** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City > Sunday October 27th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9/20[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7/2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City > Sunday October 27th After a first look at the fixtures I thought this looked good for a Europa-leage inspired upset, but I think Hull will really struggle here. They have players missing all over the park, with MacGregor a big miss. Then there is chester from defence, which means 35-year old Faye is playing. From midfield Livermore is ineligible, and playmaker Brady has a hernia, and if he plays he probably wont be 100%. Up fromt 2 of the 3 strikers are out. Also, Bruce sets all his teams up to be ultra-defensive, especially away from home, so expect them to line up in a 9-0-1 formation and dont expect there to be a plan B. Yes spurs got creamed by West Ham after their last europe league away game, but that was after riding their luck through an hour´s worth of spurs pressure. I dont think Hull will manage to hold out, and I think spurs will learn from their experience with west ham. I have spurs to win to nil at 1.96 and spurs -1.5 on the AH at 2.2, both on betfair.

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City > Sunday October 27th Aluko, Allan McGregor , Danny Graham, Jake Livermore, James Chester and Robert Koren all out ! Robbie Brady even if he plays, he is half of form and might not even finish... if spurs would have 7 first team players out and hull would have full squad, you would still fancy spurs to win :D what i am saying is spurs @ 1.44 with paddypower is big if you lump it properly. west ham was capable to cause upset because they have epl standard players, tigers are only kittens this sunday and spurs will be aware of past and will go out make no mistake this time... spurs has 5 clean sheets out of eight games and they would have the best defensive record across europe right now if they wouldn`t get done by westham, take those 3 from goals conceded away from only 5 an wolllaa... chealsea managed only one and mighty gunners of course :D so i am going big with little cautious approach, since i don`t like play to win to nil ( some fluke goal, set piece, luck of concentration when you 5 - 0 up... ) i`ll go for spurs - 1 @ 2.10 with paddy power 10 % of my betting fund and "just in case" to back it up or to win both, spurs to win @ 1.44 with paddypower 20 % of my betting fund...

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City > Sunday October 27th Yesterday I did the PP "Money back as a free football bet if you lose" 5x accumulator. Expecting little chance of winning 5 from 5. Took all the shortest, and have won with ManU, Liverpool, Arsenal, Southampton - waiting for Tottenham. So I have backed Hull +1 as a little insurance. A bird in the hand...........

Re: Tottenham Hotspur v Hull City > Sunday October 27th

I keep saying it' date=' why? :)[/quote'] Why because tottenham are the best in keeping a clean sheet and don't score heavily themselves. I didn't give a reasoning as i did not post an actual bet but commented that it comes across as a typical 1-0 or 2-0 tottenham game