League 2 Play-Offs > Thu 2nd May

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 2 May 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bradford City v Burton Albion (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.05[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Northampton Town v Cheltenham Town (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.22[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn][/TH] [TH][/TH] [TH][/TH] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth][/TH] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: League 2 Play-Offs > Thu 2nd May 4pts Bradford to beat Burton Evs Stan James We saw in the Capital One Cup how Valley Parade can be intimidating on big occasions and that was for the best sides going around let alone Burton. I think a lack of expectation makes Burton a dangerous proposition in this tie but we may not see how dangerous until the second leg. Bradford have bags of experience in their side and they can turn it on for the big occasion and I think they’ll edge a lead here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/bradford-vs-burton-betting-bradford-can-use-their-cup-experience-to-gain-a-first-leg-lead-20130502

Re: League 2 Play-Offs > Thu 2nd May Bradford City vs Burton Albion Bradford are trying to get back to Wembley for the 2nd time this season after the cup final defeat against Swansea. Bradford hav came from nowhere really to gain a play-off spot after looking out of the picture in February but after winning their games in hand and making Valley Parade into a bit of a fortress they finished a respectable 7th and I'd say carry the most momentum out of all the teams into this one. Bradford should be infront of a huge crowd here spurring them on against a side that are poor on their travels, Burton's last away win came 5 games ago at Aldershot who finished bottom of the league. Bradford in my eyes have one of the best players in the league in Nakhi Wells who has been linked with all sorts of clubs from the Championship and he could really be a thorn to Burton. Bradford City to Win - Evens Coral Nakhi Wells Man of the Match - 6/1 BetVictor Northampton Town vs Cheltenham Town Northampton welcome back centre back Kelvin Langmead for this one and its a certainly good time for him to make his return. He has had a excellent season this campaign being a rock at the back. Northampton have won a staggering 11 out of their last 12 home games which is probably the reason behind them being in the play offs as their away form has been diabolical. They have not been known to play the best of football this season but it has got them results in the way they play. Top goalscorer Adebayo Akinfenwa has not been playing well of late going through quite a bit of a goal drought which has resulted in him being benched in the last couple of games. Cheltenham on the other hand do like to try and play good football with the likes of winger Jermaine McGlashan pulling all kind of tricks out the bag. They have a solid midfield with Marlon Pack and Russ Penn also but however lack a real goalscorer with Shaun Harrad being their top goalscorer all season on a low tally of 8 goals. I think The Robins will come here to keep it tight and try to not let the tie get away from them and I can't see that happening. Under 2.5 Goals - 1.8 SkyBet Just a side note that away goals DO NOT count in the Play-Offs.

Re: League 2 Play-Offs > Thu 2nd May

Just a side note that away goals DO NOT count in the Play-Offs.
So if they if the final score ends 1-4, it's still under 2.5? :o I'm pretty sure the betting offices don't apply this rule, not sure though, i'm just a rookie :)

Re: League 2 Play-Offs > Thu 2nd May I'm on the draw @ Bradford...3.48 (5 dimes). Seems like an awfully big number given the circumstances, and Burton away almost had Bradford beaten in the cup in September (a long time ago, I know). I also think that Burton will want to, have to, play carefully. Also, after a quick start to the season in which they seemed to score at will, Bradford have scored more than one goal in only 5 of their last 19 home games. With a narrow home win seemingly in the cards, I'll take the good odds that Burton manage to leave with a point.

So if they if the final score ends 1-4, it's still under 2.5? :o I'm pretty sure the betting offices don't apply this rule, not sure though, i'm just a rookie :)
Not sure if you're joking or not, but away goals, i.e. goals scored on your opponents ground in a two legged game, do not count double if the tie is drawn after 180 minutes, like they do in the Champions league or the Europa.

I'm on the draw @ Bradford...3.48 (5 dimes). Seems like an awfully big number given the circumstances' date= and Burton away almost had Bradford beaten in the cup in September (a long time ago, I know). I also think that Burton will want to, have to, play carefully. Also, after a quick start to the season in which they seemed to score at will, Bradford have scored more than one goal in only 5 of their last 19 home games. With a narrow home win seemingly in the cards, I'll take the good odds that Burton manage to leave with a point.
Sure wish now that I took the big money...odds were up to 4.6 by kickoff.