Sunderland v Liverpool > Sunday September 29th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sunderland v Liverpool (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Sunderland v Liverpool > Sunday September 29th The Dictator is gone and the players can relax. This usually leads to an upturn in performance. I remember when Villa sacked O'Neill a few years ago and Kevin Macdonald took over it immediately resulted in better results. It was nothing Macdonald did particularly, just he was a nicer person to be around than O'Neill. I think the same can happen at Sunderland. Sunderland are 8/8/8 v 6-10 at home and Liverpool 9/5/6 v 16-20 away over the last few years. In these sort of contests the home team avoids defeat 71/125 games and with the double chance cashing in the last 3/4 head to head games at SoL, there is fair value on Liverpool not winning. Sunderland double chance 2.30

Re: Sunderland v Liverpool > Sunday September 29th 4pts Sunderland (+0.75AH) to beat Liverpool 2.02 Bet365 Liverpool look a shade short here even allowing for the return of Suarez. They’ve just come off the top of their game and Sunderland will be bang up for this. Their players have got what they wanted and now they have a point to prove so we can expect them to give everything they have in this match. Throw in the new manager syndrome and I think Sunderland can get a result of some kind from this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/sunderland-vs-liverpool-betting-sunderland-players-can-prove-a-point-in-the-sunday-clash

Re: Sunderland v Liverpool > Sunday September 29th sunderland +1 @2.10 5 % of my b. acc., why ? because planetary alignment this weekend is interesting :D as well as gotta go with value, bookies should be sued by other teams for insult, liverpool is never a value. it`s hard to tell now how sunderland will shape up , hectic last 6 months :D so i am hoping this will go something like west brom - man u... sunderland has no pressure, play a football not thick a boxes, liverpool lost a bit that hopeful momentum they had, and cautinho is more miss at a moment then suarez gain, so why not :D

Re: Sunderland v Liverpool > Sunday September 29th Looking for a Mackem win here - the Liverpool games against Southampton and United proved two things - Liverpool has very little proven quality in reserve and Rodgers doesn't have a plan B - I don't think Sturridge and Suarez can play together and expect to see Sturridge's performances drop off now that he's no longer the main man (I think Souness got it spot on a few weeks ago when he said the reason City and Chelsea got rid was because of a major attitude problem) Liverpool will also miss Coutinho - the most creative player they have Sunderland players will be a lot happier since the departure of Il Duce and will be trying to impress any prospective manager (probably Poyet if Fulham don't nab him first) and a League Cup win (even against lower league opposition) will bring back some confidence and maybe even the return of Wes Brown too so 1-0 to Sunderland Sunderland win @ 5.75 at B365 Under 2.5 @ 1.91 Corals and Hills

Re: Sunderland v Liverpool > Sunday September 29th If Liverpool want to be considered League winning material, this type of game is one that must be WON ! To win the game, the manager must believe and the players must believe. Believe that your squad is good enough. Believe that you have the ability. Believe that you are better than your opponent. Believe in your game-plan. Believe you can score. Believe you will win. 1 point here for a draw is useless, it's just millimeters better than losing. Sunderland are on their knees. Jump on them, stamp on them, get a huge guy to sit on them!!! JUST keep them on the floor !!! Setup your team to win this game, play open attacking soccer and have a full go !! Do not die wondering , what-if ? Do not go there looking for a stale 1 point, or not to lose. Hopefully Brendan rogers sets up a very attacking lineup. I would love to see them have a FULL GO, but will wait for the lineups before committing $$$

Re: Sunderland v Liverpool > Sunday September 29th I've bought Sunderland's goal rush at 10, so break even if they score once and escalating profit for any further goals. Di Canio's departure won't make them world beaters all of a sudden but the players should be a lot happier and get more than the usual boost from the departure of a manager who has apparently "lost the dressing room" in spectacular style. In 21 home games this season and last Sunderland's average goal rush make up is 10.3 even though they've only scored more than one on 4 occasions. 11 single goals and 6 blanks make up the rest. More encouragingly, Liverpool's opposition on the road average 13.3 and they conceded 2 or more on 11 occasions, with 4 single goals and 6 clean sheets. All in all, I like a bet on this game that starts breaking even once Sunderland score and doesn't depend on the match result.

Re: Sunderland v Liverpool > Sunday September 29th Kevin Ball's record when he took over Sunderland during the 2005-06 season was W1 D2 L7...doesn't seem to be much of a turn-around manager to inspire a team currently battling relegation. As for Liverpool, Suarez will be back against a team he scored 6 times in 6 meetings, all without Coutinho in the team. Even though a weakened Man Utd team defeated them midweek, but I believe their weakened team (coupled with the rivalry factor) is still stronger than Sunderland's current 1st team. I would place a cheeky punt a cheeky bet on Suarez to score anytime @ 2.33 (BetVictor). P.S: I have captained Suarez in my FPL team, hence it probably skewered my betting logic for this instance...:lol

Re: Sunderland v Liverpool > Sunday September 29th

Hi neilovan your usually very good with your predictions' date=' just a question when you say ull wait for lineups before committing $. do you usually bet in pounds . And how much would you place on a bet normally.[/quote'] Thanks for that. Been doing well recently but its so easy to find a bad run. I like a 1 2 3 or 4 unit scale. 1 is a little dicey and 4 is a banker. I don't want to mix 4's and 1's in a bet. Thinking about this game Sunderland have not scored 2 goals in a home game in their last 7 They have not kept a clean sheet in 4 games. They have not scored a 1st half home goal in 4 games. Liverpool have scored in their last 4 away, and have scored a 1st half goal in their last 4 I like the 11/10 Liverpool to win the 1st half bet365 Sunderland are starting games badly, while Liverpool are starting fast, and winning 1st halves away. They have won 3 of their last 4 away. Liverpool to win it 2 units at 8/13 bet365 is a fair price.

Re: Sunderland v Liverpool > Sunday September 29th The results this weekend have tended to go against the grain. Norwich just beat Stoke. You would expect a draw or Stoke win at the Potteries. There have been only 3 homes from 9 Premiership games , and only 1 draw, these factors point to Sunderland getting something. Sunderland: Westwood, Gardner, Cuellar, O'Shea, Colback, Larsson, Cattermole, Ki, Johnson, Giaccherini, Altidore. Subs: Wickham, Celustka, Ba, Mannone, Ji, Roberge, Mavrias. Liverpool: Mignolet, Toure, Skrtel, Sakho, Jose Enrique, Henderson, Lucas, Gerrard, Sturridge, Suarez, Moses. Subs: Brad Jones, Agger, Aspas, Tiago Ilori, Sterling, Ibe, Wisdom.