Search vor Value Bets!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Search vor Value Bets! 3.05 Chester Lay Khubala 5.0 Back Hitchens 11.0 No forgot to press Post :( realized after the race:loon Here my Betdaq proof: [TABLE=class: grid]

[TR=class: whitetabletext] [TD]1903541642 [/TD] [TD] 15:05 Chester - Win Market [/TD] [TD] BACK 6 Khubala [/TD] [TD=align: right] €0.50 [/TD] [TD=align: right] €13.50 [/TD] [TD=align: right] 28 [/TD] [TD=align: right] 28 [/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: greytabletext] [TD] 1903535046 [/TD] [TD] 15:05 Chester - Win Market [/TD] [TD] BACK 1 Hitchens [/TD] [TD=align: right] €3.30 [/TD] [TD=align: right] €33.00 [/TD] [TD=align: right] 11 [/TD] [TD=align: right] 11 [/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: whitetabletext] [TD] 1903534634 [/TD] [TD] 15:05 Chester - Win Market [/TD] [TD] LAY 6 Khubala [/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [TD=align: right] 5 [/TD] [TD=align: right] 5 [/TD] [TD=align: right] €3.30 [/TD] [TD=align: right] €13.20 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Search vor Value Bets!

5.25 Newb Aquilla 24 Lay Sadaqqa 2,15
Wanted to show why Aquilla was a Valuebet. Aquilla was off the track for nearly 2 years and managed as form a 4th in his only run. The thing is horses this young change over that period. Yesterday Aquila came to the track looking very fresh healthy and trained, no fat and a nice big type for this longer distance. From his physical attributes it was under the best from observation. So the consequence was running on the most strongest i this case only for third, but a slight different raceshape and the thing is different. So the 24 BSP were def too big and the mass ignored the simple facts...

Re: Search vor Value Bets!

3.05 Chester Lay Khubala 5.0 Back Hitchens 11.0 No forgot to press Post :( realized after the race:loon Here my Betdaq proof: [TABLE=class: grid] [TR=class: whitetabletext] [TD]1903541642 [/TD] [TD] 15:05 Chester - Win Market [/TD] [TD] BACK 6 Khubala [/TD] [TD=align: right] €0.50 [/TD] [TD=align: right] €13.50 [/TD] [TD=align: right] 28 [/TD] [TD=align: right] 28 [/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: greytabletext] [TD] 1903535046 [/TD] [TD] 15:05 Chester - Win Market [/TD] [TD] BACK 1 Hitchens [/TD] [TD=align: right] €3.30 [/TD] [TD=align: right] €33.00 [/TD] [TD=align: right] 11 [/TD] [TD=align: right] 11 [/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: whitetabletext] [TD] 1903534634 [/TD] [TD] 15:05 Chester - Win Market [/TD] [TD] LAY 6 Khubala [/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [TD=align: right] [/TD] [TD=align: right] 5 [/TD] [TD=align: right] 5 [/TD] [TD=align: right] €3.30 [/TD] [TD=align: right] €13.20 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Why was Hitchens the winner, I would say physical class coupled with a very relaxed confident attitude. He wasnt the kind of horse in the ring that is the center of attention, but if you looked at all runners, it was the horse that has on sprinter type terms the best scope and balance and was relaxed.

Re: Search vor Value Bets! August 4 3.15 Chester Winner Party Ruler has to be mentioned in terms of behaviour before the off. This horse was bursting with energy so to speak, was intensely ready to run, it wanted to get this over immediately. On physical terms not really a bet, but his attitude, i didnt bet, but the result didnt shock me. Went by his own in a manner in the gate, went to the front early, Betfair odds steam immens, I was thinking okay this horse will go and go until its satisfied. Yeah these kind of horses are a dream, they are ultra ready and show this from start till end, except you have a long distance race it can fail often. For noting purposes, watch next time out for this horses behaviour, if its normal it could be a ValueLay, was ultra ready this day.