Concacaf Gold Cup 2013

[TABLE=class: odds bestOdds]

[TR=class: BO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor]USA[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd]2.37 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BO1] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor]Mexico[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd]3 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor]Costa Rica[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd]13 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BO1] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor]Honduras[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd]17 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor]Panama[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd]17 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BO1] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor]Canada[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd]34 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor]El Salvador[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd]67 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BO1] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor]Trinidad and Tobago[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd]67 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor]Haiti[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd]81 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BO1] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor]Martinique[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd]151 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BO0] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor]Cuba[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd]201 [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: BO1] [TD=class: ChartFormButtons]chart_off.gif[/TD] [TD=class: Competitor]Belize[/TD] [TD=class: bindHover cellOdd]251 [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Best Price Percentage: 103.6%

Re: Concacaf Gold Cup 2013 Concacaf Gold Cup 2013 Runs 7th - 28th July 2013 in USA. Mexico and USA are the traditional winners and are strong favourites this time. http://www.concacaf.com/category/gold-cup http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_CONCACAF_Gold_Cup http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1695226-concacaf-gold-cup-is-in-desperate-need-of-a-revamp

Re: Concacaf Gold Cup 2013 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 7 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Canada v Martinique (22:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.14 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 8 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mexico v Panama (01:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 9 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] El Salvador v Trinidad and Tobago (00:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.88 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.68 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.34 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Haiti v Honduras (02:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.68 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 10 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Costa Rica v Cuba (01:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 19.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Belize v USA (04:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.09 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Concacaf Gold Cup 2013 Notable drift on Mexico, out to 2/1 in places. Was tempted to have an each way bet on Costa Rica at 12/1 with the Tote who are the only firm going 1/2 the odds for their place terms but into 10s now. Have had a very small bet on Canada at 49/1 with 888. An interesting price given they range from 20/1 to 33/1 elsewhere. Just about worth it as an interest bet when the top 2 from each group qualify for the QF's along with the 2 best 3rd placed teams.

Re: Concacaf Gold Cup 2013 In my opinion this whole tournament is a bit of a waste of space nobody wants to be there. Most countries are not that interested because they are in the middle of their world cup qualifiers. Also it clashes with the MLS season for the USA players and the confederations cup for the Mexicans. Mexico have a second string squad which is still strong made up of Olympic gold medal winners and also players from the champions league winning club in south America. USA are resting a lot of key players as are panama, El Salvador and Costa Rica. The rest are all really poor:puke

Re: Concacaf Gold Cup 2013

In my opinion this whole tournament is a bit of a waste of space nobody wants to be there. Most countries are not that interested because they are in the middle of their world cup qualifiers. Also it clashes with the MLS season for the USA players and the confederations cup for the Mexicans. Mexico have a second string squad which is still strong made up of Olympic gold medal winners and also players from the champions league winning club in south America. USA are resting a lot of key players as are panama, El Salvador and Costa Rica. The rest are all really poor:puke
2nd that, could be a couple of big upsets here all too unpredictable for me.

Re: Concacaf Gold Cup 2013 Just to save anybody fretting, I'll stick my two bets on tonight's games up! :D I've sold the time of Haiti's 2nd goal at 84 against Honduras and backed >3.5 goals at 9/2 in the El Salvador/Trinidad and Tobago game. Having established the consensus that this probably isn't a tournament for big bets on short priced favourites, these two appeal as low risk bets. I think the gap between Haiti and Honduras may be smaller than the markets seem to suggest with the latter having a decent preparation for the tournament. They may well be capable of scoring twice before the 84th minute and not much downside if they don't. The spreads have theother game in for 2.3 goals based on which I'd make the odds for >3.5goals no more than 4/1. As both teams have had 5 of their last 20games go over that line, it looks worth a small bet at the price. Ifyou'd be happier taking 13/8 for >2.5 goals (both bets with Hills)that's happened in 9 of each team's last 20.

Re: Concacaf Gold Cup 2013 By the way, I must apologise for the formatting of my recent posts! As the enter key doesn't seem to be working as a shift key I can't use paragraphs so I've been typing into a word doc and pasting it into the reply box. The formatting hasn't been very good though, with no spaces between some words. Any thoughts on how I can type with paragraph spacing would be greatly appreciated. Seems to have been an issue since I "upgraded" my browser to IE10.

Any thoughts on how I can type with paragraph spacing would be greatly appreciated.
You could try clicking on the purple 'A' text icon on the top left of the reply box - when you put the mouse pointer over it, it says 'Switch Editor to Source Mode'. That might help.

Have you any thoughts on any games? ;) Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using PL Forum
To be honest this games NOT my Type , I like to erad experts news and Previews and then watch live , Im more on Asian leagues mate :)

You could try clicking on the purple 'A' text icon on the top left of the reply box - when you put the mouse pointer over it' date=' it says 'Switch Editor to Source Mode'. That might help.[/quote'] Thanks for that, it did the job. As you can see... ...paragraphs are mine to utilise at will once more!

Re: Concacaf Gold Cup 2013 I know I might be a little late, but I do feel there is some value on big margin USA win tonight. Belize are not exactly Tahiti, but they are not very far away from them. I draw my conclusions from their WC campaign. They fell off board at the first stage, while teams like Guyana and Antigua made it to the second stage. In their group they lost twice to Guatemala - 1:2 and 1:3, and once at home to Grenada by 1:4. The same Guatemala was beaten very heavily on Friday by the USA by 6:0 and they got totally dominated. I don't see any valuable players in the Belize team. While USA is missing many European based players, they have the strongest teams among all in this competition. In attack they got plenty of options: their biggest legend Donovan is playing and just scored twice against Guatemala, alongside him there is Herculez Gomez - a very decent and experienced striker from MSL and Chris Wondolowski - one of the best strikers in the recent history of MSL. In midfield they got young Rosenborg regular starter Diskerud, Joe Corona - a young talent who is a key player in Tijuana - one of the most impressive teams in Copa Libertadores this season, experienced Steward Holden from Bolton Wanderers and Kyle Beckerman who has 26 caps for his national team. As we see, USA have many experienced players on their roaster and people with big number of caps for their national team. They have also a very formidable attack force for the level of this tournament. They have the advantage to be probably the only team that will play in front of full crowd, which was very hot-tempered at the match vs Guatemala last Friday. I do think that Belize will fall easy pray to motivated US team and think that the Americans will repeat their performance from Friday when they demolished Guatemala. ​USA Team Goals: Over 4.5 @ 2.62 (bet365)

Re: Concacaf Gold Cup 2013 The fact that these teams have varying attitudes towards this tourney makes this a great tourney to bet, imo. As someone mentioned lots of upsets in the cards and there's already been some big upsets according to the odds in the first 2 games. That said, I really like this favorite - Mexico. Canada is just dreadful. Last seen ending their WC qualifying campaign with a 8-1 mauling at the hands of Honduras, Canada brought an even weaker team - even by their standards - to the GC and got thouroughly played off the pitch by Martinique. Dont let the score line fool you. I watched. They were getting dominated from the get go. Mart. managed to get off 27 shots, 8 on target to Canada's 8/3. Mexico might have their 2nd team but they are massively more talented and after losing to a strong first team Panama, they need to win, have a coach who's trying to keep his job and Canada is just the team Mexico is looking for. Cuba +2 +135 (bovada.lv) - medium Cuba Draw +600 (bovada) - very small Costa Rica should be one of the fav's for the tourney, bringing a strong team. But, Cuba +2 at much better than evens is tempting. This is all they have to play for and played well to qualify albeit 6 mnths ago beating Jamaica, T&T, Haiti and not losing by more than one goal in any match. Much, much less talent, but think they might keep it close. Mexico -1 even (bovada.lv) - very big! Panama Draw +265 (bovada.lv) - small. Just think draw is fine for both teams and Marti. is playing well.

I know I might be a little late, but I do feel there is some value on big margin USA win tonight. Belize are not exactly Tahiti, but they are not very far away from them. I draw my conclusions from their WC campaign. They fell off board at the first stage, while teams like Guyana and Antigua made it to the second stage. In their group they lost twice to Guatemala - 1:2 and 1:3, and once at home to Grenada by 1:4. The same Guatemala was beaten very heavily on Friday by the USA by 6:0 and they got totally dominated. I don't see any valuable players in the Belize team. While USA is missing many European based players, they have the strongest teams among all in this competition. In attack they got plenty of options: their biggest legend Donovan is playing and just scored twice against Guatemala, alongside him there is Herculez Gomez - a very decent and experienced striker from MSL and Chris Wondolowski - one of the best strikers in the recent history of MSL. In midfield they got young Rosenborg regular starter Diskerud, Joe Corona - a young talent who is a key player in Tijuana - one of the most impressive teams in Copa Libertadores this season, experienced Steward Holden from Bolton Wanderers and Kyle Beckerman who has 26 caps for his national team. As we see, USA have many experienced players on their roaster and people with big number of caps for their national team. They have also a very formidable attack force for the level of this tournament. They have the advantage to be probably the only team that will play in front of full crowd, which was very hot-tempered at the match vs Guatemala last Friday. I do think that Belize will fall easy pray to motivated US team and think that the Americans will repeat their performance from Friday when they demolished Guatemala. ​USA Team Goals: Over 4.5 @ 2.62 (bet365)
USA - Belize 6:1 :D From what I saw in highlights, the Americans were all over them. Could have been easily double digits.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 12 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Panama v Martinique (01:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.82[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mexico v Canada (04:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.48[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 13 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Trinidad and Tobago v Haiti (00:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.41[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Honduras v El Salvador (02:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.94[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] USA v Cuba (20:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Costa Rica v Belize (23:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.15[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 26[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

The fact that these teams have varying attitudes towards this tourney makes this a great tourney to bet, imo. As someone mentioned lots of upsets in the cards and there's already been some big upsets according to the odds in the first 2 games. That said, I really like this favorite - Mexico. Canada is just dreadful. Last seen ending their WC qualifying campaign with a 8-1 mauling at the hands of Honduras, Canada brought an even weaker team - even by their standards - to the GC and got thouroughly played off the pitch by Martinique. Dont let the score line fool you. I watched. They were getting dominated from the get go. Mart. managed to get off 27 shots, 8 on target to Canada's 8/3. Mexico might have their 2nd team but they are massively more talented and after losing to a strong first team Panama, they need to win, have a coach who's trying to keep his job and Canada is just the team Mexico is looking for. Cuba +2 +135 (bovada.lv) - medium Cuba Draw +600 (bovada) - very small Costa Rica should be one of the fav's for the tourney, bringing a strong team. But, Cuba +2 at much better than evens is tempting. This is all they have to play for and played well to qualify albeit 6 mnths ago beating Jamaica, T&T, Haiti and not losing by more than one goal in any match. Much, much less talent, but think they might keep it close. Mexico -1 even (bovada.lv) - very big! Panama Draw +265 (bovada.lv) - small. Just think draw is fine for both teams and Marti. is playing well.
Hit the very big one, but missed on all the smaller ones. Thought I had that Panama draw, but not to be. Cuba might have lost out last time, but I didnt think they were as bad as the scoreline. Hot, daytime game, US might field a slightly weakened team with CR up next. I think Cuba can hold the us under 5 goals and dont think they are too likely they score. USA-Cuba U4.5 Goals -105 (bovada.lv) Medium

Re: Concacaf Gold Cup 2013 Well, I agree with the first under since I took it, but Belize is really, really awful. CR can pick their score. They may rest some starters for the USA game, but whatever they want from this game, they will get most likely.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 14 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Panama v Canada (20:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.03[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Martinique v Mexico (23:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.42[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.42 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 16 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] El Salvador v Haiti (00:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.55 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Honduras v Trinidad and Tobago (02:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.26[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cuba v Belize (22:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 17 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] USA v Costa Rica (01:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.58[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Concacaf Gold Cup 2013 Well, got it wrong yesterday. Cuba scored which I didn't think would happened, then fell apart in the 2nd half. Going back to the well on Canada. Having watched them twice now, they are terrible. Panama -105 very big. (Bovada.lv) I think Martinique has a chance to get something from Mexico too.

Re: Concacaf Gold Cup 2013 Rough couple days - another loser. Mexico hasn't looked sharpe, Martinique has. They were unlucky v panama. A point should be enough to put both through as second and third. Panama just clinched 1st. So can't see either side risking too much. Final shot of the week: mexico under 2.5 -105 medium mart. +1.5 -135 medium draw +350 small

Re: Concacaf Gold Cup 2013 Quarter Finals [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 20 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Panama v Cuba (20:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Mexico v Trinidad and Tobago (23:30 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 21 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] USA v El Salvador (21:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 13[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.85 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Monday 22 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Honduras v Costa Rica (00:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Concacaf Gold Cup 2013 I haven't researched this very much, but on the basis of the shots statistics for the group games, at first glance there seems to be some value on most of the underdogs in the Quarter Finals, particularly Cuba and Trinidad and Tobago.

I haven't researched this very much' date=' but on the basis of the shots statistics for the group games, at first glance there seems to be some value on most of the underdogs in the Quarter Finals, particularly Cuba and Trinidad and Tobago.[/quote'] Mate, I have been following with big interest your recent strategy "statistics - value". Seems to be doing well, isn't it?! However, I was wondering why you choose to go for the longest odds instead of supporting the value pick with +handicap or double chance?! I mean I remember quite a few instances lately when you predicted very well that an underdog will put up much stronger resistance to the favorite than bookies/market believed, but you ended up winning nothing as you went for the very long odds, instead of handicap/double chance, which were very well priced as well. I was just pondering, isn't the biggest value in such instances (underdog being underestimated by bookies) in handicaps, and doesn't it fade away in the long odds for straight underdog win?! For instance, I also think that Trinidad can put up a fight against Mexico, despite being definitely below their class, simply because Mexicans struggle against compact defense and often start slowly, while Trinidad have the physics and legs to defend well. Hence, it is reasonable to believe that the current handicap lines are set too high and it is smart to bet against them (i.e. Trinidad not losing with as many as bookies believe). However, Trinidad winning still looks like a very long shot, especially considering that they will spend more than 90% of the time in their own half. So, I was wondering could it be theoretically possible that the odds for straight win for an underdog are fair price, while odds for handicap on the same underdog are value?! Of course, these are just my analytical thoughts, mate, and I don't want to mess up with your judgment and look like the biggest fool if Trinidad wins on Sunday. ;) Just trying to clear up things for myself and probably offer an alternative perspective.