Southampton v Fulham > Saturday October 26th

Aidymac

Re: Southampton v Fulham > Saturday October 26th 4pts Southampton (-1AH) to beat Fulham 2.06 Ladbrokes I really like what I’ve seen of Southampton this year and with Rickie Lambert to be recalled to the side there is every chance they can continue to pick up good results. Hangeland will be a big loss to the Fulham side and given how well Southampton are defending I think we’ll see a home win here and if they play to their potential it could be a comfortable one for Southampton at that. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/southampton-vs-fulham-betting-southampton-can-continue-their-strong-start-to-the-season-against-fulham

Re: Southampton v Fulham > Saturday October 26th

4pts Southampton (-1AH) to beat Fulham 2.06 Ladbrokes I really like what I’ve seen of Southampton this year and with Rickie Lambert to be recalled to the side there is every chance they can continue to pick up good results. Hangeland will be a big loss to the Fulham side and given how well Southampton are defending I think we’ll see a home win here and if they play to their potential it could be a comfortable one for Southampton at that. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/southampton-vs-fulham-betting-southampton-can-continue-their-strong-start-to-the-season-against-fulham
Kev, just a bit of a advice from a Fulham fan over here. I love Hangeland but he's been awful for us this year. Absolute terrible and not the player of a couple of seasons ago. Rumours are he's been carrying a back injury but we definitely look stronger with him out of the team. Apart from that, I agree with your assesment.

Re: Southampton v Fulham > Saturday October 26th fulham looks clearly overpriced. they are in an upward trend plus have more premier league experience on their belt. saints have been brilliant but I wonder how long they can keep up before getting complacent...?

Re: Southampton v Fulham > Saturday October 26th fulham w3 d1 l4, the 3 win is from relegation area team Crystal palace, Sunderland, stoke city southampton beat Liverpool, swanse, draw mu asia handicap from-0.5 to -1.0, support home win Southampton win 1.60 @Interwetten

Re: Southampton v Fulham > Saturday October 26th Southampton have been solid if unspectacular this season. They have a game plan, and are playing reasonable soccer. Not enthralling, but tight, together, tough to break down, and hard to beat. Can't see Fulham getting anything out of the game. If Man and Liverpool can't find a way (as bad as United are playing), I have serious doubts over Fulham's ability. Saints have been starting slowly at home. They have played poorish opponents , but have not scored 1ts half goals. (Swansea, West Ham, Crystal Palace, Sunderland), managing just 1 goal (1-0 v Swansea), while losing (0-1 to Sunderland) 2nd half they have been excellent, winning 3 of 4 and not conceding a goal. The HT/FT draw and Saints win is 10/3 on bet 365 and this looks nice for 2 units.