BBOTD Thursday 18th April

3.10 Cheltenham - Prima Porta 10/1 Bet365 BOG Following on from the value thread, I am going to add that one of the ways you know you have got value is when you rush onto Punter Lounge to put it up as your BBOTD! :lol I am surprised to see this so big and I would have happily snapped up 6 or 7/1. This horse has ran 3 good races this season, the first in a compeitive early season fillies handicap, only going down by two lengths to a horse than was bang in form at the time. The second she destroyed her field by 7l beating a next time out winner (and now rated 130). Her last race was behind Quevega when getting too far back before staying on nicely up the hill to only finish 8l back. She has the form in the book already and there could easily be more to come. She has also had a fairly light campaign compared to some and I expect her to go very close tomorrow.

Re: BBOTD Thursday 18th April 1530 newmarket 1pt win move in time 6/1 betvic won its last 2 starts including an class 2 handicap at the weekend,and sometimes it pays to follow sprinters who turn out within a few days,has the benefit of having a run which could benefit as a few of the market leaders are having there first run,omeara and tudhope have a near 19% strike rate when teaming up,and have another 20% in placed runners

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.