Fifa Under 20 World Cup Turkey 2013

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fifa Under 20 World Cup Turkey 2013 Well done. Wish I'd followed through with my briefly entertained notion of buying the goals scored by the teams you mentioned. Struck out with my bets though would have been ok on the other game. 2 red cards saw a bookings make up of 100 and 3 penalties combined for total penalty goal minutes of 178! Mexico only forced 2 corners, 1 either side of the break. Their taking an early lead obviously wasn't the ideal scenario for that bet. Oh well, tomorrow's another day!

Re: Fifa Under 20 World Cup Turkey 2013 Iraq U20 v Paraguay U20 Once again, on the basis of the shots on target stats for the teams so far, I think there is value here on Iraq at current odds: - Iraq +0.5 1.79 Pinnacle

Re: Fifa Under 20 World Cup Turkey 2013

Portugal U20 v Ghana U20 Ghana or Draw 1.85 Bet365
Result: Portugal U20 2 Ghana U20 3 Bet won :ok I saw some of the game. I thought Ghana had the edge in work-rate against the more measured Portuguese. It looked as though Portugal would win when they came from behind to lead 2-1 with 15 minutes to go, but Ghana came forwards again and turned things back their way.

Iraq U20 v Paraguay U20 Once again, on the basis of the shots on target stats for the teams so far, I think there is value here on Iraq at current odds: - Iraq +0.5 1.79 Pinnacle
Result at 90 mins: Iraq U20 0 Paraguay U20 0 Bet won :ok

Re: Fifa Under 20 World Cup Turkey 2013 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 6 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] France U20 v Uzbekistan U20 (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.36 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Uruguay U20 v Spain U20 (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.05 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 7 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Iraq U20 v South Korea U20 (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.87 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ghana U20 v Chile U20 (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.12 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Fifa Under 20 World Cup Turkey 2013 On the basis of the shots on target stats for the teams in the tournament so far, I think there is value backing Uzbekistan and Uruguay here. Odds for 2-way bets: France U20 v Uzbekistan U20 Uzbekistan +1.5 1.83 188Bet Uruguay U20 v Spain U20 Uruguay +1 AH 1.79 188Bet

Some good selections so far' date=' I may have to save myself a lot of time and effort and just follow you![/quote'] Thanks (but if you do choose to follow entirely at your own risk of course :))

Thanks (but if you do choose to follow entirely at your own risk of course :))
No worries on that point, it's fully understood. As I tend to prefer betting on goals rather than results and don't often stray into odds on territory I'm more likely to look for an appealing bet on the teams in question's goals. Given your recent performance I was just thinking it would be foolish not to at least take a close look at your picks!

Re: Fifa Under 20 World Cup Turkey 2013 I've opted to buy Uzbekistan's goal rush at 9 and Uruguay's at 11, both with Spreadex. Maximum 20 point loss if both fail to score, halved to 10 if they manage a single goal between them. I break even if they score two goals and anything beyond that makes for a profit. I'm obviously encouraged by MPLouis's shots based selections as well as the goals scored so far by both teams and their opponents only managing one clean sheet between them so far.

France U20 v Uzbekistan U20 Uzbekistan +1.5 1.83 188Bet
Result: France U20 4 Uzbekistan U20 0 Bet lost I saw a fair bit of the game. France completely outclassed Uzbekistan, France looked strong and commanding all over the pitch.

Re: Fifa Under 20 World Cup Turkey 2013 Result after extra time: Uruguay U20 1 Spain U20 0 Uruguay knock out the favourites, Spain. I thought Spain were classy and brilliant but Uruguay slowly suffocated their attack and had enough goal threat themselves to threaten the Spanish defence.

Re: Fifa Under 20 World Cup Turkey 2013 Oh well, the sheer weight of carrying my money was enough to stop either underdog from scoring! At least France's emphatic win is encouraging for the outright bet on them, as is Spain's elimination. Having a look at today's games now.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 10 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] France U20 v Ghana U20 (16:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Iraq U20 v Uruguay U20 (19:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]90.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Fifa Under 20 World Cup Turkey 2013 Once again, going by the shots on target stats for the teams in the tournament so far, I think there is value backing Ghana and Iraq in the semi-finals at current odds. Odds for 2-way bets: France U20 v Ghana U20 Ghana U20 +1 AH 1.92 sbobet Iraq U20 v Uruguay U20 Iraq U20 +0.5 2.19 sbobet

France U20 v Ghana U20 Ghana U20 +1 AH 1.92 sbobet
Result: France U20 2 Ghana U20 1 Bet void Deserved win for France. I saw most of this crazy game. France completely dominated the first half and were worth more than their 1-0 half time lead. Ghana equalised early in the second half and went very close to taking the lead, then France took the lead again 15 minutes from the end but were forced to defend as Ghana attacked in numbers again but couldn't find another equaliser.

[TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 13 July 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Ghana U20 v Iraq U20 (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD][/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] France U20 v Uruguay U20 (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

France prevail on penalties and land the outright bet. Thanks again to Evertonboy for his recommendation in that respect.
Uruguay ran them very close in the final and were the better side of quite a lot of the game I thought. But I thought France were more deserving winners of the tournament. Great tip Evertonboy :clap