PokerPlayer Magazine / PKR - 4 x $500 freerolls for September 2013

teaulc

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / PKR - 4 x $500 freerolls for September 2013 i have done the points but i am not confident that PKR will manage to sort this out,will find out when registration is open which will be too late if they havent done their job properly. good luck if you play

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / PKR - 4 x $500 freerolls for September 2013 Been reading this thread with interest and so glad that i have saved myself money by not bothering to deposit on this site, getting charged if its a smallish amount and charged again for withdrawing. Customer support by the looks of it is atrocious, for once a magazine is trying to avoid the foreign free rolling whores by having to get X amount of points, for its loyal readers but this time they couldn't have chosen such a ****e site to celebrate there 100th issue. Good luck to those that even bother to try and get in and play but seems more trouble than its actually worth. PS. pokerplayer magazine at least next time choose a better site for us loyal readers to play on.

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / PKR - 4 x $500 freerolls for September 2013

Been reading this thread with interest and so glad that i have saved myself money by not bothering to deposit on this site, getting charged if its a smallish amount and charged again for withdrawing. Customer support by the looks of it is atrocious, for once a magazine is trying to avoid the foreign free rolling whores by having to get X amount of points, for its loyal readers but this time they couldn't have chosen such a ****e site to celebrate there 100th issue. Good luck to those that even bother to try and get in and play but seems more trouble than its actually worth. PS. pokerplayer magazine at least next time choose a better site for us loyal readers to play on.
Nicely said Matey :ok Worst thing is, neither of them reply to your emails, till it's too late :wall

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / PKR - 4 x $500 freerolls for September 2013

trying to deposit 2nd time with PPFREEROLL100 code,it says "Error: this bonus code has previously been used and may only be used once. Please refer to the bonus terms and conditions for full details." Support says like "you can make your deposit by using your code only once"
:welcometo PL. Sorry, just approved your post from the moderation queue. However, I think if you read through the thread it will probably answer your query.

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / PKR - 4 x $500 freerolls for September 2013 As if I'm not already p'ed off with the PokerPlayer/PKR partnership for scheduling a lucrative freeroll on the weekend of IT'S OWN LIVE POKER TOUR, now it's the second week of not being able to get a code to work. It's not like there isn't more and better content on the web than their magazine, so if I'm not getting the benefits of being a subscriber, I think I might just not be one.

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / PKR - 4 x $500 freerolls for September 2013 So, OK. I missed most of them through can't-be-assed-with-all-that, but I deposited and got my ten points this week. I then wrote to Poker Player informing them and logged into today expecting to register and I'm not allowed. I suspected as much when I never got an e-mail reply. So don't lay it all on PKR.. Poker Player are ignorant ****s as well. I'd already unsubscribed prior to that anyway. So then I just went to rage withdraw from PKR and am informed that that carries a $2 charge as well. Just.. wow.