Full Tilt Poker/talksport Galway festival. Freerolls starts 8th July

i'm lucky

Re: Full Tilt Poker/talksport Galway festival. Freerolls starts 8th July I entered with rush ,then my mate tried to enter they must have changed password to cards through the day .im going to email talksport today when qinny is on ,or maybe hewill tell us what the problem is ,i never qualified but i reckon 2 bucks each should go to the 50 that did ?

Re: Full Tilt Poker/talksport Galway festival. Freerolls starts 8th July thats three times so close now since last summer......Vegas, GUKPT and now Galway........3rd each time from high numbers. many thanks for the support - much appreciated. exit hand a disaster but i was very lucky to get back from 3k in the BB lol. i often joke about losing the big tourneys at key times with AA because its happened so many times........mind you Vegas was a J4h horror chase for a flush when i lost my bottle. the experience has done me well before and i held it together much better until the end. maybe next time! :)