** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

WC > South America Qualifiers > March 26/27

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 26 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bolivia v Argentina (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.66[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]97.37 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Ecuador v Paraguay (21:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.64[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.36 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Chile v Uruguay (23:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 27 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Venezuela v Colombia (00:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: WC > South America Qualifiers > March 26/27 Bolivia - Argentina Bolivia 0AH 3.20 bet365 Bolivia are 8 in CONMEBOL quallification for WC. They are 4 points behid 5th place (give a play off) and 5 points behind 4th place (direct qualification). They are team who mostly count on home games. The altitude is strong factor for them.I think if they want to keep thier chances to qualify they nmust win this game. Bolivia have positive balance at Argentina at home: 6-1-3. Last game here ends 6-1 for Bolivia. They haven't score in only one home game against Argentina in all history. In last 3 home games they have 2 wons like 4-1 against Uruguay and 3-1 against Paraguay.On other side Argentina have 11 points lead over 5th palce and 6 games remaining, with their home victory against Venezuela 3-0 before 3 days they secure their place on practice. For this game they are without Gago, Aguero and Higuain. I think most of thier star players already thinking for thier club games at weekend and may be they will not give 100% from their quality. I will try Bolivia -0.75 6.00 bet365 too. Chile - Uruguay BTS 1.80 bet365 This game meets two teams who are desperate for points. Chile are 6th, 2 places and 1 point behind their rivals in this match. For this game A.Sanches suspenssion is a big blow for them but they still have power in their attack and in front of their fans i think thay can score at least 1 goal. In their games was scored 3,30 goals average per game. And their defence is not one of the best. Uruguay have magnificent attacking players like Suarez, Cavani and Forlan. In Urugay games was scored 3.60 goals per games. And their defence is not on of the best too. I think BTS is very good bet and other one is over 2.5 2.10 bet365. Some other info from our south american friends?

Re: WC > South America Qualifiers > March 26/27 Bolivia v Argentina 20.00 Just looking at the group and the two countries' records, I think there is some value on Bolivia here. Home advantage tends to count a lot more in South America. Argentina have won 16 of their last 20 home World Cup qualifiers, but only 6 of their last 20 away. Bolivia have won 8 of their last 20 at home but none away. Bolivia have won one and drawn one of their last three home games with Argentina. Looking at the home and away factor, I think the odds for this game should be about the same for both teams, so 5.0 for Bolivia looks good value. Bolivia certainly need the points a lot more. Argentina could afford to lose the game and still qualify comfortably. If you add that to the home and away factor, it would add a bit more to the case for Bolivia Group Standings: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_(CONMEBOL)#Standings Bolivia 5.0 Ladbrokes

Re: WC > South America Qualifiers > March 26/27

Bolivia v Argentina 20.00 Just looking at the group and the two countries' records, I think there is some value on Bolivia here. Home advantage tends to count a lot more in South America. Argentina have won 16 of their last 20 home World Cup qualifiers, but only 6 of their last 20 away. Bolivia have won 8 of their last 20 at home but none away. Bolivia have won one and drawn one of their last three home games with Argentina. Looking at the home and away factor, I think the odds for this game should be about the same for both teams, so 5.0 for Bolivia looks good value. Bolivia certainly need the points a lot more. Argentina could afford to lose the game and still qualify comfortably. If you add that to the home and away factor, it would add a bit more to the case for Bolivia Group Standings: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_(CONMEBOL)#Standings Bolivia 5.0 Ladbrokes
Result: 1-1 Bet lost Although the bet lost, from what I saw, it was good value, as Bolivia were probably the better team in this match, and were therefore good value at the long odds. Argentina certainly seemed more than happy with a draw.