Huntingdon Photos

Went to Huntingdon yesterday for the first time in 20 years, nice little track and amazingly not that many people there for a Sunday and only £5 to get in. Went for two reasons apart from the cheap gate! Just changed Camera so was wanting to play with that and Billie Magern was entered who is a firm favourite of ours and we hadnt seen him run since Cheltenham last April. I have a folder of Billie Magern's on facebook if anyone is interested but just included a couple here. Needed to test the camera with action shots so not so many around the paddock this time. Facebook page: Here 1. Toubeera winning the opener huntingdon036.jpg 2. Second race early stages huntingdon058y.jpg 3. After the hurdle.. huntingdon064a.jpg 4. Over the last huntingdon090.jpg 5. Deaux Etoiles gets up and wins the handicap huntingdon103.jpg 6. Knock House wins for Channon in the bumper huntingdon179.jpg 7. Hen Knight, Terry Biddlecombe and Mick Channon. TBG said he hadnt been to Huntingdon since Racing Deamon won the Peterborough Chase. huntingdon191.jpg 8. Rajamand leading the Novice Chase huntingdon205.jpg 9. Triolo D'Alene huntingdon235.jpg 10. Billie Magern huntingdon273.jpg 11. Junior sprawling on landing first time round. huntingdon285.jpg 12. Second time round huntingdon323a.jpg

Re: Huntingdon Photos Great stuff G' Away from the horses its nice to see Terry looking a lot better, such a nice couple, read the book Chasing Gold on Matey, and Hen replied to very single email i ever sent, she was also very kind in sending some things on Best Mate, pics etc, my Dad gave me two cracking group pics from Cheltenham that have all the gang around Matey in better times. Thanks again for sharing your work G'- if your ever up North you really should meet my Dad, 80% of the house is a shrine with horse racing pics and paintings, he's very very dedicated just like you fella.

Re: Huntingdon Photos I've added mine from Wetherby yesterday to my photobucket account. If you google photobucket mowgli77 it is on public settings and there are 2 albums, one from Donny and one from Wetherby yesterday. Managed to get a pic of Auroras Encore as it paraded and a few action shots at the last fence and last hurdle. Nowhere near as good as Grahams but I'm just a juvenile and he is an old experienced handicapper. :lol