England > BlueSQ Bet Prem, play-off semi-finals Apr 23-24, 28

Re: England > BlueSQ Bet Prem, play-off semi-finals Apr 23-24, 28 Slightly off topic, but Ladbrokes have priced Barnet at 9/1 and Aldershot at 12/1 for next year. Even if I could bet with them I can't say I would be rushing to get involved.

Re: England > BlueSQ Bet Prem, play-off semi-finals Apr 23-24, 28

Slightly off topic' date=' but Ladbrokes have priced Barnet at 9/1 and Aldershot at 12/1 for next year. Even if I could bet with them I can't say I would be rushing to get involved.[/quote'] It really is a joke, isn't it? Mansfield, with massive investment, were only a point shorter at 8/1 this season!

Re: England > BlueSQ Bet Prem, play-off semi-finals Apr 23-24, 28

It really is a joke' date=' isn't it? Mansfield, with massive investment, were only a point shorter at 8/1 this season![/quote'] Aldershot seem in a bit of a mess by the sounds of it and Barnet have been threating to come back down for years so I struggle to see them being able to make much of a promotion push. Not watched today's games yet as was out all day, but fair play to Wrexham who surprised me, but seems like Kiddie let themselves down at the final hurdle. I just wonder if that might be their chance gone. Final will be interesting not sure if I will play or not yet.