England > Midweek > Non-league Apr 8-11

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Apr 8-11 Newport-Macclesfield DRAW @ 3.93...the usual strategy. In spite of the recent troubles, Macclesfield played pretty well on away this season. Newport's 11-5-5 at home included 7-3-3 against large underdogs...now that they're assured of the playoffs, even though positioning is meaningful, I could see a letdown. The reverse finished 1-1. Nearly 4.0 for a draw here is value in my opinion.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Apr 8-11 2nd place Guiseley playing against 5th Altrincham at home. But there are many factors that need to be taken into account. Guiseley have had so many games postponed so they are playing literally every other day. To be precise, they have had 5 games in 11 days. It has clearly affected their form and Guiseley are in a quite poor run right now and without win for 3 games. But to be fair they really do not need the wins. With 6-7 games to go for most of the teams, Guiseley are safely 2nd, 20p behind the leaders Chester but 7p ahead of 3rd place of Brackley and 20p ahead of 7th place so they are sure to go to the playoffs as 2nd to 6th place play there. Altrincham on the other hand are only 3 points in front of the 7th place and need to collect more points in order to guarantee the place in the playoffs. They are on a good run of 7 wins in 8 games and only lost to the high flying Chester. They have had 3 more days to prepare for this game and should be more ready for the challenge. So many factors going towards the away team and despite the odds have fallen a bit, they still represent good value for me!

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Apr 8-11 My bet today...Newport county vs macclsefield btts 1.8 @ bet365. Newport have the 2nd best goal scoring at home and macclsefield have a relatively strong scoring record away compared to their position. If we look at how macc perform against the better teams away playing as the dog they usually score and so this is my tip today.

Re: England > Midweek > Non-league Apr 8-11 barwell are 10-11 inrunning at home to redditch at bet365, as i have mentioned before i have saw redditch a couple of times this season and they are poor tbh, barwell are chasing the play offs and 10-11 looks a great price to me so i have taken the plunge both sides played tuesday so no advantage rest wise to either