** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Search vor Value Bets!

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Search vor Value Bets! Congrats, on the early success with this. If you don't mind me asking, is there a significant difference between your current approach and what you were doing with the livestream observation thread that you closed?

Re: Search vor Value Bets!

Congrats' date=' on the early success with this. If you don't mind me asking, is there a significant difference between your current approach and what you were doing with the livestream observation thread that you closed?[/quote'] The first thread I played every race and wasnt disciplined, so closed it immediately to start fresh, the problem is I need to see as many horses possible, in the first thread i often played races, where RUk or ATR showed a few horses and sight was poor. The selection method is a bit different, that I have an better eye for the improtnat things it seems, after my failure i read into paddock observation articles and read some nice stuff about the importance of balance in neck and body, before I thought muscles is more important, now i look more for balance... thats maybe a difference yeah. I do this maybe 1 year now, with poor quality streams and had quite some success in a different plattform racingtwits with a Roi around 30%, but my problem is that i staked wrong and often choose too low priced horses which i played higher. So this thats the reason why i use now 1 Unit per bet, to see if the total is profitable. I wont hold this ROI i guess, but the paddock watching is a keay element, as you see there are many big priced 2rds and 3rds also, so its not only luck i would say. Cheer rade!

2.55 Newm J Wonder should win this sprint has the physics to get this with a few lenghts' date=' but no value in a Newmarket contest at this odds of 2.2 BSP No bet[/quote'] 1st Missed the kick and but won it quite easily for that, good type for better races, good compact sprinter balance straight racing style.

Re: Search vor Value Bets! 3.15 Goodwood Nassau Stakes Sky Lantern, Integral and Hot Snap are all under the best in my view but odds are skinny, for low priced layer I would recommen a place Lay on Sajihha not this classy and a bit too much energy. My Value bet i saw is Beatric Aurore at 52 BSP looks in great shape today, i rate him lower than the 3 mentioned but the odds are too high, cause its not a winner tpye but raced higher class. Beatric Aurore 52 BSP

3.15 Goodwood Nassau Stakes Sky Lantern, Integral and Hot Snap are all under the best in my view but odds are skinny, for low priced layer I would recommen a place Lay on Sajihha not this classy and a bit too much energy. My Value bet i saw is Beatric Aurore at 52 BSP looks in great shape today, i rate him lower than the 3 mentioned but the odds are too high, cause its not a winner tpye but raced higher class. Beatric Aurore 52 BSP
No joy here unplaced in a very messy race...

Re: Search vor Value Bets! 3.50 Goodwod Stewards Cup Tropics 6.4 BSP Usually I wouldnt play such a fav in a big field on such a contest, but this horse is massively big well balanced and I feel its great Value. I make it a 3.0 BSP shot so ill play it. Dont worry about hte extra weight for this lad it can carry it.

3.50 Goodwod Stewards Cup Tropics 6.4 BSP Usually I wouldnt play such a fav in a big field on such a contest, but this horse is massively big well balanced and I feel its great Value. I make it a 3.0 BSP shot so ill play it. Dont worry about hte extra weight for this lad it can carry it.
The Draw did this horse i think.

4.10 Donc Winterlude at this weight despite sweat worth a go for smal vlaue at 6.2 Silvery Moon driftet way too much and 17 BSP great value On physics i think Winterlude is tick better than the hot fav Lahaag and Silvery comes after them but look ready to run
1st Winterlude