Friday Night Poker 11/10/13

PokerWolf1

Few early games before going out for the match. Hopefully cash something this time!!!! 12.02 - $5.5 NLH KO $1k GTD - 21st for $7.33 + $4 KO's Guy called my 21k allin (AK, blinds at 1200) with 8 9 diamonds and flopped a straight flush!:@ 13.11 - $3.3 H/L $300 GTD - 14.11 - $5.5 H/L Rebuy $250 GTD - OUT - Didn't think calling raises on 9945 in Hi/Lo was such a profitable move. They sure taught me... 17.00 - $11 HU Superturbo - Good luck all!

Re: Friday Night Poker 11/10/13 Yeah I might be playing the same games as Teaulc and maybe the WH 1500 sidegames freeroll, but there is also good sports as the WC quaifiers are in a very exciting fase for some other big countries (Holland already qualified, but we have to win next two games to have a chance to be a protected country at the WC) and of course the World grand prix darts. So maybe I'll choose to relax a bit and enjoy sports. At least GL to you all either way with Poker and soccer only don't hope Chisnall will beat MVG (don't expect it either).

Re: Friday Night Poker 11/10/13

Few early games before going out for the match. Hopefully cash something this time!!!! 12.02 - $5.5 NLH KO $1k GTD - 21st for $7.33 + $4 KO's Guy called my 21k allin (AK, blinds at 1200) with 8 9 diamonds and flopped a straight flush!:@ 13.11 - $3.3 H/L $300 GTD - 14.11 - $5.5 H/L Rebuy $250 GTD - OUT - Didn't think calling raises on 9945 in Hi/Lo was such a profitable move. They sure taught me... 17.00 - $11 HU Superturbo - Good luck all!
Came 9th in the H/L for $6.30 but won the HU tournament with 5 KO's for $116. That'll do me for the night.

Re: Friday Night Poker 11/10/13

Going to try the Sky social freeroll' date=' [b']wonder how many circuits I complete before the software tilts me? Might be others later on, but nothing planned.
If anyone guessed correctly that I would miss 8 minutes as forgot theres still crap software out there in the 21st century that needs manual booting of tables, then got fed up with the way sky noobs play after just 2 hands.... you win a prize :unsure Tally for the day: + a £2 Freebet from PaddyPower - the will to live from SkyPoker Done for the night. Good luck peeps!