Arsenal v Everton > Tue 16th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Everton (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.87[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.55[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v Everton > Tue 16th April 3pts Everton to beat Arsenal 4/1 Bet365 I think Everton are excellent value in this match. They are playing some nice stuff and they are genuine contenders for the top four, their season is no fluke. For Arsenal to be odds on against a side like Everton is insulting really and I can’t be touching them at that price, particularly as they continue to flatter to deceive. Everton look good going forward this season and at 4/1 they are worth a small punt to see if they can nick this one. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-everton-betting-everton-are-a-big-price-for-emirates-success-20130415

Draw 4.1 @ Betfair - Arsenal look a bit short IMO at around 4/5 here. Everton have a poor record away to Arsenal and in their last 20 visits to the Gunners they have Won 1 Drawn 3 and Lost 16. However, they have had some close games at the Emirates losing 1-0 twice, losing 2-1 and 3-1 and drawing 1-1 and 2-2 in the 6 seasons Arsenal have played at the Emirates prior to this season. Both of these sides are in good form and will be full of confidence coming into this game. Everton are very difficult to beat and have lost just 7 of their last 50 premier league games dating back to last season which is an incredible record for Everton and something you would expect of a team like Man City or Man United. Everton have a near enough full squad available and in Mirallas, Fellaini, Baines and Jelavic (if he plays) they have some very dangerous attacking options and Fabianski Arsenal's first choice keeper at the moment is now injured so Sczcesny will probably play who is mistake prone. On the other hand Arsenal are dangerous in attack and have the best home goal scoring record in the league having scored 42 goals in 16 games. However, they don't have a great defence at home conceding 21 goals in 16 games which is the 2nd worst record in the top half. I expect to see a good game tomorrow night with a few goals as well so over 2.5 goals could be a good bet at 1.75 Correct Score: Arsenal 2-2 Everton 16/1 @ Stan James - I think this game will have goals in it when you consider both sides need to win and the fact that there have been 63 goals scored in Arsenal's 16 home league games this season (3.94 goals per game). Both sides have a near enough full squad available and this should be an entertaining game. Everton are certainly no pushovers and will give it a real go tomorrow night and I think we will see a high scoring draw here and 16/1 for 2-2 looks quite appealing to me.

Re: Arsenal v Everton > Tue 16th April Arsenal are in a really good form at the moment, winning the last 5 games and scoring at least 2 goals in each ot them. Moreover, they have a good home record at home against Everton, winning 4 out of the last 5 games against them, with 1 game endindg 2-2. Might consider Arsenal Race to 2 Goals @ 1.85 William Hill.

Re: Arsenal v Everton > Tue 16th April HT/FT: Draw/Arsenal - 22/5 Betvictor Like some I struggle to see loads of value in the odds for the home win, however, I do think they will edge this one. As mentioned, both are in decent form going in to this one and Everton deserve to be where they are in the league. Thing is, Arsenal tend to do well at this stage of the season to ensure their CL qualification. They'll be up against a resilient Everton and seeing how long it took them to break down Norwich at the weekend I'm going to chance my arm on Arsenal claiming the 3 points late on.

Re: Arsenal v Everton > Tue 16th April INJURIES/SUSPENSIONS Arsenal: Rosicky is back fromhamstring injury, Mertesacker has served his 1 game ban. Everton: No new problems for DavidMoyes. VERDICT Only weeks ago Arsenal wereconvincingly beaten in the North London derby and facing up to not qualifyingfor the Champions League for the first time under Arsene Wenger’s leadership. 4straight wins in the league have followed, but they needed a late late showagainst Norwich on Saturday. Everton are on top form, and have quietly closedthe gap on the Champions League in recent weeks. They have achieved draws atManchester City & Tottenham, in total drawing 47% of their away games thisseason. They have the potential to do the same tonight... VALUE BET Back The Draw @29/10 (Bet365)

Re: Arsenal v Everton > Tue 16th April Although both teams have won their previous matches, neither of them shined in their victory. Arsenal barely managed to hold on to three points, even the score speaks otherwise, and Everton have won their match against new but they didn't show much of the game either. Since they both compete for spot that will lead them to Champions League, and they are in competition with Chelsea and Tottenham, they will have to give their best simply because draw won't do them any good. I cannot predict how the game will end at this point of the season, if it were sometimes when Everton was in the top of the form, I'd place my money on them without hesitation. Now... no. Teams are fit and obvious bet for me today is both team to score, most bookies give 1.67 and I can see myself putting it in some double.

Re: Arsenal v Everton > Tue 16th April This is a though one for me. I am seeing a Arsenal win here, but if Everton ever will break the "spell" they should have fair chance now. Full squad, strong results against top teams and a Arsenal who took 85min, and IMO a cheap penalty, to comeback to terrible away team Norwich. Not seeing a lot of goals here, and with the last three games ending under 2,5 i can see this one going down the same way. Going heavy on the under 3,5 for 1,55 @Betfair

Calls for under 2.5 goals does surprise me a little. I can see why it's being taken as the price is naturally just over two. But both these sides have been poor defensively this season, and with the added importance of this game, I fancy it to be pretty free flowing. Neither side is what I would call an 'unders' side either. Both are prone to silly errors at the back, and lapses in concentration.

Re: Arsenal v Everton > Tue 16th April Everton are unbeaten in the league for 5 games now. 3 wins against bottom 4 teams, but it also includes a win against City and a 2-2 draw at Spurs in which they conceded a very late goal. Arsenal meanwhile have won their last few home games without any real stand out performances. They struggled to beat the likes of Villa and Norwich. Arsenal are not playing with great confidence whereas it would appear Everton are getting their confidence back. Everton seem to be reversing their usual form trend where they are in holiday mode from January! I don't believe Arsenal will win this match. However, they may get a draw. The value bet to me seems to be draw Everton in ht ft at 9/1 or Everton draw ht ft at 13/1 with PP.

Re: Arsenal v Everton > Tue 16th April If it is possible for anyone to tell me one website where i can check details about a specific matche , like missing players , form of he squad , extra news or something that will help me to improve my betting skills . You are pleased to comment here , thank you

Re: Arsenal v Everton > Tue 16th April

If it is possible for anyone to tell me one website where i can check details about a specific matche ' date=' like missing players , form of he squad , extra news or something that will help me to improve my betting skills . You are pleased to comment here , thank you[/quote'] maybe not the best one but Im using betinf.com also, every bookie has some stats section cheers

If it is possible for anyone to tell me one website where i can check details about a specific matche ' date=' like missing players , form of he squad , extra news or something that will help me to improve my betting skills . You are pleased to comment here , thank you[/quote'] http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/ http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22075444

Re: Arsenal v Everton > Tue 16th April I really couldn't make my mind up on anything for this match tonight, so I decided to bet on a market I haven't tried before. I took the second half to have the most goals at even money. Seems like as good a bet as any in a match like this.

I really couldn't make my mind up on anything for this match tonight' date=' so I decided to bet on a market I haven't tried before. I took the second half to have the most goals at even money. Seems like as good a bet as any in a match like this.[/quote'] We will need some more reasoning in future mate :ok

Re: Arsenal v Everton > Tue 16th April Man of the Match: Walcott 7/1 with Betvictor I can see the Everton swamping the midfield a bit with that line-up and can see the Arsenal midfield having to fight for the right to play. Okay, this lend itself to Wilshere having a great game, however, I'm hoping that Walcott will be able to get on to a couple of through balls and finish instinctively to help his score / make assists. Walcott scored in the Goodison fixture between these two earlier in the season and I'm hoping he does it again to increase my chances of this coming in.

We will need some more reasoning in future mate :ok
Meh, it was just a stab in the dark, no reasoning behind it other than the fact that most goals are scored in the second half of matches. I'll remember not to post any more "random" bets in the future if they aren't welcome here though.

Re: Arsenal v Everton > Tue 16th April My god! The last days wondering who two score for theese two teams when, IMO, the best attackers in booth teams are midfielders. And then to be on the safe side instead of the under 2,5 wich is such a clear bet! Thanx mom for not giving me any balls!

Draw 4.1 @ Betfair - Arsenal look a bit short IMO at around 4/5 here. Everton have a poor record away to Arsenal and in their last 20 visits to the Gunners they have Won 1 Drawn 3 and Lost 16. However, they have had some close games at the Emirates losing 1-0 twice, losing 2-1 and 3-1 and drawing 1-1 and 2-2 in the 6 seasons Arsenal have played at the Emirates prior to this season. Both of these sides are in good form and will be full of confidence coming into this game. Everton are very difficult to beat and have lost just 7 of their last 50 premier league games dating back to last season which is an incredible record for Everton and something you would expect of a team like Man City or Man United. Everton have a near enough full squad available and in Mirallas, Fellaini, Baines and Jelavic (if he plays) they have some very dangerous attacking options and Fabianski Arsenal's first choice keeper at the moment is now injured so Sczcesny will probably play who is mistake prone. On the other hand Arsenal are dangerous in attack and have the best home goal scoring record in the league having scored 42 goals in 16 games. However, they don't have a great defence at home conceding 21 goals in 16 games which is the 2nd worst record in the top half. I expect to see a good game tomorrow night with a few goals as well so over 2.5 goals could be a good bet at 1.75 Correct Score: Arsenal 2-2 Everton 16/1 @ Stan James - I think this game will have goals in it when you consider both sides need to win and the fact that there have been 63 goals scored in Arsenal's 16 home league games this season (3.94 goals per game). Both sides have a near enough full squad available and this should be an entertaining game. Everton are certainly no pushovers and will give it a real go tomorrow night and I think we will see a high scoring draw here and 16/1 for 2-2 looks quite appealing to me.
Happy with that :beer