** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PokerPlayer Magazine / PKR - 4 x $500 freerolls for September 2013

teaulc

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / PKR - 4 x $500 freerolls for September 2013 Was on live chat support for 45 minutes, they didn't know why the code didn't work. (took 25 mins to verify my username and security questions) Passed it to another dept. and said they'd email me in a day or two

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / PKR - 4 x $500 freerolls for September 2013 tried to deposit again today,still no joy,also managed to get the magazine on it,we will see how long it takes,i reckon Monday/Tuesday as support are not around at weekends, also think PKR take the piss with charging to deposit

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / PKR - 4 x $500 freerolls for September 2013 After nearly 30 minutes I gave up :wall:wall General Info Chat start time *Sep 3, 2013 2:26:53 PM EST Chat end time *Sep 3, 2013 2:53:43 PM EST Duration (actual chatting time) *00:26:49 Operator *Selena info: Thank you for contacting PKR! Please wait for a Support Representative to respond. *You are now 1 in a queue of 1 you should wait about 0 minute(s) and 56 seconds * info: Hello! My name is Selena. How may I assist you today? info: Your Issue ID for this chat is xxxxxxxxxxxx Selena: hello there Selena: how may I help you today?' you: Hi, I am just trying to register with a new debit card. I am wanting to use the pokerplayer magazine codes to deposit but they are not working? Selena: May I ask your username please? you: FredKrueger Selena: thanks Selena: To be able to assist you, for security reasons, please confirm the following information: Selena: 1. Your date of birth Selena: 2. The first line of your home address Selena: 3. The answer to the following question: Selena: What was the name of your first school? you: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Selena: okay Selena: Thanks to confirm the details Selena: One moment please while I look into your account. you: Ok, I was given the code 'PPFREEROLL100' by the magazine, in order to access 4 freerolls but the code isnt working Selena: One moment please while I look into your account. Selena: One moment please... you: wow, this is slow. Selena: please allow me a few moment to check it for you you: how long does it take? the code either works or not, do you want the business? plenty of other sites Selena: could you please wait a few more moment so that I can try it for you? you: I was hoping to play at some point tonight... Selena: can you please tell me what error message are you getting while using the code? you: Error: this bonus code does not exist or is inactive. Please refer to the bonus terms and conditions for correct details. Selena: Did you get any email for the same code from pkr? you: No. The Code is in September edition of pokerplayer magazine in conjunction with PKR. you: Like getting blood out of a stone this chat Selena: okay Selena: Let me check with your account and let you know for the same Selena: It may take some time so suggest you to have patience you: Sorry, I can't wait any longer, its been over 20 minutes already. Your 'support' is very poor. You clearly have no idea about your own offers, promotions etc.... Selena: One moment please... you: No

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / PKR - 4 x $500 freerolls for September 2013 I think the last promotion they ran on pkr they had the same issue alan can back this up as well ,,, thats y i did not bother because of the drama of it ,, Good luck if for the guys whom get to play it as it will have value in them with low numbers but am sick of their support ,, guys in the nagazine are great but pkr support ?? Really

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / PKR - 4 x $500 freerolls for September 2013 When I tried depositing with $10 it wouldn't work so I tried $25 and it did.Don't know if that made the difference or whether because I emailed them they unblocked whatever was stopping me from not being able to deposit.

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / PKR - 4 x $500 freerolls for September 2013

Code worked today! Ok do you have to deposit each time or just once for all freerolls
i assume just the once,had an email today telling me the code was added manually but not active, wtf? they really are bad.................

Re: PokerPlayer Magazine / PKR - 4 x $500 freerolls for September 2013

I deposited tonight' date=' and earned around 300 player points. Emailed PPmag, hopefully I'll get sorted lol[/quote'] doesnt work that way mate, you need confirmation the code has been activated then play the points