where are you playing Saturday 20th July 2013?

teaulc

Re: where are you playing Saturday 20th July 2013? Out of both my tourneys picked up $10.50 in bounties from $4.01 outlay Ev21 PLO : get in top set and straight flush draw > nut flush draw on flop , 75% fav can't hold Ev22 NL : get in KQhh on Jh 10h 4s board vs AJ , 64% to hit a draw can't hit and out in a pot for over 100BB , won 2 bounties AK>77 & flush draw hitting against top pair after shoving flop against shortie

Re: where are you playing Saturday 20th July 2013? Binked one! Full Tilt - Talksport = Out early as no sniff of bounty & already in final Stars - $1k Affiliate Monthly Freeroll = 2/272 (25) +$215 Sunday Mill Seat Stars - $5k Chrome Freeroll = 13,353/15,253 (2,250) [ATTACH]5120[/ATTACH]

post-50496-14429285690217_thumb.jpg

Re: where are you playing Saturday 20th July 2013? Cheers guys, not expecting too much as only played the Million once before (I think) and rarely treat myself to a Sunday Storm even, so not a great deal of experience at the huge entry/high variance tournaments, but all good, a shot to nothing and a welcome break from the micro grind.

Re: where are you playing Saturday 20th July 2013?

Cheers guys' date=' not expecting too much as only played the Million once before (I think) and rarely treat myself to a Sunday Storm even, so not a great deal of experience at the huge entry/high variance tournaments, but all good, a shot to nothing and a welcome break from the micro grind.[/quote'] just play your game, there are a few maniacs even at this level,so patience is the key and fingers crossed you will win more hands than you lose

Re: where are you playing Saturday 20th July 2013?

just play your game' date=' there are a few maniacs even at this level,so patience is the key and fingers crossed you will win more hands than you lose[/quote'] Or just make sure you win the big pots , good luck bart :ok