** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Fantasy NFL 2013

AGurv

Okay, I believe I've got this set up in time now. Draft Date: 1/9/2013 Start Time: 14:00 British, 23:00 Australian Eastern, More than late enough AGurvian Draft Order! Draft order can be assigned randomly, and of course has to be. But this is a Sports forum, no fun in letting the computer randomly generate it. So here's how it's going to work: Crouch - Manchester City Samba - Hull City Danj - Cardiff Agurv - Everton Ronnie - NUFC Backbencher - Fulham Meatman - Norwich Kev - Southampton Rhino - West Ham Rhino Jnr - Stoke You have all been assigned a team! Draft order will be based on whose team gets a yellow card the quickest. This will continue on until all draft positions are decided. In the event that two teams get their first yellow card in the same minute of the game, the time of the second yellow will decide. Should there be no 2nd yellow or two teams have no yellow, then tie-breaker goes to goal scored, followed by first goal time. All card times as per livescore dot com. A lot more complicated then it needs to be I'm sure, but good a reason as any to pray for fouls today!
Yellow card or any card. Would feel a little hard done by if cardiff have a player sent off with a straight red early and i end up drafting 10 lol Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fantasy NFL 2013 Congratulations Samba, 1st pick of the draft is yours. Can't say I'm particularly happy going 2nd given how close the ADP is after pick 1 :wall Samba - Hull City (22) Crouch - Manchester City (23) Agurv - Everton (38) Backbencher - Fulham (45) Danj - Cardiff (50) Rhino - West Ham (81) Ronnie - NUFC (82) Rhino Jnr - Stoke (85) Meatman - Norwich (1 goal) Kev - Southampton (0 goals)

I don't know if the draft can be made on fleaflicker from an android device. I'll try to be there' date=' but I'll set the auto pick order just in case.[/quote'] Good luck with trying to set the draft order on an android device. Nearly chucked the f***ing phone a minute ago after an hour. I will try and phone draft but dont expect to be able to without flash so will take my chances Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Well done Rhino! Still can't believe you and Jamaal beat me by less than a point!
I can't believe Tucker didn't get extra for his 61yd effort :loon Get extra for 40+, then little extra for 50+, but no further increase for 60+. Also he kicked a 49yarder which was just 1yd off winning the game for you. I haven't helped have I :lol Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Re: Fantasy NFL 2013

I can't believe Tucker didn't get extra for his 61yd effort :loon Get extra for 40+, then little extra for 50+, but no further increase for 60+. Also he kicked a 49yarder which was just 1yd off winning the game for you. I haven't helped have I :lol Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum
To be honest, I'm just grateful that Charles' 200 yards were all receiving and not rushing! Would have had a much bigger hissy fit if he had of eaten into Shady's rushing lead.

Re: Fantasy NFL 2013 Thanks guys. It was pure skill that won the day................i didnt want Manning and id never heard of Charles but those 2 players didnt really help me too much :D I will be back next season with an ever increasing knowledge of NFL to try and retain the title..........:hope

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: Fantasy NFL 2013 Ok, I'll re-activate the league and get things set up and organised tomorrow. As we're close to the season start there's no room for negotiating on draft time, so it'll be Sunday UK time. We'll start 1 hour before the Spurs v Liverpool game start, which should be 12:30pm UK time.

Re: Fantasy NFL 2013

by my count we only need one more' date=' am sure kevshat or someone like that will play :unsure[/quote'] By my count we actually have 9. So we actually still need one more? I'm removed AGurv and KLMarsh from last year's league and that's leaving me with 8, but Danshot wasn't in it. Crouch Danj Ronnie Meatman Kevshat Danshot Samba Backbencher Rhino So still one more spot open by my count!