Bundesliga II > October 4th - 7th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 4 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FC Union Berlin v SV Sandhausen (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.57[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.94 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arminia Bielefeld v 1. FC Kaiserslautern (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC St. Pauli v SC Paderborn 07 (17:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.17 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 5 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Dynamo Dresden v VfR Aalen (12:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Karlsruher SC v 1. FC Köln (12:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 6 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FSV Frankfurt v FC Erzgebirge Aue (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]TSV 1860 München v Energie Cottbus (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.86 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Bochum v FC Ingolstadt 04 (12:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.85[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 7 October 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Fortuna Düsseldorf v SpVgg Greuther Fürth (19:15 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga II > October 4th - 7th Anyone, Bielefeld-Kaiserslautern? Why are the hosts rising? They hit 3.50 and I guess will rise even higher today. I think an Arminia victory is not that unimaginable at all, so any insight/info about the match would be welcomed.

Re: Bundesliga II > October 4th - 7th Kaiserlautern have hit a nice patch of form and are full of confidence, neither side have much in the way of injury issues with the squads. I expect the price is just a reflection of the current form and experience in the league. Expected lineups: Arminia Bielefeld: platinum - Appiah, Huebener, Hornig, Feick - Schütz, Giant - Müller, Bleiberg, Schönfeld - Klos 1 FC Kaiserslautern: Sippel - Dick, Simunek, Torrejon, Leo - Karl ring - Matmour, Gaus - Idrissou, Zoller

Re: Bundesliga II > October 4th - 7th "Kaiserlautern have hit a nice patch of form and are full of confidence"... What do you mean by "nice patch of form"? In the last 8 games they won 3, drawn 2 and lost 3. Their away form is just terrible: in the last 4 away games they lost 3 and drawn 1 scoring just one goal (this one was back in July). Arminia Bielefeld have won 4, drawn 2 and lost 2 in the last 8 games. Their home record is not bad: in the last 4 home games they drawn 2 and won the last 2. They scored 10 goals in the last 4 home games. I don't understand why Kaiserslautern are favourites to win it. The odds for them to win are @10/11 - way too short !!! One interesting point to consider is that Arminia have scored 88% of their goals in the second half so Arminia to come from behind and win at @14/1 looks good. Also, Arminia to win the 2nd Half @11/4 [PaddyPower] 2nd Half with Most goals @Evens [PaddyPower] Arminia to score 2 or more goals @15/8 [PaddyPower] This is based only on stats. :unsure

Re: Bundesliga II > October 4th - 7th Kaiserslautern were considered as promotion candiadates and title favourites before the start of the season. They had no more than an average start and coach Franco Foda consequently was sacked. Kosta Runjaic became the new man in charge and started with a scoreless draw in Cologne, a very respectable result. That was followed by knocking out Bundesliga side Hertha BSC out of the domestic cup and a 3-0 thrashing of 1860 Munich. Their performances have improved a lot since the change of coach and the move in favour of them is no surprise. Don´t forget, Bielefeld have just been promoted and their decent start was by no means expected! Kaiserslautern should win tonight but odds seem to be set fairly right.

Re: Bundesliga II > October 4th - 7th

"Kaiserlautern have hit a nice patch of form and are full of confidence"... What do you mean by "nice patch of form"? In the last 8 games they won 3' date= drawn 2 and lost 3. Their away form is just terrible: in the last 4 away games they lost 3 and drawn 1 scoring just one goal (this one was back in July). Arminia Bielefeld have won 4, drawn 2 and lost 2 in the last 8 games. Their home record is not bad: in the last 4 home games they drawn 2 and won the last 2. They scored 10 goals in the last 4 home games. I don't understand why Kaiserslautern are favourites to win it. The odds for them to win are @10/11 - way too short !!! One interesting point to consider is that Arminia have scored 88% of their goals in the second half so Arminia to come from behind and win at @14/1 looks good. Also, Arminia to win the 2nd Half @11/4 [PaddyPower] 2nd Half with Most goals @Evens [PaddyPower] Arminia to score 2 or more goals @15/8 [PaddyPower] This is based only on stats. :unsure
He mean their best attacker Idrissou is back in the team. He probably mean they killed Koln who was in hot form but couldn't score, Idrissou didn't played in that game. After Koln they beat Hertha and 1860 Munchen. Not just they beat them but they actually start to play decent football, like people expected from them to play this year. So yes they have hit a nice patch of form and should be full of confidence, especially they way they play lately. Kaiserslautern will start winning on road sooner or later and I played them when odds were 2.00. Now the odds are 1.85 so I don't see value in these odds. Maybe over 2.5 will be nice bet here even I still think Kaiser will win this one

Re: Bundesliga II > October 4th - 7th Union Berlin-Sandhausen Berlin normaly at home very Strong. This season with 2-0-2 not so good but at home they´ve played against good Form teams Düsseldorf, Furth, Pauli and Bochum. Last 2 Games in League Berlin playing not so good but winings this Games. Coach Neuhaus says thats now important that we can play such a team like Sandhausen with not so great Name and Historic. Berlin with no new Important missings and Stadium will be nearly full. Sanhausen lost 3 out of 4 away Games. Only in Munich against 1860 they wining. But normaly there Team is nothing Special and today with some important Missings. Kister, Zabravnik and Kubler are important Defenders and also missing Kubler for Offensive. Also Striker Jovanovic (2 from 8 Goals) are not in Training this week. He traveld with the Team but they can´t be 100% Fit. See here Union wining. Union @ 1.70 5/10 Marathonbet

Kaiserslautern were considered as promotion candiadates and title favourites before the start of the season. They had no more than an average start and coach Franco Foda consequently was sacked. Kosta Runjaic became the new man in charge and started with a scoreless draw in Cologne' date=' a very respectable result. That was followed by knocking out Bundesliga side Hertha BSC out of the domestic cup and a 3-0 thrashing of 1860 Munich. Their performances have improved a lot since the change of coach and the move in favour of them is no surprise. Don´t forget, Bielefeld have just been promoted and their decent start was by no means expected! Kaiserslautern should win tonight but odds seem to be set fairly right.[/quote'] Even so, Kaiserslautern's two recent wins have been at home, and I think Bielefeld's odds at over 4.0 seem a bit high. I will follow in-play with interest.

Union Berlin-Sandhausen Berlin normaly at home very Strong. This season with 2-0-2 not so good but at home they´ve played against good Form teams Düsseldorf, Furth, Pauli and Bochum. Last 2 Games in League Berlin playing not so good but winings this Games. Coach Neuhaus says thats now important that we can play such a team like Sandhausen with not so great Name and Historic. Berlin with no new Important missings and Stadium will be nearly full. Sanhausen lost 3 out of 4 away Games. Only in Munich against 1860 they wining. But normaly there Team is nothing Special and today with some important Missings. Kister, Zabravnik and Kubler are important Defenders and also missing Kubler for Offensive. Also Striker Jovanovic (2 from 8 Goals) are not in Training this week. He traveld with the Team but they can´t be 100% Fit. See here Union wining. Union @ 1.70 5/10 Marathonbet
FT 3:0 :nana

Kaiserslautern were considered as promotion candiadates and title favourites before the start of the season. They had no more than an average start and coach Franco Foda consequently was sacked. Kosta Runjaic became the new man in charge and started with a scoreless draw in Cologne' date=' a very respectable result. That was followed by knocking out Bundesliga side Hertha BSC out of the domestic cup and a 3-0 thrashing of 1860 Munich. Their performances have improved a lot since the change of coach and the move in favour of them is no surprise. Don´t forget, Bielefeld have just been promoted and their decent start was by no means expected! Kaiserslautern should win tonight but odds seem to be set fairly right.[/quote'] Final score was Bielefeld 0 Kaiserslautern 3 I followed the game in-play and watched a little bit. It seemed Bielefeld started fairly well, but once Kaiserslautern took the lead they dominated the rest of the game, and were effective in attack. It seems that the 'market' got this match right when Kaiserslautern's odds dropped before the game. I imagine that people were moving to back them after their change in form. Superficially, it looked as though the value was on Bielefeld, but in reality it was probably on Kaiserslautern even at the reduced odds. (Easy to say in hindsight of course ...)

Re: Bundesliga II > October 4th - 7th Because Dusseldorf such a good team as well and is a Relegation team with Furth last Season. In my View Dusseldorf will it be hard to become on oft the Top 3 Places and thats what they showed last Game. In my Eyes nothing special for 90 Minutes. Yes they played some good Half here, some good 60 minutes there but never in this season a good game over 90 Minutes. So in my Eyes Odds in this Game are Value of Furth, BUT Düssledorf are not that bad at home. Think this will be Draw or lucky Dusseldorf Win.

Re: Bundesliga II > October 4th - 7th I also lean towards Fürth on Monday nights game. Düsseldorf with 2 wins in 5 homegames, scoring only 4 goals with home advantage. Fürth on the other Hand unbeaten in 4 away games, winnig three of them and scoring 9 away goals. A draw is nevertheless absolutely possible. Maybe take Fürth at odds around 3 and back up the CS 1-1. I see the odds on Fürth dropping until tomorrow night so for now I take Fürth +0.25 @1.78 (pinnacle)

Re: Bundesliga II > October 4th - 7th Interesting game I stayed out of it seeing Fortuna is just a tough side to beat at home. I expected a win for Fortuna or a draw. I leaned towards Fortuna considering they have beaten sides equal to Greuter last season. Greuter has a good away record but they slip up every now and again. Tonight after such a good record is just the moment to slip up...