** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Racing Post online odds help

I think someone else has experienced similar problems as well in the past. I can't get the odds to display on my computer , laptop and tablet when looking at the cards. Obviously I am clicking on the odds comparison or latest odds heading but the prices don't come up. Any help anyone? I am aware I can go to sites like Oddschecker which work perfectly fine.

Re: Racing Post online odds help It was me that posted the other thread I've managed to get the odds back by turning off my adblocker (I'm not at all techy but I think it was the adblocker preventing the odds from loading as it was also preventing me from loading documents as e-mail attachments. This only occurred once I went to Windows 8.........I had an adblocker on my previous Windows 7 machine with no problem) The Best Odds now show when I open a card When I go to Odds Comparison they don't show at first but do when Refreshing the page using the F5 button