** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Fantasy NFL 2013

AGurv

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fantasy NFL 2013 Just got the PM Samba. I'll set one up if we can get at least 8 people in before next week. To avoid any potential issues etc. if you're in the draft will be next Sunday at 1pm British time, which is 10pm for Taza and Blackcrow. If you can't make it but are happy to set a draft order then you can still sign up.

Re: Fantasy NFL 2013

Just got the PM Samba. I'll set one up if we can get at least 8 people in before next week. To avoid any potential issues etc. if you're in the draft will be next Sunday at midday British time, which is 9pm for Taza and Blackcrow. If you can't make it but are happy to set a draft order then you can still sign up.
:sad **** taza and blackcrow, thats like 7 AM for me !

Re: Fantasy NFL 2013 List Crouch Samba Danj Sleepy Agurv Ronnie Backbencher Meatman Kev That's 8 so league will go ahead. I've reactivated the league and removed all previous teams who previously played but haven't put their names down yet. Kev, Meat, AGurv, Samba, Dan and Backbencher, you guys will need to log in using the same details as last year. The others, PM me your emails and I'll invite you to the league.

Re: Fantasy NFL 2013 We are even numbers at the moment but I'm sure we can get at least 1 more to play. PM me your email address again and I'll reinvite you. Please spell your email address with a "--" in the domain, such as: [email protected] For whatever reason PL filters the actual domain if you don't put the "--" in the email domain.

Re: Fantasy NFL 2013 Okay, I believe I've got this set up in time now. Draft Date: 1/9/2013 Start Time: 14:00 British, 23:00 Australian Eastern, More than late enough AGurvian Draft Order! Draft order can be assigned randomly, and of course has to be. But this is a Sports forum, no fun in letting the computer randomly generate it. So here's how it's going to work: Crouch - Manchester City Samba - Hull City Danj - Cardiff Agurv - Everton Ronnie - NUFC Backbencher - Fulham Meatman - Norwich Kev - Southampton Rhino - West Ham Rhino Jnr - Stoke You have all been assigned a team! Draft order will be based on whose team gets a yellow card the quickest. This will continue on until all draft positions are decided. In the event that two teams get their first yellow card in the same minute of the game, the time of the second yellow will decide. Should there be no 2nd yellow or two teams have no yellow, then tie-breaker goes to goal scored, followed by first goal time. All card times as per livescore dot com. A lot more complicated then it needs to be I'm sure, but good a reason as any to pray for fouls today!