** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

FC Schalke 04 v Chelsea > Tuesday October 22nd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Schalke 04 v Chelsea (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.60 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

Re: FC Schalke 04 v Chelsea > Tuesday October 22nd Moving on Chelsea at 2.40 (Pinnacle). Chelsea with strong squad, good form and motivation on top as they have to get a result here after the debacle againt Basel at home. And most important, Schalke with injuries on Farfán, Boateng and Huntelaar, also Draxler uncertain. I think Chelsea will win this. The odds is likely to drop, and therefor I will also move on Chelsea win AND odds to drop on the SpiffX market!

Re: FC Schalke 04 v Chelsea > Tuesday October 22nd schalke concede goals when they play home and away and I am confident they will concede here as well.. Chelsea have better squad, better manager and motivation for must win match. I don't see any problems here for Chelsea they should win a couple of goals

Re: FC Schalke 04 v Chelsea > Tuesday October 22nd Referee for this game is Hungarian Victor Kassai and it is obvious where your bets should be. He likes to show cards and very rarely the game he is in charge of produce less than 6 cards. In the last 9 games he was in charge of he produced 5 red cards. Cards markets are not available yet, but will definitely look into them once available.

Re: FC Schalke 04 v Chelsea > Tuesday October 22nd

Referee for this game is Hungarian Victor Kassai and it is obvious where your bets should be. He likes to show cards and very rarely the game he is in charge of produce less than 6 cards. In the last 9 games he was in charge of he produced 5 red cards. Cards markets are not available yet, but will definitely look into them once available.
So, will take Over 4.5 Cards @ 1.80 Bet365

Chelsea is playing away. Schalke is at home.
Thanks man. I know it was an idiotic question but some other website mentioned stamford. Now as someone with a losing record of late and an impending vacation coming up i'm thinking of either targetting over 2.5 goals or chelsea draw no bet. Reasoning: Chelsea are in great form and have been kicking a lot of goals lately. I think that will continue and if schalke wanna beat chelsea then they probably will need to score twice.

Re: FC Schalke 04 v Chelsea > Tuesday October 22nd 4pts Schalke (+0.25AH) to beat Chelsea 1.90 Bet365 Schalke is never an easy place to go and while they might not admit it publicly I think if you offered Chelsea a draw behind closed doors they would snap your hand off for it. It is massively important that Mourinho’s men don’t lose this match else they could be looking at another Europa League campaign and they certainly won’t want that. Schalke are missing some key men but they still have enough quality to get some kind of result here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/schalke-vs-chelsea-betting-chelsea-face-a-tough-task-in-germany

Bit of a long shot here, but Huntelaar is injured and yet most bookies have him as fav in the goalscorer markets. According to reports, KP Boetang will play no9 for Schalke. Based on this, I think there is some value in him to score with certain bookies. Small bets as I think Chelsea certainly won't lose. 1pt KPB anytime @4.5 VC Bet 0.5pt KPB 2 or more @34 Bwin (next beat available is 19)

Re: FC Schalke 04 v Chelsea > Tuesday October 22nd I am following you very often but this pick is very obvious not to follow you have you looked last game of Schalke against the weakest club in Germany? Chelsea wins this even with handicep this is the best VALUE BET OF WEEK considering schalkes missings.

Re: FC Schalke 04 v Chelsea > Tuesday October 22nd Schalke are barely the 4th best team in Germany. They were miles behind Bayern and Dortmund, and a long way behind Leverkusen. They are a reasonable team but certainly not Champions league contenders. Defensively this is a team that concedes goals. In 5 league games thaey have conceded 2 or more goals 4 times away from home. They conceded 3 goals to PAOK in their champions league playoff. At home in the league they conceded 4 to Bayern and 3 to Hamburg in the opening fixture. The bottom line is that these guys defend badly. Chelsea will win going away. I love the HTFT Chelsea / Chelsea at 5/2 on bet365 for 4 units

Bit of a long shot here, but Huntelaar is injured and yet most bookies have him as fav in the goalscorer markets. According to reports, KP Boetang will play no9 for Schalke. Based on this, I think there is some value in him to score with certain bookies. Small bets as I think Chelsea certainly won't lose. 1pt KPB anytime @4.5 VC Bet 0.5pt KPB 2 or more @34 Bwin (next beat available is 19)
Nothing doing here. Information was correct at Boateng started no 9, and had a couple of chances but no joy.