** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Serie A > 18th - 19th May

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 18 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sampdoria v Juventus (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 19 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Atalanta v Chievo (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.08[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bologna v Genoa (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Torino v Catania (14:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.72 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Roma v Napoli (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.87[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cagliari v Lazio (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.72[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.97 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Internazionale v Udinese (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.65[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.79 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Palermo v Parma (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.46[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Pescara v Fiorentina (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]17[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]103.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Siena v AC Milan (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]18[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.18[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.46 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Serie A > 18th - 19th May There we have it again! Lazio is close to Europe as they have managed to win last 3 games easy (Inter, Bologna and Sampdoria). If they win here, and Udinese fails to gain 3 points against Inter, Lazio will have open doors to Europa League! Cagliari is safe in the middle of the table I can hardly believe they will have any kind of motivation to push it hard against Lazio. Both teams have quite a few injuries, but important thing is that Lazio strikers have managed to find the back of opponents net 11 times in last 3 matches! Ok, I agree, home side have good defense, but I think Lazio will push hard. Lazio to win @ 1.65, b365.

Re: Serie A > 18th - 19th May Lazio would not want to risk any injuries on eve on coppa final. I'm sure udinese will clinch final Europa spot a draw for them is good enough. Winner of coppa plays in Europa. IMO lazio will not commit to maximum effort against Cagliari. Gl

Re: Serie A > 18th - 19th May Roma vs Napoli This is rumoured to be Mazzari's last game for Napoli and after resting last game they should be back to full strength this game. If it is his last game then no doubt the motivation will be there for the win. Roma have key injuries to De Rossi and Totti which give Napoli a major advantage. Given that Napoli are alot stronger than Napoli I think there is really good value in Napoli to win @ 2.7 but for me with Napoli probably starting Grava and Rolando at the back mean Napoli will concede. Napoli to win @ 2.7 - 5 points BTTS @ 1.40 - 8 points Over 2.5 @ 1.40 - 8 points

Re: Serie A > 18th - 19th May If there are any Italian posters their input could be useful here - what is the mentality of Siena and Pescara likely to be - will they try their best to get a decent result at home on the last day, or will they not to try to stand in the way of Milan and Fiorentina's ambitions? Clearly, Milan and Fiorentina are better sides in the first place, but the odds on the away wins are so low that I have to wonder why this is the case.

Re: Serie A > 18th - 19th May

If there are any Italian posters their input could be useful here - what is the mentality of Siena and Pescara likely to be - will they try their best to get a decent result at home on the last day' date=' or will they not to try to stand in the way of Milan and Fiorentina's ambitions? Clearly, Milan and Fiorentina are better sides in the first place, but the odds on the away wins are so low that I have to wonder why this is the case.[/quote'] Don't know about Siena but Pescara have many missing players http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/651864/Preview/Italy-Serie-A-2012-2013-Pescara-Fiorentina and given the fact that Fiorentina will do their best to qualify for the last Champ League spot i think they will win to nil.Pescara will be tight at the back relying on counter-attack while Viola will have almost 100% ball possesion trying to put pressure on Milan.I will go with high stake on Fiorentina.Combo with Arsenal to win.

Re: Serie A > 18th - 19th May Roma - Napoli - 2 @2.70 Cavani to score first and Napoli to win @6.00 I fancy Napoli to win at Olimpico today. Although for both sides the season in Serie A is over, I expect Napoli to be more motivated given the fact that their manager is rumoured to be leaving and this might be his last game in charge of a team which achieved great things under his control. In addition, while Napoli will be playing with all of their best, Roma will surely rest many of their key players as their thoughts are all about the Coppa Italia final against Lazio next week. The odds for Napoli to win have lowered since yesterday but still give a good return.