** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Oct 12-13

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 12 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chester FC v Cambridge United (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Forest Green Rovers v Macclesfield Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gateshead v Alfreton Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hereford United v Dartford (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lincoln City v Aldershot Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Luton Town v Hyde FC (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nuneaton Town v Braintree Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Salisbury City v Grimsby Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Southport v Kidderminster Harriers (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/20 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Welling United v Tamworth (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Woking v FC Halifax Town (15:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 29/20 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 13 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barnet v Wrexham (14:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 23/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Oct 12-13 Barnet v Wrexham I start off with the live game on BT Sporton Sunday afternoon as Wrexham appeal at big odds. I wrote on Tuesday thatBarnet were stuttering at the moment and we were unlucky not to get paid out ona Woking victory as they created enough chances to win. It ended goalless butessentially there is no reason why Barnet should be so short to win this.Granted Wrexham’s away form has been fairly poor this season, in fact they onlyrecorded their fourth win of the season on Tuesday night against Southport. Ithink Barnet’s current position in the table flatters them a bit and I don’tthink there is much between these teams, which makes Wrexham worth an interestat BetVictor’s 27/10 as they shouldn’t be that big. Chester v Cambridge United Chester’s last two home games have bothbeen 0-0 draws which suggests they might just be getting to grips with theSkrill Premier. Chester then managed to score with their only shot on target onTuesday night to beat Alfreton. I do expect Cambridge to be a much sterner testfor them though and I can see them sneaking a victory. Cambridge are stillunbeaten and got a superb 1-0 victory at Grimsby on Tuesday night. They are now8 points clear at the top of the Skill Premier and at odds against (6/5 Skybet)I think they are worth backing to maintain that advantage. Gateshead v Alfreton Frustratingly as I mention above Alfretonlost their first home game of the season on Tuesday, but hopefully they willcontinue to struggle away from home as they travel to an improving Gatesheadside. Gateshead were our only winners on Tuesday as they recorded a comfortablewin over Hyde. Obviously Alfreton are better than Hyde, but they have beenpretty poor away from home and with the confidence Gateshead are building atthe moment I think they can make it five wins in their last six games.BetVictor’s 5/4 looks a decent price. Nuneaton v Braintree Braintree’s run of four wins was stopped byWelling who beat them 3-2 on Tuesday night, but with them having the best awayform in the league I think they are a massive price to beat a Nuneaton side wholast won six games ago. Granted Nuneaton have only lost once at home this term,but as I wrote on Tuesday I really do expect them to start falling down thetable and their recent form backs that theory up. We were very unlucky not tocollect on Tuesday when opposing Nuneaton, but with Braintree looking so solidon their travels I am happy to oppose them again, especially at 11/5 withWilliam Hill.

The joint best bets are Gateshead and Braintree.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Oct 12-13 Just two spread trades for me thus far. I've bought total goals in the Woking/Halifax game at 2.95 with Sporting. That's higher than I usually like to be buying in this market, but Woking have given some indications of getting the attacking side of their game together despite their miserable home record. Despite the 0-0 with Barnet - a match which featured plenty of chances - I fancy them to notch as Halifax do tend to gift goals (only Hyde and FGR have conceded more away, and even if you take the six they let in at Cambridge they're still conceding at over two a game). With Halifax's attacking prowess well documented, there is a reasonable chance of a profitable make-up. I've also sold the second Macclesfield goal at Forest Green - 82 at Sporting. With just six scored on their travels this is an impossibly daft trade but they have been playing with a little more offensive belief of late and they'll be up against a restructured FGR, missing a number of first-teamers through injury and suspension. The low downside of this trade makes it a sporting play in the circumstances.

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Oct 12-13 Luto-Hyde I don't get it.Hyde is obviously the worst team in the division.Now they face Luton who is famous with their tricky form.But now they look scoring for fun.Hyde have conceded 34 goals so far which is about 2.3 per game.Bet365 offers 1.85 for -1EH on Luton so...is there any reason why should i not take it?

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Oct 12-13

Luto-Hyde I don't get it.Hyde is obviously the worst team in the division.Now they face Luton who is famous with their tricky form.But now they look scoring for fun.Hyde have conceded 34 goals so far which is about 2.3 per game.Bet365 offers 1.85 for -1EH on Luton so...is there any reason why should i not take it?
I think this looks a decent bet, too. Possible downsides are that Luton are apparently without four-goal Mark Cullen, and that their defence can be vulnerable - Aldershot's modest attack managed three in midweek, and they've conceded six in heir last two. That said, Hyde's attack is probably even more modest than Aldershot's :p

I think this looks a decent bet' date=' too. Possible downsides are that Luton are apparently without four-goal Mark Cullen, and that their defence can be vulnerable - Aldershot's modest attack managed three in midweek, and they've conceded six in heir last two. That said, Hyde's attack is probably even more modest than Aldershot's :p[/quote'] That's correct.But i hope it was because they were away.At the end of the day it's Hyde we are talking about and this bet is more like against Hyde than i trust Luton

Obviously nothing wrong with the odds.Bet won.1.8 was a gift
I don't think bookmakers make gifts - they make money instead (would you trust a bookmaker who offered you a 'free gift'?). I was following in-play and noticed Hyde equalised before half time. They had a man sent off in the 68th minute. (The bet might have been good value, but not quite the same as 'a gift').

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Oct 12-13 TV preview: 4pts Barnet vs Wrexham - Under 2.5 goals 21/20 Boylesports Barnet have won just one of their last eight matches while Wrexham’s win last week was their first in five so we haven’t got form sides in front of us here. Barnet look very short to me at even money given their recent form but then Wrexham aren’t easy to trust either. Given the struggles of both sides and the possibility of both cancelling each other out under 2.5 goals could be the way forward here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/barnet-vs-wrexham-betting-sunday-s-game-could-be-tighter-than-it-looks-on-paper

Re: England > Weekend > Skrill Prem Oct 12-13 Bit of a novelty trade on the Barnet/Wrexham match this afternoon - I've bought penalty goal minutes at 13 with Spreadex. Barnet have looked a bit messy in full-back areas in recent games - they haven't quite got those positions right. Given that Wrexham may also be reshaping their defence once again, there might be a square-peg feel to both defences. With a slippery pitch I'm anticipating attempts to draw tackles in the box - the conditions make the potential for a penalty higher than a typical Saturday afternoon day.

Mixed on the spreads for me - Wok/Hal finished at 0 goals for a 2.95 point loss, but Macc's second came on 59 for a chunky 23 point profit. Good calls by addpea on Braintree and by Simeon B on Luton -1.
Wish it was Braintree at the bigger odds but you meant gateshead. Sent from my GT-I8190N using PL Forum