** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

England > Midweek > Skrill Prem 17 Sept

Shipsupstreets

[TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 17 September 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [TH] [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Aldershot Town v Barnet (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.88 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Alfreton Town v Cambridge United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.23 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Chester FC v Macclesfield Town (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.70 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] FC Halifax Town v Grimsby Town (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]107.44 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Gateshead v Wrexham (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17/10 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]108.12 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Hyde FC v Woking (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]109.41 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Lincoln City v Southport (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10/3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.19 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Luton Town v Dartford (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8/13 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.75 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Nuneaton Town v Hereford United (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5/2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.35 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Salisbury City v Braintree Town (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11/8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19/10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]106.00 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Tamworth v Kidderminster Harriers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6/5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]105.64 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Welling United v Forest Green Rovers (19:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9/4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12/5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1/1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]110.18 %[/TD] [TD=class: tvListings][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: England > Midweek > Skrill Prem 17 Sept Despite taking a hammering on the mini-performances last weekend, I'm selling Nuneaton Town at 25 with Sporting. They have done brilliantly well this season and Kevin Wilkin deserves much credit for fashioning a competitive part-time side. They're 3-1-0 at home, with major scalps in Kidderminster and Wrexham and a great draw against FGR. In mini-performance terms they've made up 15, 45, 35 and 35, so this is a dangerous trade, but a factor in all of their home games has been amount of attacking play the opposition had enjoyed, with all teams bar FGR getting into double figures for shots. Hereford haven't been carving it up but I can see Michael West and Dan Walker having some joy against the full-backs of Nuneaton. Richard Brodie played okay in the defeat at home to Aldershot and he could provide Hereford's sometimes laboured build-up play with a cutting edge. The danger is that Nuneaton run up a score - they may, but 1-0 and 2-1 to the home side produce containable losses and I can't see them chasing a score if they are in the ascendancy.

Re: England > Midweek > Skrill Prem 17 Sept Gateshead v Wrexham Fair play to Wrexham I thought they performed really well on Friday night when beating Luton 2-0. They were good value for that victory and it was almost certainly their best effort of the season to date. With players returning from injury and suspension and a couple of players joining the squad it brought about plenty of improvement. My feeling is that they might go on a little run now they starting 11 has been strengthened and although Gateshead have improved since Gary Mills took over, their defeat at Cambridge on Saturday proved they still have a little way to go. The 7/4 Coral and William Hill offer about an away win seems a pretty fair price to me. Hyde v Woking As I wrote on Saturday I have been desperate to back Hyde for a few weeks now as I am certain they are going to win a game once the fixture list allowed. They have had a tough set of fixtures, but have performed really well despite not picking up many points. We were unlucky not to at least get half our stake back on Saturday as they could easily have got at least a draw against Kidderminster. I think Hyde are facing the perfect side in Woking to get that crucial first win of the season. They have had a poor start to the season although have at least managed a victory albeit against Chester. They had lost four games on the bounce before getting a point against Tamworth on Friday night and in that run of fixtures they have conceded 13 times. Hyde have been struggling to finish their chances, but they should get a lot more goal scoring opportunities against Woking than they have been getting against the likes of Cambridge and Kidderminster. I think Hyde are in much better form than Woking and look very attractively priced at 17/10 with BetVictor.

Re: England > Midweek > Skrill Prem 17 Sept Addpea has been keen on Hyde for a while and it looks a shrewd call - I'm content to follow by selling the time of their second goal tonight, 76 with Spreadex. They've been on the front foot at home, creating a host of chances - the problem has been making them count - but there should be goals in this game and they should have some joy against a Woking side that have been defending without any authority, overplaying in the wrong areas, and often making a half-decent squad look foolish. Hyde have a soft underbelly and that puts me off a straight supremacy play, especially as the arrival of Scott Rendell serves to focus the attacking side of Woking's play a little more clearly. But on balance there's a very decent potential upside in the trade as I think Hyde will start in a very up-tempo fashion.

Re: England > Midweek > Skrill Prem 17 Sept

Addpea has been keen on Hyde for a while and it looks a shrewd call - I'm content to follow by selling the time of their second goal tonight' date=' 76 with Spreadex. They've been on the front foot at home, creating a host of chances - the problem has been making them count - but there should be goals in this game and they should have some joy against a Woking side that have been defending without any authority, overplaying in the wrong areas, and often making a half-decent squad look foolish. Hyde have a soft underbelly and that puts me off a straight supremacy play, especially as the arrival of Scott Rendell serves to focus the attacking side of Woking's play a little more clearly. But on balance there's a very decent potential upside in the trade as I think Hyde will start in a very up-tempo fashion.[/quote'] Great minds think alike:). I saw Hyde last Saturday, and at times they were pretty sprightly going forward. I was surprised that Spencer was on the bench because he looked particularly lively when introduced in the second half. Also introduced in the second half was Hyde's very recent loanee acquisition from Sheffield Wednesday, Emmanuel Dieseruvwe. Apart from one or two nice touches and one fairly tame shot on target, he was quiet, but having had a few days to get used to and train with his new teammates, he could be a surprise package against Woking. Woking have conceded 10 1st half goals in their last 5 league matches. No doubt Garry Hill will have been working on that, but hopefully the home side can maintain that trend.

Re: England > Midweek > Skrill Prem 17 Sept Tamworth v Kidderminster (1) @ 3.9 Nuneaton v Hereford (2) @ 3.73 Lincoln-Southport draw @ 4.09 My usual schtick, except that my numbers are borderline on the first two wins...draws are a possibility as well, but I'm going for the better odds. Weekdays and all that. I'm just dying to take a draw on Luton-Dartford, but it isn't marked at odds of better than 6.0 in this league. I must say, two teams that can't score, an underperforming home side and a Dartford side that beat Luton home and away last season without conceding...I will sit on my hands until 7:46.