** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NBA regular season 2013/2014

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 In opening night it looks like we dont have a lot of room to operate on money lines, but here are my favourites for this night Lakers vs. Clippers UNDER total 198.5 points @ 1.90 with bet365. PICK LOST Even in preseason well known Lakers team with run and gun coach reached over 200 points in only 3 games, for me they have gunners like Nick Young and Steve Blake but thats it and knowing that on the other side is Doc Rivers, who will be the last person to play run and gun offense. Yes, Clips played kind of a fast basketball last year too, but i dont believe that will be the case in the opening game. Chicago to beat Miami @ 2.70 with bet365 PICK LOST Chicago H+4,5 points to beat Miami @ 1.90 with bet365 PICK LOST Chicago is on a roll without loosing a single game in preseason, seems like Derrick Rose is back on his level and ready to take Chicago back to the Eastern conference top. On the other side Miami are defending champs, as we all know they will receive their rings tonight and that might be a big emotional boost. There are a lot of things that works on Heat side, but I just cant bet against this physical and motivated Chicago squad. P.S. - Noah and Hinrich both are good to play tonight, so lets hope for a good game

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 I am not good in betting over/under, so I can not give a comment about your first pick. I agree with both of the other two. Hope you keep posting your picks up in here, I will have a look at them from time to time! :-) BOL First match days in a season are always some kind of gambling, but since I like gambling I took Orlando+11.5 and Clippers-7.5, both @ 1.91 with bwin. Reasoning is simple: Lakers still without Kobe and now without Howard. Can Nash and Gasol beat the Clippers on their own? I expect the Clippers to play a really good season with Doc Rivers, so I am on then with the handicap. For me Indiana did not play a decent preseason. Their preseason was full of ups & downs and I expect them to win here, but 11.5 is a much too high spread in my opinion.

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014

I am not good in betting over/under, so I can not give a comment about your first pick. I agree with both of the other two. Hope you keep posting your picks up in here, I will have a look at them from time to time! :-) BOL First match days in a season are always some kind of gambling, but since I like gambling I took Orlando+11.5 and Clippers-7.5, both @ 1.91 with bwin. Reasoning is simple: Lakers still without Kobe and now without Howard. Can Nash and Gasol beat the Clippers on their own? I expect the Clippers to play a really good season with Doc Rivers, so I am on then with the handicap. For me Indiana did not play a decent preseason. Their preseason was full of ups & downs and I expect them to win here, but 11.5 is a much too high spread in my opinion.
Well, first of all thanks for wishing luck. :) About over/under lines, maybe you are not so good at it because in NBA basketball over/under lines are such a hard thing to point out, even when it seems like both teams play defensive ball, they go out and make a 110-100 game. Agree about your bets, reason why I didnt add them to my list is as you said - start of a season is kind of a gambling. But anyway, points that you made are valid and Orlando has a really good, young roster, so lets see what happens. About Clips, also agree, dont see how Lakers can win this game.

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 What a first night. Nearly every game went the opposite of my predictions. I did not think that Indiana would win that clear. I was very lucky that Orlando covered the spread. Did not expect the Lakers and Heat to play that good (e.g. the Clippers and Bulls play that bad...) :-D I took Lakers+12.5 @ 1.91 with bwin in the morning. Had to do that after their performance last night. I think they will cover this spread against Golden State easily. What else am I on today? I took Miami-11 @ 1.91 for the same reasons as I took the Lakers and I also will be on Orlando+9.5 @ 1.91. They are playing the Timberwolves and I do not expect the Timberwolves to be as good as the Pacers. Huge spread for Orlando here. The fact that all teams played yesterday and that they have to travel is no disadvantage so early in this season in my oppinion. It could be an advantage, because they played together in real competion conditions and the other teams did not. I also have Sacramento-3 @ 1.91. This is not a bet on Sacramento, but a bet against the Nuggets. In my oppinion they played a bad pre season and they will have some problems this season without Coach Karl and with Galinari still being injured. Like I expect the Kings to improve this season, I also expect the Wizards to play a better season than the last ones. So I was happy to take them and the points against a Detroit team that will not impress this season. I expect them to play a worse season than they already did last year. Wizards+3 @ 1.91. Brooklyn has a strong team. Way stronger than the Cavaliers have. I had to take them with this little spread. Brooklyn-3.5 @ 1.91. Utah has a team that many people are expecting to surprise this season. I agree that could be, but nevertheless I had to take Oklahoma-6@ 1.91. It is very rare that you can get Oklahoma with that little spread at this odds. They will play as they did all the last seasons and Utah has to show something first. My last bet for tonights games is [email protected]. Houston will be strong this season, but I had to take this high spread for a better Bobcats team than the last years, which played a decent preseason. I checked the odds on monday and there they offered Wizards+5 and Sacramento+3 to exactly the same odds that I got this morning. This means that a lot of people are on Sacramento and the Wizards. I do not remember the odds for the other games, but these two are save bets in my oppinion. The others are pretty much gambling. So, happy gambling and BOL! :-) Current stats - NBA Season 2013/2014: 1-0-2

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 After good early start Miami just rolled all over Bulls. 2nd quarter 17-0 run says it all. :( Ok, whatever lets move on... Brooklyn Nets (-4 points) to beat Cleveland Cavaliers @ 1.91 with local bookie PICK LOST KG, Pierce, Deron Williams, Brook Lopez, Joe Johnson - these names says a lot and I will be very surprised if Cavs come out on top. Brooklyn have had a great preseason and have all the rights to be priced as favourites. Dallas Mavericks (-5,5 points) to beat Atlanta Hawks @ 1.90 with local bookie PICK WON In the offseason Dallas added Dalembert, Ellis, Calderon to the roster and this year will be a big force in the west. I look forward to see Dallas and Nowitzki starting their season strong, Atlanta lost their star forward Josh Smith to Detroit and it will be a hard task to beat Mavs on the road. Washington Wizards to beat Detroit Pistons @ 2.25 with local bookie PICK LOST Yes, Detroit had some really good additions in the offseason, but they will have to start their season without Jennings and Stuckey. On the other side Washington made a late trade for Gortat (which I think is a good move) giving away Okafor. Healthy Washington team with John Wall looks really dangerous this year. Oklahoma City Thunder (-7 points) to beat Utah Jazz @ 2.05 with local bookie PICK LOST Utah will be such a bad team this season, they really dont have anything besides two big men, Favors and Kanter and wing player Hayward. Also they will have to play opening game without their rookie PG Trey Burke. I expect Thunder and Durant to completely roll over Jazz in the first game

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 Man, seems we are the worst NBA capper ever... :( But as I said: start of the season is pretty much gambling. I have some units left and they are on Knicks+8.5 @ 1.91 and Golden State+6.5 @ 1.91 both with bwin. Knicks played a decent game yesterday and the Bulls really disappointed me in their opener in Miami. I am happy to take the Knicks with the points here. Now the Knicks spread is dropping and is at +8 right now, therefore some folks have set money on the Knicks obviously. Same reasoning for the second game tonight. The Clippers really disappointed me in the first match. We saw last night that the Lakers do not play that good Basketball, so obviously the Clippers really disappointed in the first game. Golden State might be the hottest team right now. Completely blew out the Lakers last night and I am really happy to take them with the points here, but I really think they will win straight ahead. Best of luck everyone and if you do not trust my reasoning: picking the opposite of my picks would have been a good adivce so far... ;) Current stats - NBA Season 2013/2014: 2-0-9

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 New York Knicks to beat Chicago Bulls @ 3.75 bet365 PICK LOST Golden state Warriors to beat Los Angeles Clippers @ 3.20 bet365 PICK LOST Funny start of the season, just 1 pick won out of 7, that just means the season will be interesting and a lot of underdogs will have a great look at the stronger teams. Today going with both underdogs and I think bookies have made odds a bit too high and I see some value here. Bulls showed really frustrating game in Miami and Knicks could catch them while struggling a little bit, also Derrick Rose is a game time decision, but likely will play. About Warriors there are nothing much to be said about, Clippers lost their opener against Lakers, but Warriors blew them out last night. So for me these odds ar worth taking knowing that Warriors with this squad can play with any team in the league.

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 Minnesota Timberwolves to beat NY Knicks @ 2.40 with bet365 PICK WON Wolves started season great, with 2-0 and last time out they destroyed OKC. In this 20 point win, Rubio, Love and Pekovic had double-doubles, I think their game will only improve and they will come out on top tonight. NYK without J.R. Smith and Amare. LA Lakers to beat Atlanta Hawks @ 1.95 with bet365 PICK WON On home floor they won Clips and played a solid game against Spurs. I think they are fully capable to beat teams like Atlanta this season even with a roster like this.

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 Philly is a good team and had unbelievable start of the season, but its kinda risky bet, if Curry, Thompson shoots lights out (which happens often) than it will be hard times in philly. But if you bet than there is no problem with that. For me today just one bet Houston to beat Clippers @ 2.66 local bookie PICK LOST Simple reasoning, i just think that Houston has what it takes to beat them, tandem Harden , Howard works really well and if role players show up too than i cannot see any problems of Clips loosing this game. On the other hand, as I said about warriors, if Clips get hot than better watch out.

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 My picks for today: Miami started with a win against the Bulls, then was defeated by the Nets and unexpectedly by Philadelphia. Toronto has a 2-1 record by now, beating weakened Boston and Bucks, but Miami can't afford to lose games early in the season, so this one is a must-win for Miami. Miami to beat Toronto Raptors @ 1.50 at William Hill Nets at home and Nets away is a big difference. There were thrashed by Orlando away and lost against the Cavaliers by 4 away, while at home, they seemed in the beginning of the 4th quarter they will pick a comfortable victory against Miami, but at the end, they avoided OT. This time, I expect them to throw a big game at home against the Jazz, who had a really sloppy start. Brooklyn Nets (-10.0 points) to beat Utah Jazz @ 1.91 at William Hill 3/4 games, Houston scored 104 or more points and Portland 2/3 113 points or more. Portland's last game vs. Spurs was a high scoring game, so was the Clippers-Houston game and I expect this game to be another high scoring game. Portland Trailblazers-Houston Rockets OVER 202.5 points @ 1.50 at William Hill

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 Denver also had a really sloppy start and with losing Iguodala, it seems they are not the team they used to be the previous season. I see the obvious individual quality difference between these 2 teams and today I think it's a gift: San Antonio Spurs (-4 points) to beat Denver Nuggets @ 1.91 at >William Hill I really don't know, what to say about this game, except going with my intuition, that it's going to be a close game. Maybe it's a silly pick, but I will take it anyway. Atlanta Hawks (+7.5 points) @ 1.36 at William Hill

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 Miami to beat Toronto Raptors @ 1.50 at >William Hill PICK WON Brooklyn Nets (-10.0 points) to beat Utah Jazz @ 1.91 at >William Hill PICK WON Portland Trailblazers-Houston Rockets OVER 202.5 points @ 1.50 at >William Hill PICK WON San Antonio Spurs (-4 points) to beat Denver Nuggets @ 1.91 at >William Hill PICK WON Atlanta Hawks (+7.5 points) @ 1.36 at >William Hill PICK WON

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014

Miami to beat Toronto Raptors @ 1.50 at >William Hill PICK WON Brooklyn Nets (-10.0 points) to beat Utah Jazz @ 1.91 at >William Hill PICK WON Portland Trailblazers-Houston Rockets OVER 202.5 points @ 1.50 at >William Hill PICK WON San Antonio Spurs (-4 points) to beat Denver Nuggets @ 1.91 at >William Hill PICK WON Atlanta Hawks (+7.5 points) @ 1.36 at >William Hill PICK WON
Looks like a nice night for you. :)

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 Chicago to beat Indiana @ 2.18 local bookie BET YOUR HOUSE ON THIS ONE. Indiana perfect start, but i think this is the night for Chicago to make a statemant and bounce back. George havent had a really good defender on him as Deng is. Lance will play against a lot tougher Jimmy Butler. No more Waiters, Billups stuff. Down low, Noah and Boozer will give a full package of toughness there. And finally how long does Rose will strugle? Time for him to start play and show what he is capable of. Even if this bet somehow doesnt get thru thats the biggest value of this season i guess.

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 My picks for today: Indiana defence was the best in the 2012/2013 regular season and I expect it to be the same this year. Chicago hasn't convinced me yet. Besides that, West and Hibbert could very well dominate against Boozer and Noah. Indiana is still undefeated in this season and they play better at home than they do on the road, while the Bulls struggled at home till the end against the Knicks. I am not excluding the fact, that the Indiana's streak might end tonight, but their defence might be too much for the Bulls. Indiana to beat Chicago @ 1.71 at Bet365 With my next pick, I am going for it just with statistics on the previous games and my intuition. I know it's not always the best idea to do it, but I'll take a shot. Orlando has recorded 107 and 110 points in the last 2 home games against the Pelicans and the Nets, while the Clippers 103 and 110 points against the Lakers and the Sacramento away. Pure gamble, but still: Orlando Magic-LA Clippers OVER 205 points @ 1.68 at Bet365 The next pick is a similar one: Minnesota scored 100 and 103 (OT not included) points against Orlando&OKC at home, while Golden State scored 110 and 115 against Philadelphia and the LA Clippers. Minnesota-Golden State OVER 205 points @ 1.61 at Bet365 Philadelphia beat Wizards on the road by 7 points. OK, they were thrashed by GSW by 20 points, but this is going to be a different game. Although I still don't see them losing this one, I am going with the 'safer' pick: Philadelphia (+6 points) @ 1.54 at Bet365 Westbrook is back for the OKC and he put 21 points against Phoenix. This time, they play against Dallas, who had fairly solid results in this season, losing only to Rockets away by 8 points. I think Dallas has enough firepower with likes of Monta Ellis, Dirk, Calderon and others to cover the spread: Dallas (+10 points) @ 1.55 at Bet365

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 Indiana to beat Chicago @ 1.71 at >Bet365 PICK WON Orlando Magic-LA Clippers OVER 205 points @ 1.68 at >Bet365 PICK LOST Minnesota-Golden State OVER 205 points @ 1.61 at >Bet365 PICK LOST Philadelphia (+6 points) @ 1.54 at >Bet365 PICK LOST Dallas (+10 points) @ 1.55 at >Bet365 PICK LOST Dear Lord, that was way off, from what I expected to be.

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 I always thrive to take underdogs during regular season (it's actually only thing I do with Nba betting...) and I finally like some plays I would like to share, from tonight's card. Pacers - Grizzlies Indy is the team to watch definitely, they were my bet to get crowned before season, I jumped couple of Pacers in fantasy basketball, so I'm happy them started good. But, one must note that they didn't have a really tough schedule and some of their late performances were not convincing. They'll lost at one point for sure, and I really like the match ups which Grizzlies will put on table, tonight. Grizzlies is nothing but shaky so far, but in overall, they're at quite similar level with Pacers. I believe they'll own some of match ups, they have undoubtedly better PG and some solid perimeter defenders, who can limit L.Stephenson and P.George a bit. Every 3+ offer is must play for me. Grizz ml @3.31 Celtics - Magic I'm leaning towards a very profitable trend, in short time, if the worse team wins the same match up on the road, other team generally wins the next game on the road. Although there is no big difference, I rate Magic as the better team. I don't like their performances on the road so far, but it should be noted they played against T'Wolves, Pacers and Hawks. Celtics is coming off a spiritual win at South Beach, they won 3 straight and it's obvious, I don't rate a team which can win 4 straight. I love the spot for Magic and despite diminished odds, I still believe they deserve a play, as long as they're underdogs. Magic ml @2.06 Jazz - Nuggets Jazz is winless, some of hyped youngsters underperformed so far, it's obvious, it hurts them not to have a solid play maker. Nuggets certainly has better material, but I didn't see any difference on court, compared to their opponent, tonight. Coach B.Shaw definitely wants to shake things up, it's obvious, he couldn't maintain his safe rotation and minute distribution and there are numerous guys who seem incredibly uninterested. W.Chandler will return after a long break and J.McGee is injured, I don't expect these two things to have dramatic effects, for tonight, at least. If Jazz doesn't win tonight, I wouldn't surprise to see them ending up with 0-16 start, as I see their schedule and I know, they don't give a damn about winning, due to super hyped next draft class, they'll win at one moment and I like tonight's spot, as they come to home after a 4-game road trip. Jazz ml @2.16 All odds are taken from pinnacle. I personally played same amount of money for all those three plays, so the stakes are flat. In order to keep the things simple with counting the stats, I'll accept them as 1 unit plays and that'll remain like this, unless I really love an underdog play and call it a double bet. GL!

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 running stats: 0-3 -3 Jazz - Hornets Obviously I'm not gonna take this pathetic Jazz team, every single time, as long as they get their first W, but they lost one more game and now, they'll face with Hornets, who's not better then Nuggets at all and Jazz gets bigger odds. If I took them against Nuggets, then I must take them against Hornets, as well. It's not the healthiest way of thinking for sure, but it makes sense to my little brain, so I took this disastrous Jazz team, once again. If they fail again, then I'll not touch them for a long time... Jazz ml @2.18 Sixers - Rockets Rockets is terrible, they suck big time in the offensive end, coach McHale insists D.Howard is an effective post player in offense, J.Harden seems uninterested and deals with numerous minor injuries, C.Parsons is also dealing with some minor injuries and finally bench is not good, at all. Sixers started to get underestimated after debut week hype, they kept challenging against some good teams, except the last game against Spurs, which is anyway too superior. Sixers' careless, shoot free style will fit Rockets perfectly, which is far from being a solid defensive outfit. Sixers had beaten better teams at home, their hype didn't last long as expected, but that doesn't mean, they'll stop competing, especially at home court. Sixers ml @3.22

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 Im gonna go with a lot of underdogs tonight. Bobcats to beat Celtics @ 2.85 PICK WON Celtics are on a good form right now, but i just dont believe them. Cats have an improved roster this season and I see here a lot of value. Bucks (+6 points) to beat Magic @ 1.94 PICK WON Similar pick to the Cats game, Magic are favourites becouse of the home court they are playing on this time. Bucks are not that bad and if they show their above average game they can compete with Magic. Knicks to beat Hawks @ 2.53 PICK WON Another good pick here even if NYC will lose. Knicks have a better squad, but the struggles they are in looks really big so maybe this will be the statement game. Lakers (+9,5 points) to beat Denver @ 1.88 PICK LOST Last night they completely ran over poor Pelicans team and with a great mindset they are coming in to Denver. Nuggets are having one of the toughest starts in a long time so LA can take advantage of it. Jazz to beat Pelicans @ 2.12 PICK WON Pelicans got ran over last night in LA so I think this is a great chance for Utah to finally get a first win in this season. Thunder to beat Clippers @ 2.53 PICK LOST And finally OKC comes in LA to play the Clippers. I think we dont need a lot of reasoning here, just think that OKC have all the ingredients to beat Clips. All the odds taken from local bookie, around other bookies I think they are kind of the same.

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 running stats: 2-3 +0.4 Lakers - Pistons Lakers competed all the games at home court so far, except against mighty T'Wolves, this shouldn't change today as well. Pistons will miss W.Bynum and C.Billups, that means a short guard rotation and this means more minutes for B.Jennings, so an automatic defensive letdown at the back court, which should cause coach D'Antoni's run'n gun offense to have a decent night. Lakers live with 3 pointers and lacks a go-to-guy and that make them a team not to trust. But, Pistons with B.Jennings in the driving seat is not a trustable team at all, as well, especially in the last game of a one week west coast trip and as they're entering a 4-game week, after this. Everything above evens is takeable, for me. ​Lakers ml @2.18

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 running stats: 3-3 +1.58 Thunder - Nuggets OKC is 3-0 at home court, but against lower level teams like Suns and Wizards, it's fair to say they escaped quite luckily. This game is quite similar to the spot with Wiz game, they're coming off an Eastern trip and they'll face with much important conference match up, after this. Nuggets didn't transform into world beaters in one week, but coach B.Shaw shaked the rotation a bit, some trade rumours came out with some players and malignant J.McGee is down with injury, whereas long term injured W.Chandler returned to the team. All those things made the good and Nuggets improved. They managed to play competitive on the road, generally and I expect their front court presence and depth to hurt Thunder. It's a gusty play for sure, since Thunder is traditionally great at home, not covering wise, but with two perfect closers K.Durant and R.Westbrook, they close the games some way, or another. But, I believe 4+ odds deserve a shot. Nuggets ml @4.54

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 running stats: 3-4 +0.58 Rockets - Celtics Rockets is an ok defensive team at best and in order to keep D.Howard happy, they waste too many offensive possessions, as well. Yes, they have one über talented individual, who's one of the best closers of the game, but I believe there are some concerns about this team. Moreover, I don't think chemistry is good, as well, O.Asik wants to get traded and C.Parsons likes to comment everything publicly. I can't understand, why a young player acts like the head of PR department, since off season. Celtics is not a good team at all, but 6+ odds against Rockets, for a team which already won at Miami... Despite being a speculative play, in order to maintain my Nba betting principles, I must make this play. Rockets will travel to Dallas tomorrow, so no need to tell which one is more important game. And like I didn't believe Celtics is a team capable of winning 4 straight, I don't think they're that bad to lose 8 straight and if they lose tonight, that is a likely case, because of upcoming schedule. Moreover, most of Rockets' back court had been dealt with numerous minor injuries since summer, I would not surprise to see some last minute DNP's, or minute restrictions as they're heading to a very tough schedule, 3 games against Western rivals, in 5 days, starting from tomorrow. Celtics is 2-4 on the road, but except the one against T'Wolves, they managed to stay close in all of those which they lost and lost it by clutch time screw ups, besides their chances to close this and win, I would really surprised to see them not being close until last couple minutes, then Rockets will have the home advantage, a good closer named J.Harden, but Celts will have fairly better coach in the bench and 6+ odds... If you decide to follow, you can always wait for bigger odds, because public likes to use such big favorites as combo material. Yesterday, Nuggets ml went to 5's before the game starts and despite shooting terrible from charity line, they still had the last ball to win, or take the game to over time. But roughly calculating, I won't give anything better 6 for Celts to make an upset, that's why, I'm satisfied to take it now. Celtics ml @6.34

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 running stats: 3-5 -0.42 Knicks - Pacers Revenge game of last season's playoffs, Knicks won only 1 in 6 home games, they are definitely better home team then that. Coach Woodson had to shake the rotation up too much and that effects surely chemistry and integrity, but I believe they're getting there. Absence of T.Chandler definitely hurts the team, as he was the defensive leader and signal caller, and it'll definitely not help against mighty Pacers front court, which killed them last playoffs. But, I still feel Knicks deserve a shot, since this is an almost MUST win game for them. Their season is almost in line and coach Woodson has definitely a hot seat, a loss will cause terrible mood in MSG, M.Woodson, whom I believe his players like him, will speculatively get fired. I expect C.Anthony to step up against D.Granger and dominates the game. Pacers got rested for a long time and I don't think that'll help them. I expect them to start flat and Knicks to start well due to urgency. I can't argue with the odds, since this is a match up between the hottest team versus one of the coldest teams, but traditionally teams which needs these kind of games deadly generally nails an ugly win. Odds over 3 is good enough for me to skip. Knicks ml @3.18 Cavaliers - Wizards Slightly better, or similar level team, lost the reverse match up last week, at home, after screwing 16 points lead up. Traditional trends scream for an away win, but more importantly, I believe there're more things to like Wizards, instead of sole trends. I can not argue if Wizards has a good team chemistry, but it's known that Cavaliers recently had a poisonous dressing room, players pointed fingers lately in players meetings and coach Brown had anything but control of his team, so far. K.Irving continues to struggle, but since it's a team of M.Brown, Cavaliers' offense only depends on his creativity, when the game is on the line. I would be more confident, if Wizards couldn't nail that spiritual come back against hot T'Wolves, but they can carry that momentum to this revenge game. Cavaliers seemed to be a solid home team, but they never couldn't close the games properly and they lost to Bobcats in last home game, so they are not a solid home team at all, as well. Wizards ml @2.33 Magic - Heat I was expecting Wade to play yesterday and sit today, despite he still has the probability of sitting, I expect him to play. But, it's obvious he's not fully healthy, at all. Heat enjoyed one of the easiest schedules, so far, yes they could've won that much of games, if they had the most difficult schedule as well, but due to change of line ups and minute restrictions, I believe coach Spoelstra couldn't maintain his main rotation. Heat played so far 4 games on the road and lost 2 of them against Nets and Sixers. They are not sharp yet, especially on the road. Magic is a tanking team, but first they're not that clueless and has a talented core, and second, they so far nailed the big named visitors at home, namely Nets and Clippers. They are coming off a huge rest, which is not good at all and Heat is coming off a b2b, I expect Heat to start well, then a bit of relief to span out to team, then Magic to stick to the game and start challenging. It's extremely difficult to figure out the games such teams like Heat will lose, but these teams eventually lose, as well. I believe this is a good chance, because Magic will be more motivated then usual and b2b might catch, aged Heat's bench throughout the game. Magic ml @4.01