thanks for the reminder

teaulc

Re: thanks for the reminder

You should be entertaining your wife and enjoying Scotland anyway. Step away from the laptop. :spank
i have 2 more nights of poker due to betsafe series and ppmag grand prix, seeing as i am the only bread winner in the family now as Gina has had to quit her job

Sorry mate didn't realise you weren't in. I should've checked for you though knowing you've been on the road/busy. Been distracted making sure the house and neighbours suitably tied down today. Apols Thread bumps always useful folks and provides instant run good karma ;) let's keep helping each other achieve greatness :ok

Re: thanks for the reminder I have to wonder about PokerPlayer, you know...this is the second time running they've scheduled a game on the second day of IT'S OWN LIVE POKER TOUR when it's been a southern leg (Brighton and Cardiff). For my supporting of them, I get to miss both, through not being back in time. I believe the PKR one at least was lucrative indeed (for the cashers anyway, so that wouldn't have been applicable to me, I guess). And as for the PKR deposit debacle/ignoring of my e-mail for their month of freerolls the other month... Oh, and making a £110 live event a two-dayer, I just can't understand... the ratio of buy-in to travel/accomodation just can't work out well, unless you qualify cheap. Which I keep doing, then wish I hadn't.. lol. And I do wish they'd have played a full day in Cardiff, too! I coulda went out last night and saved time and money. Gosh, they've taken lots of value off me! Guess I should tell them when I have the chance, instead of bleating where they won't see it. haha

Sorry mate didn't realise you weren't in. I should've checked for you though knowing you've been on the road/busy. Been distracted making sure the house and neighbours suitably tied down today. Apols Thread bumps always useful folks and provides instant run good karma ;) let's keep helping each other achieve greatness :ok
Some do bump ;)

i have 2 more nights of poker due to betsafe series and ppmag grand prix' date=' seeing as i am the only bread winner in the family now as Gina has had to quit her job[/quote'] Would have bumped it m8, but not that involved in it as I couldn't make live game, been there 20 years as bread winner tho' bud, it's no fun :(