With the absence of Denis, he will be motivated to lead the attack. On the other hand we see a whole lot of trouble for Bologna in the back, this wasnt very visible in the previous match, but Atalanta at home is a team which tends to capitalize on such key absences in the defensive line. When it comes to Bologna and their attacking prowess, not much to add, with Diamanti serving balls, their attacks are ever dangerous for the indecisive defenders. The goal threat comes from 3-4 prolific attackers and their tendency to finish of attacks in number is likely to cause trouble for the home defence. Given the absences of Atalanta, I believe that Bologna should have some space in the midfield serving up some balls for attack. Bottom line - These 2 teams can produce a very interesting match. I expect quite a few chances both ways, but most importantly I am quite certain this match will see a goal in both nets. Some key players in defensive play are out, the attackers in the lineup all give me confidence that they can convert should they come into a goalscoring oportunity. Likes of Livaja, Diamanti tend to complicate less and shoot more, which is good for my selection. There is quite some value to be found in the goals market, hopefuly the GKs will not have a field day today :) Atalanta - Bologna 6/10 - BTTS @ 2.00 (bet365) 4/10 - over 2,5 @ 2.30 (bet365)

Re: Serie A > November 9th & 10th Genoa - Verona Another of this weeks treats in my opinion. Verona is playing some wonderful football this season, with a very decent side and very well picked players. Genoa on the other hand has had somewhat of a rerun of the last season, underperforming and threathening to ruin their campain early. They picked up their game and are accumulating points. Their attack at home is not very comapct and efficient, but Veronas style of play (should it remain unaltered for this match) allows for more attacks through the middle so I expect a good cooperation between Gilardino and midfield (Hopefuly Rafael will not have one of his extremly good performances :D ). One note though, apparently Fetfazidis will start due to lack of attackers (santana out, Calaio doubtful), which could prove like a good move, because he seems to cause trouble down the flanks. Verona has a very dangerous attack with Luca Toni, Jankovic and Iturbe playing very good lately. Gamberini is out for Geona for some time, and I think his experience in the back would be helpful for the home team. Verona has no notable absences apart from Taleb, who is out, but shouldnt be too much of a handicap for the visitors. Genoa - Verona 7/10 - BTTS @ 1.72 (Bet365) 6/10 - over 2,5 @ 2.05 (Bet365)

Re: Serie A > November 9th & 10th Parma - Lazio As I mentioned before, this week im all into goal markets, as I have been burned properly backing 3-way winners last week. So with these 2 teams, and their potential in the attack (Cassano, Amauri, Parolo for Parma and Klose, Ledesma, Gonzales and Candreva starting for Lazio) implies there should be goals. What worries me in this matchup is the form Lazio is having of late. I do hope they can muzzle in the odd goal due to the Parmas appauling defensive record (and their ability tu screw up a won game). Parma has proven in this season that at home ground they are a very dangerous side. Mainly due to the newly discovered form of Cassano. Notable absences: Parma - Okaka (inj.), Gargano (int. duty) Lazio - Ciani (susp.), Lulic (inj.), Mauri (susp.), Dias (inj.) Parma - Lazio 5/10 - BTTS @ 1.72 (Bet365)

Robbed? Coming from an AC Milan fan it sounds like a joke :lol
Hey! At least it's not coming from a Juve fan :lol Well we are still horrible, we might need a penalty kick to open Chievo's defense today :lol Yes Fiorentina were robbed against Napoli, Cuadrado's position was a clear penalty. ;)

Parma - Lazio As I mentioned before, this week im all into goal markets,
Same here. Cagliari - Torino looks overish as well. :cigar Torino defense has been awful lately, but they are great offensively, having explosive strikers Cerci and Immobile. Cagliari are in need of a good result, they should finally play some open football today instead of defending with eight men in their penalty area.

Re: Serie A > November 9th & 10th Chievo vs AC.Milan. Watched Chievo last 2 games vs Roma and Bologna and seen nothing to suggest anything but an AC.Milian win. Yes AC.Milan not playin well or with any fluency or cohesion judgeing what saw vs Udinese and Fiorentina (can't play any worse), but Chievo poor side 5p-33p ,no win 7,fail score 4 last 6,scored 8 goals out 11 and even with AC Milian poor form 0 win 5 , 1 win 8. no wins away, + scored 10 goals away thou out 5 league, and no balotelli still can't see them not winning here. BET AC MILAN WIN EVENS (WILLIAM HILL)

Well we are still horrible' date=' we might need a penalty kick to open Chievo's defense today :lol Yes Fiorentina were robbed against Napoli, Cuadrado's position was a clear penalty. ;)[/quote'] What about Savic penalty? The viola player would never have reached that ball and that kind of pushes are made in every single game in the penalty box. Furthermore, if the ref gives that kind of penalty he should have given also the foul on the Belgian player (Mertens), to me this is called consistency. However this is a sporting bet forum, my prediction is Milan - Away Win @1.91. Good luck!

Re: Serie A > November 9th & 10th I have the same thoughts about Cagliari - Torino game, but there are some things which bother me. Gillet(GK) out for Torino, and ive had bad experience in the past with 2nd goalies having a blast and seizing the opportunity that was given to them... Cagliari at home tends to hold the early lead, and we are usualy sentenced to demoliton of the opponents game. Ekdal and Pinila are out for the hosts, so the attack might not be very efficient. Rodriguez(important defender), Larrondo and Farnerud out for Torino. Cagliari at home vs. such an inconsistent side as Torino doesnt promise to be a thriller, especialy given the absences. I am leaning towards BTTS, but ill have to wait for the lineups to see if i will even bet on this match.. Gut feeling warns me it might be one of those 0:0/1:0 with plenty of semi-chances wasted on both sides. No bet for me probably.

Re: Serie A > November 9th & 10th Gillet is actually suspended till 2017 due to getting involved in a betting scandal. Larrondo and Farnerud can't be important absences since they are not first 11 players. Pinilla's absence might be important but Cagliari still have effective duo of Ibarbo & Sau.

Re: Serie A > November 9th & 10th Juventus - Napoli - Napoli did not score a single goal in five of the seven previous games against Juventus in a foreign field ; - Last Napoli managed to keep his goal intact in the match against Juventus in May 1982, when they drew 0-0 ; - Juventus won seven of their last eight matches, losing only to Fiorentina in Florence ; - Juventus do not miss three games in a row ; - 28 points for the first 11 rounds - the best start Napoli in Serie A ; - 12 out of 24 goals this season, Napoli have been hammered freshman. New players this season have scored more goals than any other team newcomers in Serie A - This season Juventus 9 times hits the post - the highest figure in the Serie A ; - This season, Napoli scored eight goals from outside the penalty area - the highest rate in the five strongest European Leagues ; - Marek Hamsik has scored 5 goals against Juventus. Only to Bologna , he scored more (6 goals) ; Fiorentina - Sampdoria - Fiorentina won only one of the last five games against Sampdoria - their last match with each other in April of this year was won by Viola 3-0 ; - Sampdoria is not winning in Florence since September 2004 , having lost four of seven games since then , including the previous two ; - Fiorentina have won three of their last four matches, losing only to Napoli ; - In each of the five home games this season Fiorentina scored , both teams ; - Sampdoria lost the last two games Verona and Sassuolo , but before that won twice at Livorno and Atalanta ; - Sampdoria has won only one of the last 14 away games in Serie A ; - This season Sampdoria conceded 17 goals in the second half - the most in the Serie A (!) ; - Fiorentina players this season has scored four goals from the penalty spot - the highest figure in the Serie A ; - After 11 rounds the top scorer in Serie A Fiorentina player is Giuseppe Rossi with 9 goals in a row. In the five strongest European championships only Diego Costa and Cristiano Ronaldo (both 13 goals) have scored more ; - Eder took part in 5 of the 12 goals this season, Sampdoria (4 goals and 1 assist) Atalanta - Bologna - Atalanta won only one of their last 7 meetings with Bologna in Serie A; - Atalanta lost only one home match against Bologna in the previous 23 (!) ; - Atalanta scored only one point in the last three rounds of the championship , but before that won three times in a row ; - Atalanta scored seven points in the last three home games (wins over Udinese and Lazio and a draw with Inter) ; - Bologna has a clean sheet for three consecutive games. The last time was able to spend four matches without conceding goals, in a row, in November 1999 (had five games without conceding goals in succession) ; - Bologna lost three of the last five away games, but won the previous game in a foreign field (Cagliari 3-0) ; - Bologna has not won two away games in a row since March 2012 , when the defeated Inter and Lazio ; - Atalanta this season, scored five goals with header. Only Inter and Parma have scored so many well ; - Atalanta not scored a single goal in the first 15 minutes of their matches , while Bologna has missed four goals early in the game ; - His first goal in Serie A , German Denis scored in September 2008 in a match against Bologna. Then he played for Napoli Chievo - Milan - Milan won the last 13 games against Chievo in Serie A and have not missed a single goal in three of the previous four matches ; - Chievo won only two games against AC Milan in Serie A, and both games were held in Verona (October 2002 and December 2005) ; - Milan failed to score a single goal to Chievo in only one of the 22 previous matches - when they drew 0-0 at the San Siro in March 2003 (!) ; - In the last three league matches Milan scored just one point. And for the entire season Rossoneri scored only 12 points in 11 games , ranking 11th place .. this is the team with the worst start of the season 1981/82 ; - Milan already missed 19 goals. Only in the seasons 1941/42 (20) and 1932 /33 (23) , missed in the first 11 rounds more goals ; - Chievo did not win seven games in a row , losing six of them. This is the longest series without a win for this team since January 2011, when could not win eight games in a row ; - Chievo scored only seven goals in the current draw of the Italian Serie A - Catania scored less ; - In the last three league games Milan striker Mario Balotelli struck just one shot on goal , while in the four games before that he had 13 strokes ; - For the first time after moving to Milan Mario Balotelli failed to score a single goal in three games in a row ; - Since his return to Serie A Mario Balotelli missed seven games in the championship. Milan has won three of them , losing only twice ; - His first of two hat-tricks in Serie A, Kaka issued in the match against Chievo at the San Siro in April 2006 ; - Only with Cagliari in his first season in Serie A (10 points after 11 rounds) Massimiliano Allegri started the season worse than it is now with AC Milan (12 points after 11 rounds ) Parma - Lazio - Parma has won only one of their last seven games against Lazio and only two of the previous 15 ; - Over the last 10 games between these teams the same outcome is never repeated twice in a row. Their last game ended in a draw 0-0 in April of this year ; - Parma lost three of their last four league games , winning only one - against Milan. In this game, Parma only one time in the last 10 matches has not missed a single goal (just a single clean sheet) ; - Lazio won only one of the six previous championship matches (=3-2) ; - Lazio won only one away match of the last 15 ; - This season, Parma have scored six goals from 31 to 45 minutes. Only Juventus scored at the time interval more goals ; - This season, in the Lazio stir for five defenders. Inter have just as many successful players of the defensive line ; - Parma striker Amauri scored against Lazio three goals in Serie A, but he is without a goal 17 Serie A matches in a row Cagliari - Torino - In four of the last five games against Cagliari Torino did not miss a single goal ; - Cagliari to Torino has not lost at home nine consecutive games (+5=4); - Cagliari lost the last three games in Serie A and won just one of the previous 10 ; - Torino won just one of the last 10 games in Serie A and played draw in four of the previous five ; - Torino won just one away game of the last 13 (=5-7) ; - This season, the players Torino punched penalty five times. In the five strongest European championships only Spanish side Levante earned as many penalty kicks ; - Torino missed 11 goals from set pieces - the most in the Serie A ; - Torino , as well as Milan, lost in the season 10 points from winning positions (leading) - the worst performance in Serie A ; - In April 2011, Torino player Alessio Cerci has issued his first double of the Serie A match against Cagliari. At the gates of this team , he scored a total of three goals in Serie A. Only to Bologna he scored more goals Bye :)