** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NBA regular season 2013/2014

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 one more and the last from tonight: Sixers - Raptors Neither are trustable teams at all, Michael Carter-Williams is doubtful for Sixers, but I took this bet assuming he won't suit up. Raps might have better individuals on paper and had higher ambitions about the season, but after three weeks of regular season basketball, I rate these two teams very similar. Sixers has the better offense, better ball sharing, Raps has more talented hands and a slightly better defense overall. Sixers are coming home after 3-games road trip, whereas Raps is on the road after 2 games at home. This generally works for the team, which returns to home and had a day off. Raps might be arguably better team, but they're far from being the team, which is expected to make a late playoff run, underrated Sixers at home against not sharp teams cashed so far and I don't see any opposing thing to that because of schedules, player news, etc, for tonight as well. ​Sixers ml @2.44

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 running stats: 4-8 -2.09 Raptors - Wizards Are Wizards capable of winning 3 straight, winning back to back on road? I'm not sure, but I like fading Raptors when they are home favorites and I like the match ups. I slightly rate Wizards' bench better, despite T.Ariza is questionable for tonight and from the starting line ups, Raps might have a slight edge at wings, but Wizards' front court is slightly better, as well. I don't see any difference between squads and current forms. For the sake of home advantage, Raps can be favorites by couple points, so I believe there's some value taking road underdogs. Wizards ml @2.66 Sixers - Bucks I like Sixers as home underdogs, as long as they're not facing with one of the powerhouses, but with the probability of T.Young missing second straight game, I'll love to fade them as home favorites. Bucks is not a team to trust at all, but almost whole squad dealt with some injuries throughout the preseason and the first month of the season and now, besides couple long terms, most of those guys returned to action and they should be healthy enough. OJ.Mayo's probability to miss the game is not a good thing, but I expect him to play, as his in-game injury didn't seem that serious at first sight. I can't argue a huge value or such, but I'm not feeling good about Sixers being set as favorites. Bucks ml @2.34

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 31.12.2013 Final Preview and must say...Good Bye 2013 Basketball / NBA Boston - Atlanta An average, in home games Boston recruited 196.31 points, while in away games Atlanta - 210.53. Atlanta has lost 6 of the last 7meetings , allowing opponent to dial an average 112.7 points per game , but also the team of Atlanta scored, an average of 116.4 points in the last 5 games. Jeff Teague gaining 25.5 points , 9.3 assists and makes a percentage of hits in the game equal to 53.3 in the last 4 games. Paul Millsap scored 33 points and made 13 rebounds in the game with Charlotte , but then fell in the match against Orlando, scored 17 points , so today, Paul will try to rehabilitate . Boston is one of the worst teams this season , though and the team plays quite effectively , the problem is the second half of the meetings. See yourself in a game against Detroit, Boston led by 21 , but managed to lose this advantage , in a match with Washington led by 18 , but lost -7 ; with Cleveland , driving 22 , barely lasted up to +3. Boston lost the second half of the last 7 home games with a difference of 9 points , but we are not interested in the outcome , it is important for us that the Celtics steadily gaining 100 points in recent games , not counting meeting with Indiana , where not even Miami passed for a 100-point mark. The only negative is that the match will be played early , but this we can say that this meeting is the last for both teams in 2013 , so the teams will want to make a gift to the fans in the New Year, because first of all NBA - means SHOW ! Tip: Over 200 at 1.87 with Pinnacle Sports

• 1 month later...

Re: NBA regular season 2013/2014 Golden State Warriors at Phoenix Suns 9 January 2014, 04:00 Basketball - NBA Pick: Goran Dragic (Pho) - Under 23,5 Bookmaker: BWIN Odds: 1.85 Goran Dragic on the home floor has 20.6 points per game , and bookmakers already rolled out 23.5 points. Why ? Because slovene now in great shape for 6 matches in a row, gaining 23 points and more. But the fact that Dragic implemented in these matches more than 60 % of the shots, and he is not LeBron James to give the series an end. Of 14-15 shots it will be very difficult today for Dragic score 20 + points since he will defend against Clay Thompson, a great defender who has played twice against Dragic this season and did his job perfectly well, Goran scored 8 and 21 points. The total overstated , and must use the Under, for this time.