PLounge V Result

BillyHills

Couldnt upload screenshot for some reason!! 1 Mr Onemore .............90.09 2 Blueheart (CrazySuzy).50.05 3 Equinnox..................34.03 4 Swampster...............26.03 5 Doddsy 6 Cheeesycheese (Wayne) 7 NorfolkEnchance 8 BillyHills 9 Jezza 10 Alien 11 GETT1N 12 Topnotchbloke 13 Laidbackbloke 14 Heniek 15 Jamiebhoy 16 Jay Uk 17 LadyLuck 18 MuttsNutts 19 Punter66 20 Darlo 21 Colbro 22 Tipstar Hope thats ok Jezz, see ya later

Re: PLounge V Result

good game everyone' date=' can i suggest moving to BEt365 for the next one cos the software's sh1te at Paradise ?[/quote']I'm not sure about what everyone else thinks but I think it will ruin the flow of the current season as everyone knows each others Paradise nicknames (ie player notes etc) and there is a possibility that some members are not registered to Bet365.

Re: PLounge V Result Yes, the reason we had to play a Paradise was the fact that no-one else would accomodate us, i agree the software isnt as good as Bet365, Betfair etc.. but i have got used to it and as Equinoxx says we are all registered there now. I heard Bet365 was starting Private tables so we'll see how it goes and what other members say. Not completely out of the question but i think we should stay where we are for the time being.