** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Chinese Grand Prix

Qualifying Vettel is still heading the market in the battle for pole position and is pretty poor value considering his practice times, we all know he can pull it out of the fire when it matters but 6/4 doesn’t appeal to me. I reckon we have to be on side with Mercedes here in qualifying backing both Rosberg and Hamilton gives us the edge on value at the prices. Raikkonen is a big price at around 14/1 for those looking for something outside the top three in the betting. Selections: To Finish On Pole 1pt Lewis Hamilton 5/1

>Betfred 1pt Nico Rosberg 5/1 Ladbrokes Full Preview;

http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-mercedes-can-dominate-qualifying-in-chinese-grand-prix-20130412

Re: Chinese Grand Prix

Chinese Grand Prix So a strange day of qualifying and a wide open betting market for a change, Vettel is as big as 11/2 and at this stage no one knows if he’s on the right tyres, that could look massive after a few laps. Alonso and Raikkonen are just behind the favourite Hamilton and of the three I would just slightly fancy the Ferrari to look after their tyres better, if Alonso can get off to a good start he should be in prime position to take advantage of any errors by the Mercedes. Vettel has to be worth a bet on reaching the podium at least, he will have to go onto the soft tyres eventually but Red Bull rarely let him down on the strategy front. My bet on the Points market has to be for Daniel Ricciardo from 7th on the grid, we have twelve odds on chances in the betting and he’s a 13/8 shot and looks terrific value to me. Selections: 2pts Fernando Alonso 3/1

>Paddy Power 2pts Sebastian Vettel Podium Finish 5/4 >Bet365 1pt Daniel Ricciardo Points Finish 13/8 Skybet

Full Preview; http://www.punterslounge.com/formula-one-betting-alonso-the-pick-in-wide-open-chinese-grand-prix-20130414

Re: Chinese Grand Prix It's all about strategy after qualifying and I agree that Vettel is a great bet to finish on the podium, 5/4 is well worth a punt. I also think Massa at 7/2 is another good bet. Outqualified by Alonso but I think Massa is driving well enough & the track may suit him more overall. Close enough if good enough. Would be looking to lay Hamilton & Alonso all day long at the prices.