Bowles' charity thread

This is aimed at raising some money for someone i know (daughters boyfriends dad) who has recently overcome acute leukemia and has set up a trust foundation to raise money over a period of a year. He is hoping to raise £10k with a series of sponsored events. His family and my wife/daughters are all doing a 10k walk in May at Goodwood and seeking sponsors for that. I am going to help with obtaining some sports memorabillia etc for an auction at a fund raising dinner they are setting up (any contributions welcome!) My daughters boyfriend and his dad are off to Chelsea v WHU today as the guest of ashley cole as he entered ashleys twitter comp for the tickets and won them!!! :) Anyway back to the point of what i am doing here, i thought why not try a thread where i can raise money by betting on Betfair and then reaching targets to donate the money. Starting with £10.90 left in Betfair, Bet 1 is below Bet 1 Chelsea +1 to win £1.13 If i can get to a target, i am thinking £30 each time with all bets around 1/10 in terms of odds. 14 bets at those odds will reach the target and will try to get a couple of bets a day if i can. I haven't told them i am doing this so no pressure so hopefully i can raise a few quid and awareness at the same time. The charity is in the link below and what Trevor is doing http://www.libralionscharity.org/trevor-jones.html

Re: Bowles' charity thread

was going to have Montenegro however went for a double on Betfair Bet 4 Spain & Netherlands to win £16.70, wins £1.67, so 1.10 odds
Thanks Spain!!!! for nothing, 1/20 to win tonight and they draw!! Of course no other shocks in the whole evening but i find it. Typical. Back again soon.