West Ham v Wigan Athletic > Sat 20th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]West Ham v Wigan Athletic (15:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: West Ham v Wigan Athletic > Sat 20th April 63% of West Ham home games and 63% of Wigan away games produced 3 or more goals. Moreover, last 5games between these 2 sides also produced 3 or mroe goals, with Both to Score bet winning in all of the said 5 games. Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.85 Bet365

Re: West Ham v Wigan Athletic > Sat 20th April For me, Wigan are good value at odd of 3.4. Similar overall form to West Ham and probably a better side at the moment. It sounds as though Wigan could easily have won at Man City instead of losing 1-0, and I think they could easily get something here. Sam Allardyce might also settle for a point for West Ham as they only need a few more points to be safe.

Re: West Ham v Wigan Athletic > Sat 20th April This fixture screams goals, thus the "OVERS" or BTTS bets must be good here. West Ham have scored in their last 9 home games. They have managed 1 clean sheet in 9 games. A BTTS bet on them would have won 9 of their last 10. Wigan have conceded a goal in 7 of their last 9 away. They have scored in 8 of 9 away games. If Wigan show similar desire and determination to that shown against Man City, they will definitely get on the score sheet. EIther the over 2.5 or the BTTS is the way to go. The software likes the overs here (it's 3 of 5 for this week), and at 1.85 it's a good price. Just take the one with the better odds.

Re: West Ham v Wigan Athletic > Sat 20th April I watched summary of M.City-Wigan game. Wigan found great opportunities but missed all. They can find those against West Ham? I amnot that sure. I am sure that they will fight for point/s. M.Untd found 2 goals against West Ham and I am sure Persie scored an offside goal. Last time Wigan dissapointed me . I was sure they would find net in City's match. So IMO it is time to say good bye Wigan from Premier league. Anyway I am a little bit on bigger odds so I am eager to bet on West ham win. Especially Half Time West Ham/Full Time Westham . Not necessarly true for all leagues but my motto is when it seems so tough it is always easier than it seems" . Over and BTTS ofcourse looking ideal but for my point of view lets not play obvious for small stakes and whoever look for small combo with bigger odds may use HT/FT result. In local I can only find @3.35 .Probably higher in other sites. This psot doesnt only include intuitions also I watched both teams matches and one higher-one lower teams match never same with one mediocre-one lower teams match

Re: West Ham v Wigan Athletic > Sat 20th April Hammers will stay up but probably need just few points more to be completely sure. They certainly like to play on the front foot at Upton Park and have only failed to score against Man City here. They put two past champions-elect Manchester United in midweek and with nothing to lose there's no reason for them to hold back against Wigan. As great as Wigan's cup run has been avoiding relegation has to be more important and they desperately need to start picking up points. A win against West Ham would be crucial with very tough games against Spurs, Arsenal and fellow strugglers Villa yet to come. Roberto Martinez will have his players go forward as usual and Wigan are usually good for an away goal. The Latics created a number of good opportunities at the Etihad on Wednesday and were unlucky to leave empty-handed. "Overs" for me. > Over 2.75 goals @ 2.15 -- My Record: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Auix25eIeQaadGY5ZFFlbmo2VjBDTV9rVV96YklSNFE#gid=0

Re: West Ham v Wigan Athletic > Sat 20th April

For me' date=' Wigan are good value at odd of 3.4. Similar overall form to West Ham and probably a better side at the moment. It sounds as though Wigan could easily have won at Man City instead of losing 1-0, and I think they could easily get something here. Sam Allardyce might also settle for a point for West Ham as they only need a few more points to be safe.[/quote'] Result: 2-0 The BBC suggested Wigan played the better football but couldn't finish. West Ham showed it's goals that count.

Re: West Ham v Wigan Athletic > Sat 20th April

I watched summary of M.City-Wigan game. Wigan found great opportunities but missed all. They can find those against West Ham? I amnot that sure. I am sure that they will fight for point/s. M.Untd found 2 goals against West Ham and I am sure Persie scored an offside goal. Last time Wigan dissapointed me . I was sure they would find net in City's match. So IMO it is time to say good bye Wigan from Premier league. Anyway I am a little bit on bigger odds so I am eager to bet on West ham win. Especially Half Time West Ham/Full Time Westham . Not necessarly true for all leagues but my motto is when it seems so tough it is always easier than it seems" . Over and BTTS ofcourse looking ideal but for my point of view lets not play obvious for small stakes and whoever look for small combo with bigger odds may use HT/FT result. In local I can only find @3.35 .Probably higher in other sites. This psot doesnt only include intuitions also I watched both teams matches and one higher-one lower teams match never same with one mediocre-one lower teams match
Good job West Ham ;)